Seems like a fair compromise

Seems like a fair compromise.

The left gets socialized healthcare and the right gets to keep their guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except one is about rights one isnt

This is not the place to discuss legitimate issues. What would be the point. Just us retards here.

Who is going to pay for this healthcare?

Mexico, right after they pay for the wall

Maybe we stop invading a new country every other year or so, or maybe we stop cutting taxes for the rich. Every other Industrialized country has socialized medicine, and it works.

The wall will pay for itself in 10 years.

How?

Do you have any idea how much money illegal aliens cost taxpayers every year?

Do you know how many of these illegals fly or boat here?

Only one of these is in the constitution, so it's not an equal trade.
So no.

Kek but thats how the government keeps the dollar afloat, which they’d need to get into debt to pay for healthcare.

Stop being a naive faggot, the government is objectively callous, with small promises of benevolence.

>socialized medicine
>and it works
No, it doesn't.

Why do you faggot conservatives insist upon owning military ordinance? Is it because you enjoy shooting? Go to a gun range and shoot there. Hunting? A bolt action rifle can’t mow down a crowd of people with a single magazine so go ahead. Self defense? Get a fucking handgun. So why the fuck do you need a goddamn assault rifle? Oh yeah, because it makes you feel like a badass.

When it grows up, and starts working to pay off the debts left from its own conception.

That's how we generate a lot of revenue you dumb motherfucker.

>$14 trillion will go away ontop of our already $20 Trillion+

This is what liberals ACTUALLY believe

the constitution was written with the intention to be changed as needed to fit the ethics and morals of the times. saying "it's in the constitution so we havd to keep it" is just a weak appeal to tradition

they just want to play with their big kid toys

[[citation needed]]

>get into debt to pay for healthcare
>Stop being a naive faggot
good thing Donny is not increasing the debt by shifting more of the budget towards the military...oh wait

Yeah, gonna need a citation on that buddy.
Hint: It's not in the Federalist Papers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Constitution

Then the wall will be a gud boi

this retarded

Nice job dodging the question.
The right to self defense and the means of defense are a natural right, healthcare is not.
And how would you put for socialize healthcare is a nation with the most expensive healthcare in the world?

>The phrase originally derives from the title of a 1927 book of that name by Professor Howard Lee McBain
So you admit that you're wrong? Thanks bud, appreciate it.

So the "right to life..." Doesn't mean health or healthcare?

>doesn’t understand a word of what was just said
>sidelines to some bs about that clown trumpkins

>probably thinks Hillary would have been anti-war

Great, let's deport all niggers.

Kek. Thank you user, i lol’d plus you saved me time.

there is no right to life you moron

that is correct

It says nothing about health, it says nothing about other people having to pay so you can stay healthy.

The right to life is a moral principle based on the belief that a human being has the right to live and, in particular, should not be killed by another human being.

>i base all of my morals solely on a centuries-old document

why do americans treat the constitution like it's the goddamn bible?

this retarded

Oh, and that's not in the constution or the Federalist Papers either.

What the fuck are you even doing in this thread, you moron?

What happened to the rights to “Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?”

>uses an increase of national debt to argue against single payer healthcare while defending an over extended/inflated military
>military costs money and the plans for the new budget adds more military spending and increases national debt
>hur dur it's no related

That's a strawman, you weak faggot.
It's not about whether something is moral, but about whether something is law.
The constitution is base body of law of the country and thus the foundation on which everything else stands.

You don't get to arbitrarily redefine what people meant in the document, and you don't get to arbitrarily abolish parts of it either.

That's the Declaration of Indepence, you unutterly ignorant faggot.

>It's not about whether something is moral, but about whether something is law.

and THIS is just an appeal to authority to ignore thinking about the morality of the laws being followed. what kind of progress is a country going to make if they only take century-old ideologies into consideration?

The necessary and proper clause exists because of faggots like you

So a government bill outlining the rights of people has no fit in this convo?

Aaaand that's a false dichotomy wrapped in a strawman. Can you stop being a daft cunt and actually make a point?

my point is that you're a retard

It says nothing about owning assault rifles, it says nothing about other people having to access to assault rifles

That's a terrible point because it has no basis in reality.

That's true, it's unspecific regarding the nature of arms.

>
>Nice job dodging the question.
>The right to self defense and the means of defense are a natural right, healthcare is not.

In most sane countries healthcare is in fact a right. "Self defence" is however legally protected only to the use of reasonable force or minimum necessary force. Weirdly we live longer.

Incidentally the US constitution does provide for Congress to make laws for the common welfare. That's an explicit green light for universal healthcare if ever there was one.

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

>healthcare is in fact a right
Show me a single one where healthcare is a right.
I can't think of one. And then show me how that translates to "most sane countries".

In Finland we have guns and healthcare. It’s ok.

Fin, Swe, Nor

so I'm paying $10,000 a year for a right?

Unabomber had it right. Technology is driving us crazy and people are snapping. Let's all live in the woods!!!

that's the dumbest meme I've ever seen

Sweden, lol

So it's then required to be specific in the definition of the right to life to say health?

>specifically derides government for being callous and pretending to be benevolent

>this is defence of the millitaty budget

Holy fucking kek.

in every other industrialized country, yes it does. Meanwhile here in America people go into debt over sickness or injury.

Ahaha what a fucking idiot.

>ideas are old therefore they are invalid

Good then, Marxism died out 130 years ago, oh wait

More of a middle man my'self

Healthcare organized by the government =/= healthcare as a right.

No, it doesn't. German here, the healthcare system is terrible and fucks over a huge amount of people while being terrible regarding the effect on hospital and fostering quality.

No, it's not. Where did I say that? There is no right to life in the constitution, hence there is no right no healthcare. There is a right to arms in the constitution, meaning they're talking about arms in general.

>those poor struggling Democrats, can’t even make ends meet

You’re fucking MORE retarded than Trump supporters

this retarded

this retarded

One gives live, one takes it away.
Yin and yang.

you have to convince mentally ill people to get help. homo's and trannies, don't think they have mental issue.

and how often do people go out of their way to kill a bunch of people in Germany per year? And how many people in Germany lose their homes or are denied service and die because of healthcare costs?

Hate to break this to you... Americans will keep the guns .

>"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in the United States Declaration of Independence. The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says have been given to all human beings by their Creator, and which governments are created to protect.

Ar15 is not an assault rifle

You should also add education. Big portion of populace doesn't have proper health, mental health and education and then those sick dumb fuck have right to have guns. I wonder what could go wrong.

>The right get to keep their guns
>Get to keep
>Their guns

This is the fucking problem with every gun control compromise, it boils down to gun owners giving up even more of their constitutional rights for exactly zero in return. Thats no a compromise.

How about this. We keep our guns, because the government will never actually try to come and take them, and gun owners hold all the power in this situation. No amount of whining from the left will change that.

gay and trans people are not the ones going around killing people

SPOILER ALERT!

If you give the left socialized healthcare, they still will want to ban guns. The left doesn't give a fuck about anyone unless they 100% do what they want. They are totalitarians.

Do you know how many border patrol agents will be able to be 're distributed to combat boat and air plane illegals if there was a wall?

There is no left wing in America; there are only two right wing parties with one being way to the right of the other

Yes.
BUT that's still not in the constitution and as such not a right of constitutional rank.
Are you gonna sue the government bceause you can't pursue your happiness too? Is a prison inmate gonna sue the givernment because he lacks liberty?
How is this complicated? One is a declaration of intent, one is a law. The things from the law are rights, those not from the law aren't.

I don't see the relevance. Care to elaborate?

Aids kills people, user. Fags probably kill more people every year than mass shooters.

Well I'm glad you feel that way, considering women's rights to vote, emancipation of the slaves, and blacks rights to vote are all and just a few examples of amendments to the Constitution. Sooo, when we getting rid of those?

Why do you think keeping guns out of domestic abusers and the mentally ills hands is the same as guvment taking muh guns?

Well... lately its been about once a week. Some migrant goes nuts and attacks a train full of people or knifes a little girl at a Christmas market.

this retarded

sure kid
stay retarded

sure kid

Aside from the fact that you're putting words in my mouth... felons and persons declared mentally unfit already can't pass a background check.

this retarded

Yay free healthcare in a nation that eats nothing but greasy ass burgers. What could go wrong

anons like him are why I shitpost

>muh boogie man
The right has one huge thing in common woth blacks and women - both need a narrative of victimhood with a single powerful entity as the culprit. Neither will look rationally at its own circumstances and recognize the need to change.

this retarded