Drawthread Graveyard shift edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39IU7ADaXmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's less hot now.

nani

guy form other thread made a req, this is my take

What are you pointing at covfefe man

How many artists on here actually make a living off of commissions?

"Shit-... I've dealt with clingy spirits before, but this is new... Are you toxic by chance? Will you cause me actual harm, will you?"

:O Aw shit dude!! You really don't have to! It's alright, but suuuper thanks! You really don't need permission to draw my kids btw. And I'll probably dip pretty soon since it's late on my end.
>my social media is basically all sgtbabyhands
>a google gets my stuff but i really only use tumblr, twitter, and instagram

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

"You wont cause me actual harm, will you" ***

They wouldnt be posting on Sup Forums drawthreads if their making a living making commissions. Artist here are fun posting doodlers

O. Uh nothin man.
How's ur day goin.

Hmmm...

>Tfw you have to lie about going on vacations around the world to impress your online, shit-scribbler buddies

morning

Can you draw tomoko kuroko from its not my fault im not popular. Your artsyle fits so perfectly

Hmmm are you making a living just doing request numnuts.

And here's the samefagging repostfag

as much as i dont like vorefag, at least he keeps the threads interesting sometimes. also dont need to worry about bumping the thread

Oh damn I didn't know there was another thread! Awesomeness!

Listen ponk, can you draw teiko and ponk sharing chocolate with eachother.
Also dont draw tieko with a ponytail

this is the good one

Nelsha was making a living with commissions, and still visited Sup Forums drawthreads in his freetime.

Frien must sleep nao
Have good night

you slep well fren

See. I know you guys are just being tsundere
Yeah, now Nelsha works on a military base, earns 6 digits, bosses around everyone, and can show up to work if he feels like it or not

Nelsha needs to grow up and leave these threads like a big boy. Nigga is almost 38 or something.
>living with commissions
Prove it! Let me see his income tax

I'd think some get booze money on occasion but most that are capable of reliable income streams probably don't hang around here over any other art community.

This

alrighty, good, accidentally made a thread w/o checking

Requesting Yoko Mercury (think of a fusion between these two assholes) I promise it won't become a Sonichu thing.

Unless you want it to be.

I uh, looked through your twitter, and I fell in love with Mana, shes just so cute??? she reminds me of a seal, can kill but cute

No, he keeps the threads dead and empty.
Because the drawfags get tired of his shit and leave. Less and less people participate on Sup Forums thankfully there are other places online he's not aware of.

>thankfully there are other places online he's not aware of.
No he just gets banned from them

Indeed it is.

Imagine that.
Thanks I didn't kno there was a femdecaf created out there.

This

>online he's not aware of.
congratulations, vorefag has finally succeeded his plan on taking off the avatarfags from the thread

Now we can finally enjoy our logposts and facebook and wwyd threads.

>Less avatarfag
Oh whatever shall we do?

She was made for u decaf. Now marry ur destined waifu

This

Literally who left because of vorefag?

Hopefully he doesn't screw up like he did with the last one

>Now we can finally enjoy our LOGposts and facebook and wwyd threads.

I think he means there isnt as much drawfags coming into these threads as there use to be. Vorefag probably annoyed people from posting here.

Now we can have ttorrrs posting all the time. With no one to distract from their shit art

Eh.
I dindunothin.

Implying decaf the pussy hunter wouldnt just search for more young ladies to deflower. My boi is a savage that loves to hunt those defenseless girls

This is true

>He's still posting on Sup Forums instead of enjoying that "vacation" he's supposedly on

havent drawn in ages... .requests?

Yo, I agree with When are we gonna play smash so I can absorb your Chad powers

Draw the person in the image on top of you pointing at dubs

HOLY SHIT SHES ADORABLE... oh my god dude I love you ;;
>Mana will save you for last maybe tomorrow though

>man I haven't drawn Mana in a while

Draw some femdom. Bonus points if the sub guy isn't a twink.

Not to sound mean or anything but you should go to sleep.

Weell I really don't give a fuck what you think

Fight me!!
Also thats a pretty cute smug face you have, itll be a darn shame if someone was to hit it.

>earns 6 digits
I’m a little jelly but also happy for him. Honestly, as long as he’s able to keep a job and function in his life he’s free to come here as much as he likes. It’s when this site becomes an addiction that gets in the way of other things in your life that it becomes a problem.

All frien has on his phone is fan art, so friend will post this. That is cute character. Why aren't you in the discords my frien.

Naw, you aren't being mean man, I really should. I'm tired to the point that it's hard to type coherently. Constant typos... Constantly going back and fixing said typos...

I'm gonna wait a little bit so hopefully the user responds to me with their social info and then dip. Thank you for being concerned for me user

Also not to sound rude but are you reposting images. Why would you do something so bad

Yo, did you ever end up getting to the statue req?

No, I'm not going to either. Sorry not sorry

See

Discord just isn't my thing right now. I'm on a social hiatus and discord is just too much for me right now.

I've been slowly working on it while I work on a few other reqs. It's taking longer than usual since I'm bouncing between reqs sorry user. It'll be done soonish

Nooooot cooolll

What's your flavor, sfw? NSFW? What won't you draw?

Sorry not sorry
So your not sorry for being sorry. Thats kinda rude of u triangle lady, do the poor anons request. Hes been waiting all day to get his request like a hard working citizen

>Eggs literally can't stop replying to me
You love me don't you? You're just another tsundere masochist. You like it when big, mean Vorefag comes in and slaps you around a couple times. It's okay hun, I make all the ladies like you swoon.

Which one is the real verdi

He's:
the imposter

Me thinks you're samefagging to try and get me to argue with you..
Btw I am doing the statue req, I'm just also juggling it with 5 other reqs because I am a fool and accepted too many at once

I'm drawing the new stuff and my file names have been updating with numbers. He's using one from like two days ago I thkn

on it

won't draw pedophilia/scat thats it I guess. I like drawing insects and monster girls

youtube.com/watch?v=39IU7ADaXmQ

Don't believe him; He's acting like me to get me to do requests I don't want to do. I'm not doing your request. t
tough luck

Anyways I got to go. If this guy keeps posting just know he's a fake

You mean to tell me Verdi this imposter Is mimicking u. Thats just so sad, why would anyone be so cruel. Never would i imagine a goddess like u would be treated like dirt. I will protect from this demon My qt. Big boob genderfluid he/she

Take care verdi, i will take of this evil intruder. No more will he pretend to be my second favorite drawfag

AahHAHAAA I'm on twitter under @takeruOWO, you can find my tumblr through that too I think?? (I'm more active on tumblr btw)

My duuude what's your social if you're willing to share? I'm really digging your art style. It's pretty dang rad

>I'm gonna lurk a bit in case you share it. I won't be replying though sorry

I also won't be overly rude in threads man. Clear sign that it's a fake if I'm being a bitch. I like to stay chill

You don't even bother to change the file name man. At least try a little harder to pretend to be me.

Annnnddd I'm gonna dip. Night thread. I won't be posting anymore in the thread period. If you need me, hmu on my social shit. If """"I"""" post anymore, it's not me.

LOVE YA THREAD. GOODNIGHT. Even if you're lying, second favorite is pretty rad

Ayyyee okiedokie my dudee!! I'll follow you on there in a few minutes! It's been nice chatting with you man, let's do it again sometime! :D

>My main on tumblr is dancing-egg
>so you'll get a follow notif from that dead blog sorry

I bet you are fucking faggot tumblr user sperg. Get off of my board dumblr, we dont like your kind over here.

FAKEEE

its the filename @tumblr

>

>tsundere masochist
This is true, but you don’t have to brains to do it for me.

First favorite belongs to my favorite drawfag Jack Morrison. Your probably third if i was realistic since spitro is a clear second for me.

Wtf is up with that guys dick....its fucking massive
>Inb4 muh perspective

I dont get it.

Looks like she has a dick too

The perspective might leave his spine a little broken, but I don’t think the size is off, it’s all about forced perspective

Guess she’s not really on his face, maybe she pulled back to let him talk

>Still replying to me
>Literally can't get me out of her head
You wouldn't know brains if it bit you in the ass. But thanks for confirming I said.
She's trying to draw me. All she can think about is me and my cunt destroyer

but that's wolf..

If that's what you wanna think

I find it hard to believe someone could seriouslessly say things like that and believe it to be true

Let me see you recreate this image user, whip your dick out and sit in the floor and stay in that position. Tell your dad to take the photo and ask him to replicate the same pose in the image. Watch you see that shit is impossible

no

u

I h8 u so much but at the same time i want kiss u on the lips. What does this feeling mean

>no spiky bracelet and the hair is too short
It’s just a rondom bloke, but if any drawthread resemblance, I’d say it’s Fjord.

*shrug*

Post your irl butt with timestamp. I dare you

Lemme squat for a few weeks first... it’s really not that impressive right now.

Who is """"""Fjord""""""? Is it the man having sex with my mama neggs.

Maybe you should delete system 32 from computer twink. Also how many people been in that nasty infested negghole anyways