More like this

more like this

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crime/@getonthetrain/graphic-pics-cannibal-crimes-armin-meiwes-and-the-mauerova-family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a haunted house. So you want more pictures of haunted houses?

I've seen this picture so many times and I've only just noticed the guy in the back is holding a dick

yeah more pics of haunted houses,
also nice dubs

Holy shit

I remember this. Was two guys who met on Craigslist, the guy with glasses wanted to try cannibalism, and the other wanted to experience being eaten before he died. They had sex before they got to this stage to. The guy on the right even ate a little bit of himself before he died.

anyone know the story behind this ?

Once you see it...

I already posted it

omg what the actual fuck

which movie is this from?

Not a movie, it was already explained.

The cannibal started sharing pictures online until someone narced on them. He pled insanity and is institutionalized.

i thought it was the plot of the movie

Crazy story. Any other info?

real but illusion, clearly the guy is standing behind the table and holding the dead guys dick, they obviously mutilated some guys lower half and now they are taking a picture of the aftermath

Fake; been on the internet for years, discussed by thousands, always deemed fake due to fire extinguisher sign + rightside man obviously standing with mutilated leg props. Blood is fake due to improper/watery consistency as opposed to real blood which is thick and doesnt repel on skin like the "blood" in picture. Move along now and forever.

It’s fake the dudes standing up he’s not even laying down also his dick is too far away to where his actual dick would be

this picture is 10,000% FAKE, you can even see the guys legs under the table if you look.. don't you see his shoes/legs?? proves that both pics are fake.

This is not true, what you are talking about is a case happened in germany which was ,,kannibale of rothenburg,,

Atlanta. DA agreed to insanity plea bc problems making case that 'victim' didn't consent. they found bones in his backyard. totally nutballs.

this

More info?

nope. your getting this fake mixed up with a real cannibal case. here's a photo from the real one in Germany.

Here's a good article on it.

steemit.com/crime/@getonthetrain/graphic-pics-cannibal-crimes-armin-meiwes-and-the-mauerova-family

MOaaaar and moar info

these are screen shot from a video that the cannibal (Armin Meiwes) took of of the body of the victim (Bernd Brandes) as he was cutting him up to be stored and eaten later, the whole video is held my the German authorities.

I have seen this picture about 100 times on Sup Forums, never did I think this was real wtf.

THATS fascinatibg

Dude that’s WILD

They met on the cannibal cafe, a now banned website. they met at the cannibals house where they had sex, and then moved into a soundproof room. Bernd Brandes wanted Armin Meiwes to bite off his dick with his teeth but was not able to and used a knife. they then both fucking ate some of his dick and then cooked the rest and feed it to his dog. Bernd was then left to bleed out in a bath tub.

NEWSOYS

the best thing is i know the cannibale irl he is currenty sitting in a prison in kassel and got free on last december.

he told me that he really really really regret what he has done

Lmao wtfff

>currently sitting
>got free
sorry got that mixed up fingers were faster then my brain sry

Really?

yes its true i wont get an advantage to talk shit here so why should i

spotted the newfag

Haha not a newfag I just don’t have as much time to browse as I used to

Mutherfucker read a star trek book for three hours as the guy was bleeding out. he stored the body parts in his freezer, and is said to have eaten up to 20 kilograms of Brandes' flesh.

pic is of the dudes house. creepy as shit.

ps. i was the newfag all along

Big ass house though