Have you taken the #HillPill yet?

Have you taken the #HillPill yet?

He didn't think it's exhausting, he just has better things to do with his time.

And Hillary has to defend herself as long as it takes because she's a MURDERER.

>OccupyDemocucks are shilling for Hillary
How much shit are they getting for this?

I'd rather take the human than the reptilian that doesn't get tired or need sleep.

Typical low energy Trump supporter

/thread

lying is easy

He has better shit to do with his time than waste three hours.

And Hillary is a very experienced liar. I should know, I am too, because I'm a psychopath. I used to kill my (now ex) girlfriends pets all the time by poisoning them and shit and easily lied to her face about how they died and whatnot.

>trusting a prisoner

It's a NEET thing, you woudn't know.

Careful where you swing that edge, I almost cut myself

She's in her 60's. Even Hillary is #OverTheHill.
sage

>He has better shit to do with his time than waste three hours.

Have you seen the way murrican presidents age? That's a fucking 24/7 job and he's bitching for a three hour debate, get fucking real user.

Clinton is directly responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans.

Not you didn't but if you did, why?

Various reasons. First it was a bunny she had that bit me once, so I put it in the freezer for about 12 hours to die while she was out of town with her dad. When she got back I told her the pet store must have lied and it must have been an old rabbit.

Then she got some guinea pigs to replace the rabbit. I just really don't like animals that live in that soft wood chip bedding, so I just suffocated those with a pillow.

Finally, and worst of all, she decided she should get a fucking parrot. It would NOT shut the fuck up, even at night. So one day I just twisted its neck and killed it, and about this time she figured out I'd been killing her animals (and also deleting phone calls from her dying grandmother asking her to visit her) and she broke up with me.

Anyone else get a remnant illusion of hilldog being an innocent young woman from this type of propaganda? I feel this is the zeitgeist behind millennial power. It's something narcissistic and delusional in the fabric of modern culture.

How fucking scared are you assholes to post that kind of crap here? Holy fuck, Hillary is pissing her pants.

Wow, really makes you think.

I'm a #clintoris now

>Testified for 11 hours straight
Where are the proofs?

hillary is a psycho

Oh my god, I worked for 8 hours straight today sitting down. Surely it was a herculean test of endurance. And she did it 3 hours longer one time?

I guess I'm #withher

I don't vote for murderers.

i've heard some nasty rumors going around that ms. clinton is actually paying people to post favorable material on internet forums

3 hours of intellectual engagement vs.11 hours of asking congressmen what difference does it make that people died

well it's not hard to be a crooked liar that only saves their character for hours on end. these people lie and are of no interest whenever you drag them - much like convicts.

he believes that the audience isn't interested in plenty of long, ad filled debates. The polling numbers suggest he was completely right.

thanks for your insight on president trump, mexico