American: THE ONLY WAY TO STOP sHOOTINGS IS METAL DETECTORS ON THE ENTRANCE TO EVERY SCHOOL, THEATRE, SHOPPING MALL...

American: THE ONLY WAY TO STOP sHOOTINGS IS METAL DETECTORS ON THE ENTRANCE TO EVERY SCHOOL, THEATRE, SHOPPING MALL, GYM, NIGHTCLUB, BAR, RESTAURANT, THEME PARK, SWIMMING CENTER, TOWN HALL, CHURCH, SYNAGOGUE, TEMPLE AND OUTSIDE COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL.

The rest of the world: What about just banning guns?

American: WHAT A STUPID IDEA.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-42863116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you an idiot? Banning guns doesn't create profit.

you cant just ban guns retard. you think you can magically uninvent something as well? they couldnt even ban alcohol.

Guns do exist in other countries too you know. They are an invention. But them being banned means that other countries don't have their citizens regularly massacred. We didn't have to uninvent them. We just don't make them available. Just because Murica does things one way does not mean there are not logical alternatives that work quite well elsewhere.

This

are you stupid?
How do you think they do in other first world countries?
Make more difficult to people to own them, strict regulations

gg fucktards, you guys in Europe don't even have weapons enough to stop a knife wielding maniac before he slices and dices dozens on the streets. But oh well, guess America is the only country in the world with issues.
sincerely, fuck off
and plus, making them illegal solves a minority of shootings anyway because there's always going to be that foreign gun runner with the latest in unused european weapons tech anyway

>THE ONLY WAY TO STOP sHOOTINGS IS METAL DETECTORS ON THE ENTRANCE TO EVERY SCHOOL, THEATRE, SHOPPING MALL, GYM, NIGHTCLUB, BAR, RESTAURANT, THEME PARK, SWIMMING CENTER, TOWN HALL, CHURCH, SYNAGOGUE, TEMPLE AND OUTSIDE COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL.
Who has said this that didnt offer it as an alternative when finding that banning guns wasnt possible?

AHH yes forgot yesterday it was a man with a knife killed 17 kids in 10 minutes.

Where as terrorist attacks in the US are always stopped because everyone has guns. I can't even think of anyone ever pulling off a single terrorist attack in the US. Thank God for guns.

>METAL DETECTORS ON THE ENTRANCE TO EVERY SCHOOL, THEATRE, SHOPPING MALL, GYM, NIGHTCLUB, BAR, RESTAURANT, THEME PARK, SWIMMING CENTER, TOWN HALL, CHURCH, SYNAGOGUE, TEMPLE AND OUTSIDE COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL

true freedom kek

You don't seem to understand how many unregistered weapons already exist in America. The amount of war surplus alone is immense.

It's got nothing to do with the guns and all to do with the culture.
I live in a country where pretty much anyone can have a gun, you just need to jump through a few hoops to make sure you arnt a criminal and you're mentally stable - you can then have as many guns as you want.
The difference is we don't walk around with them strapped to our hips or over our shoulders, they are a TOOL. They are used for sport or gathering food.

It's too late for America, their cancer has spread too far and now they can't recover by fixing it. This is going to be Americas future and there is nothing that can and will be done about it.

>regularly massacred
>regularly
Yes, Everytown for Gun Safety, educate us all on the eighteen school "shootings" we've had this year, most of which were accidents where nobody was seriously harmed, or suicides.

We can't stop a knife wielding maniac.

1) Not with guns but in other less life threatening ways

2) People allowed to have guns (police, security guards) can use them.

but most of all

3) Your answer is giving to the same potential maniac the possibility to own a gun

Do you see the fallacies in your logic?

Wrong. The only sensible way to prevent them is to institutionalize people who exhibit the homicidal red flags all our mass shooters had but were ignored by PC bullshit artists.

Also, the latest shooting started outside the school, and such shootings typically come from months of planning. Metal detectors wouldn't have helped at all. CCW holders among the school staff most likely would have saved lives though.

>you guys in Europe don't even have weapons
you should check your intel though.
AR, shotgun and walther p-99.
good enough to stop a knife i guess.

how come you guys always assume in these threads that we have no guns and everything here gets raped by refugees. funny enough it's mostly the same guys yelling "fake news".

>it's illegal to kill people
>making guns illegal will make shooting not happen

how do you actually hold these ideas in your head.

coming from the assholes who want to import more "refugee" jihadis and illegal alien trash, it's kind of hard to believe you have any concept of public safety -- let alone the intelligence, experience, or ability needed to make suggestions in policy; even here on Sup Forums.
kys, moron.

i thought the police were the ones who couldn't be trusted with guns because of officer mcniggershooter or whatever.

Yeah but of those 18, 8 are classed as 'massacres'. 8 in two months is still a lot, fuckwit.

Abortion kills more children than guns do.

Give me your guns goyim. You dont need them trust me

acid attack: you walk on the streets, guy passes by, acid in face, damage done, you cant aim after that

stabbed in the street: same

nail bomb: yeah sure, try shooting it

truck: same

No retard, we still have armed police. They are also on patrol regularly in cities.

Ban bombs bats knives cars axes machetes swords rocks stones bricks sticks pipes and chains too...its been proven if spree killers want to they will use over things than guns

I'm all for guns but this one is so dumb.

Abolish one amendment and soon they'll abolish them all.

One nail bomb last year. Nothing this year.

Sure we have acid attacks, but those aren't classed as massacres. Or happening in schools (that I can see).

It's almost like the U.S. has a shitload more people in it than the United Kuckdom does, and it's almost like gungrabbers pad those numbers out by including defensive shootings as "homicides".

> per 100,000

156 killed in over 120 school shootings since 2010 is pretty regular by the rest of the worlds standards of none. Ever. The fact that a lot of these incidents didn't result in death does not make it ok or outweigh those figures. You tell us what is an acceptable rate for school children to be murdered?

that includes suicide, police shootings, defensive shootings, gang violence, robberies,ect

we have a nigger and spic problem.

amendment
əˈmɛn(d)m(ə)nt/
noun
plural noun: amendments
a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc.
"an amendment to existing bail laws"
synonyms: revision, alteration, change, modification, qualification, adaptation, adjustment; More
an article added to the US Constitution.
noun: Amendment; plural noun: Amendments
"the First Amendment"

The definition of amendment, is something that can be changed.

Also the second amendment also goes in to say how you should be allowed to bare arms and form a militia to protect yourself from your government. Good luck using that AR-15 on a drone strike.

You do know that metal detectors cant detect anything encased in RUBBER, don't you?

Whats to stop somebody from putting a whole fuckload of rubber bands on a handgun?

You'll have a better chance defending yourself with that AR-15 than without.

STOP WITH ALL YOUR REASON!!!
MUH FREEDUM!

If you fail to struggle with how this chart is dispalyed, you really should not be allowed a gun.

It is right to possess weapons in proportion to power of government.

No, not long ago in Nice, a guy with a truck killed 70 ppl. Don't forget the guy not even a month ago in the middle east who killed over 100 and injured more than 200 with a bomb. If any thing I rather take my chances against a guy with a gun, than a person with a bomb. At least I can shoot back against the gunman, usually you won't see the guy with the bomb or truck until it's to late. I don't go into places with a 30.06 or a 30.07 sign, so I know I'd have my gun with me. People will always find a way to hurt other people if they truly want.

Let's not forget about Paris massacre, a country where guns are banned, didn't stop a couple terrorists from obtaining guns illegally, killing more than a hundred, injuring several hundred more.

ITT jealous yuropoors, SJWs and jews exploit a schoolshooting incident to try to takeaway my guns.

Wont happen though

>relative
>absolute

learn the difference

You can't subjugate a nation of this size with drone strikes. Just not possible. Your hyperbole betrays your total ignorance.

You know owning guns doesn't mean that trucks and bombs don't exist right? Almost anything can be turned into a deadly weapon if people have the desire to kill. The answer is not to hand out ready made killing weapons to everyone. I really don't understand the argument of 'In Europe someone once killed some people with a truck so give everyone guns.' Guns didn't help in 9/11 and they wouldn't have saved people from that truck.

>Good luck using that AR-15 on a drone strike.
You're right; we should be using AK-47's like they have been in Afghanistan. All them drone strikes and we only have control of about 30 percent of the country.

Let's say your unarmed, enjoying a movie in the cinema, a lunatic burst in though the door, all of a sudden you get two choices, your lunatic can either be ;

A: A knife weilding maniac

Or

B: A gun wielding maniac

Who would you rather face?

How about making murder illegal? Oh wait.

Here's a source in case you're curious.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-42863116

This is what you don't understand, amerifags. French for example banned guns. Except with a permit and/or for hunting. So 1/3 of the population have guns. But guess who can't get a gun with a permit ? Ghetto guys ! Poor people ! So white CSP+ are armed, and goatlovers are not. Get your shit together, pass some laws and only "good" people will get guns.

The guy that lacks the intelligence to comprehend a simple graph can legally own a gun.

Mercia.

I was actually curious about this and looked it up. Numbers are from UNODC, who don't include suicides. But some other places do, which is confusing, because there's a fucking huge number of them.

>mercia

Dem romans

C: i pull out my gun and start firing while moving to the exit

I carry a gun every day for a reason you fucking cuck.

And if you take the guns away it's not very easy to get a hold of a gun, 1+1 but cuckservatives and most likely inbred russian white-trash is trying to claim no gun control is for the better.

>Why?
Glad you ask, because they support mass shootings and some people just like to see when other people suffer. And then we have trolls.

Like the guy posting a pic of a kike with the statement "hurr durr gimme your guns", this is the same small clique of polfags that claims the Holocaust never happened. And he should unironically consider suicide.

>Hates Donald Trump
>Wants to give Donald Trump all of the guns

What the hell is even going on with the left?

I mean, it does have to do with guns, but you're 100% correct that The US is fucked and this is the future. I've gotten wise to that and am actively trying to move to on of the 193 other countries that don't have to deal with this stuff.

>If you make drugs illegal it's not very easy to get drugs.

tell that to the bataclan shooters.

I went to a military surplus store in paris and talked to the guy for 30 minutes and he said he could get me a handgun for 400 euros

Does it get you horny?

Must be true then, you know, if a guy in a shop says it. Guys in shops never lie.

Shooting someone in self defense and suicide are NOT homicides. This graph represents homicides.

This is the fucking reason why almost every discussion gets off the rails.
The topic doesn't even matter. Whether you're talking about guns or the wage gap or immigrant crime, the majority of people do not understand statistics and this immediately destroys any way to have a discussion about facts and not feels.
They should make basic statistics mandatory.

no, it's a tool. I don't even notice i'm carrying it most of the time. You asking that question shows you have a fundamental misunderstanding of firearms. I wouldn't let you shoot my guns at the range if you said shit like that. That isn't now normal people think about firearms.

that doesn't change the fact the bataclan shooters had full auto aks.

Here's the best idea of reducing mass shootings: Stop making it national news. Stop reporting it on more than a local level. This worked up to the early 90s. Then, once it became big national news, it started happening a LOT more. Dipshits, it's not the guns, it's the glorification of the mass shootings. Killed people by stabbing? You are an evil person! Killed people by arson? You are an evil person! Killed people by mass poisoning? You are an evil person! Killed people by mass shooting? What is up with all these guns?

even if people there would have been armed,
they wouldn't have had the guns on them as it was a fuckin rock concert in a fuckin club.

i think people should own guns,
but leave the bataclan argument out,
i don't think you can carry in a club nearly anywhere in the world.

Ok what will you do about the millions of guns already owned? You expect owners ate just gonna hand them over with out issues?

>they wouldn't have had the guns on them as it was a fuckin rock concert in a fuckin club.

millions of americans carry guns with them everywhere every day. I carry a gun to public events all the time.

>but leave the bataclan argument out,

the argument was that you couldn't get guns in france. The bataclan shooters got full auto ak47s in france.

also you saying to leave it out is a clear sign you can't argue against it.

If the people in the area had been armed then it wouldn't have ever happened. There are tons of videos of people inside their apartments filming out the window as they walked down the street shooting. If french people were more armed they could have shot them before they even entered the club.

Seen plenty of knife attacks in merica where no one stopped the attacker. please explain....

>And if you take the guns away it's not very easy to get a hold of a gun
>take the guns away
>take
>from 2nd amendment supporters and criminals
>from collectors
>from everyone with an unregistered military surplus firearm dating as far back as WWII
>implying

Yea ya don’t need guns in merica for terror attacks. They let people take over planes and fly them in buildings killing thousands. Useless yanks

/thread

>Guns same as drugs *retard noises*

You do understand that not every bloodthirsty nigger can get ahold of a gun unless they are literally in every home. The mafias and cartels that needs them would still get them illegally, but thats not the point here, at least take the guns away from the public, it works in other countries.

What was your argument again? Take away guns and killer would take a truck or a bus and go rampage in a school? You seem to overlook logic my inbred conservative peer, back to pol, faggot.

Remember 9/11? Remember the Boston marathon? Remember every other terror attack in America? Guns didn't stop those!
You have gun violence AND terrorism and you can control one of those things yet your idiocy stops you from doing so.

>knife wielding maniac before he slices and dices dozens on the streets
>dozens
[Citation needed]

You are a retard lul don’t even read properly. Fucken NA education! you complete retard.

Drugs are easily manufactured and grown by spics and Negros guns are not.

big cities in liberal states.

Yes. 1000 armed, untrained, and scared people firing blindly in a dark, loud concert venue could have easily stopped several terrorists with a plan and training.

Listen to yourself. Everybody with a concealed carry license in the USA thinks they're fucking Rambo. The second a shooter starts firing, you're going to hit the dirt. If 3 "good guys" start returning fire, you have no idea who's who, and you'll fire on friendlies. Now, add in people running all over the place as fast as possible in every direction. You're going to injur so many more people.

How about my law. In order to own a gun, you have to serve a full tour and be honorably discharged from the military. Then you have the training and ability to be useful in a firefight. I'd feel much safer knowing only the proven have the right to carry instead of some overweight Walmart cashier with a Glock and 10,000 hours of call of duty training.

Them countries have lived like shit for ages before it they used to it. You fail to see how your government dropping random drone strikes on the public will turn everyone into crazy survival mode, all you faggots will kill each other with the guns supposed to protect from government/military LUL and they will mop up the left overs. Use ya brain merifats

Paranoid 24/7 faggot great freedom you have LUL

Good idea user

>firing blindly in a dark, loud concert venue
>filming out the window as they walked down the street shooting
You are genuinely retarded.

if you really think people with CCWs are not trained you are fucking retarded.

There have been several high profile mass shootings stopped by armed citizens. Every day in the US people use handguns defensively.

just because you are a cuck who is incapable of understanding how to defend yourself doesn't mean everyone is.

I train whenever i am not working or spending time with my girlfriend. I have spend far more money on ammo then i have on guns. I was an 88m the army for 8 years. I deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. inb4 >motor transport operator. I operated the turret on humvees and watched people get IEDd the whole time.

Not the same guy talking about truck attacks.
I can see your point and I understand your side of the argument for gun control. My point is that making things illegal to the general public doesn't make them impossible to get.
Making things illegal makes it harder to control them, the black market exists for a reason. You're right the argument with drugs doesn't apply here that was my bad, shitty argument. But why infringe on the rights of the civilian?
Proclaiming that the general public is not allowed to own something does not stop the ones who want to hurt people from hurting people.

I'm not paranoid, i don't think about it at all. If it happens i will be ready and deal with it.

>First actual suggestion for a real solution in these recent threads.

>Its not a bad idea either.

Sit back with me and watch pro-gunners counter bash with things like "you cannot make that many people give up their guns" and the "trucks and knives in europoor meme".

This

Always a shit excuse from you fags and deep down you know it as just that. Paranoid 24/7 muh freedumbs

>another shooting hits the news
>MANDATORY OPINIONS EVERYWHERE THREAD ACTIVATED

Wrong. First you have to make people not want them. You can only do that with repressive societies such as the ones in germany, UK and France.

>you couldnt stop 9/11 with a gun

you could have if the people on the planes had guns

>the boston marathon bombing

they hunted down and shot those guys

"every other terror attack in america"

ok lets go with San Bernardino, two hajis went to their work christmas party with AR-15s and started shooting. If someone there had been carrying a concealed weapon they could have fought back and maybe saved some lives. untrained shooters tend to cower,flee, or kill themselves when confronted by people with guns.

fuck off europoor

Well if merica fixed its shit or atleast stopped sending it’s news around the world half the people wouldn’t be. But it is funny to watch you all kill each other so keep it up merilards

Wrong try again fatty

This idea's one's actually reasonable. The only problem is law can't work retroactively to force people to give a way property they already own. Other than that, yeah, that works.

Note you still have to allow people to keep guns for home defense.

Good idea let people on planes have guns. There defiantly won’t be any attacks on planes in that confined space nope.....

GUYS JUST BAN GUNS, LOOK HOW WELL GOVERNMENTS ARE AT REGULATING ILLEGAL SHIT, THE WAR ON DRUGS IS GOING GREAT AND PROHIBITION WENT GREAT TOO

But without the accessibility to the weapons at least you can't shoot down this many people in such a short period of time.

If he really wanted to shoot up his school he would have to get a hold of a gun, which is not easy in many other countries or states. You would have to build your own or spend A LOT of money to buy one illegally, thats how it works in other countries and thats the reason we dont have as many school shootings.

I still think that the more guns you have on the streets the more innocent people will be killed, thus, creating more terror among civilians. This makes profit.