Weapons and Americans are like the Koran and Muslims: We can demonstrate them in 1000 different ways that their idea is...

Weapons and Americans are like the Koran and Muslims: We can demonstrate them in 1000 different ways that their idea is shit,but they will continue to believe that this is the right way to follow

let the mutts destroy themselves. america was a mistake.

truth/10
perfect comparison

clearly yes

that's just like, your opinion man

The yanks live in a perpetual state of fear, if they think having a gun will ease that then let them keep getting their children shot. It's pointless trying to debate them, scared people are irrational to the point of delusion.

just like the Muslims who needs a god to be reassured in their life: Americans need guns.

The heart has its reasons that reason ignores.
-Blaise Pascal

But that alters the real reason, and after you are fucked

MoveOn.org
ItGetsBetter.com

Amerimuds are obsessed with guns. Fanatically so. It's not about fucking amendments, that's just their excuse. Just like free speech for racist fucks. It's about a sick and perverted hobby, rooted in fear and a false sense of protection.

Yanks are beeing played at every level. They are even noticing it.

I bet your country is CRAWLING with Muslims , and you sit by why they cuckold your women in public , shit on the streets , take over neighborhoods , take over the local markets. Because Muslims do not not fear a gunless country.

In any case the fact that they are voluntarily elect to degenerate at their head shows the fact that Americans are retarded

>muslims do not not fear
>do not not fear
>not not
Ok.

You can feel the despair. I imagine a fat fuck, desperately and frantically bashing his greasy keyboard in order to save the little humanity he has left

Op here, I live in France, yes my country is invaded by Muslims. But frankly I do not give a fuck, I'm just 19 years old I'm studying medicine. It will be me who will prescribe their medication and who will be comfortable in my big house.

The other French women can get fucked by black muslims and other shit. Mine has been in my hands since my earliest childhood and will remain so.

here, see what I mean? believes a few memes he's see on that internet and spouts it like facts thereby totally ignoring the problems his country faces by lashing out like a petulant child. Only very scared people act like this, with children you can give them a dummy, adults buy guns - exactly the same.

Another thread brought to you by George Soros

jelly eurofags everywhere

> rape
> arson
> theft
>terrorist attacks
> cities invaded with niggers, hippies and muslims
Hue hue . hue americans xd
how do europeans defend this

this retarded

sure kid
retarded speculation

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

the projection

sure kid

this retarded

this thread is a good example

Don’t have to believe it, it’s the law of the land you joint jerking semen slave.

>Koran
only a Dutch faggot could post this shite

Full damage control is a go!
"you have a serious problem with guns man..."
"Fuck you, [Muslims, rape, whatever]"

Or you know, the usual one-liners. God, I'm so happy not to be born "over there".

Guess that eurotrash education of yours never taught you to spell

>being

Absolutely.

Statistics don't matter to a gun nut- they're decision is strictly emotional.

Fox lied to you, kid. More guns = more casualties, Socialized medicine is cheaper, brown people aren't scary, and Europe is thriving. But you just keep doing you. America is the greatest.

Guns aren't the issue the it's our healthcare and the way we handle mental illness.

Europeans actually believe that calling the police on a nigger that tries to rob you is saver than offing the cunt to where he belongs

fucking jews

Verzeih mir du Missgeburt.

>that language
>this opinion
why am I not surprised

Until she's raped in the street and you are arrested for being a racist if you try to stop it.

so retarded

Sexual emergencies aren't rape.

this retarded

>Cleanse the world in nuclear hellfire

Problem solved & /thread.

>god I'm so happy not to be born "over there"

Both sides use this line and Europeans are the ones always starting this shit. You don't see threads every day about the way your country runs itself do You? No because you are likely beneath our notice.

Oh die