I will just leave this here

I will just leave this here

Contrary to popular belief guns are not banned in the UK. 99% of gun ownership in the UK is by white people.

correlation does not imply causation. guns laws are a much more complicated.

And the first Mass shooting in the UK was only in 1986; we've had like 5 in our entire history.

Stop making these threads, faggot.

right, because the UK is SOOOO much better than the USA.

You pathetic pussies would be speaking German if it wasnt for our guns.

can't wait for those unapplicable statistics to come rolling in

i remember one that compared Luxembourg with the entire US in gun murders per capita, lmao.

So your saying that he man that walked into Dumbledore Primary School and murdered 16 children was NOT white?
Otherwise your shitpost is useless

No one fucking cares about 30 people here and there dying. Add up all mass shootings and see how many deaths TOTAL there are for all mass shootings. Not even 2000. Eat a fucking dick

Thank you comrade. We do appreciate the sacrifices you Russians made to win the war.

Okay, but that was the military, not ordinary citizenry (or, more specifically, retarded sociopaths considering the Florida case).

Yeah, I'm going to agree with this guy: sure mass shootings kill people, but when it comes down to the wire I don't care, and I enjoy firearms. So, whatever I s'pose

I hope you have a family member in school, and I hope they get gunned down. Faggot.

> Day 5
> Still taking the bait

This is why this shit happens to fat cunts because you're all so self righteous

Yes but gun ownership was never easy or straightforward in the U.K.

Even before Michael Ryan the average person would have had a whole series of hoops to jump through to get hold of the weapons he had. There absolutely is a correlation between the fact that in the U.S. any law abiding citizen can pretty much get a gun that day. Even where waiting periods are mandated, they can be bypassed by private sales in most cases I believe. The fact that whether you go back to the 70s or this week...gun ownership in the U.K. was rare. Whereas in the U.S. it's commonplace...there's the correlation. Every dickhead with a grudge has a gun or a friend or neighbour with a gun.

The Florida shooter did not use a handgun you fucking idiot.

Living in America can drive you mad.
It's like living in a run-down amusement park you can never exit.

And I will just leave THIS here

enjoy the sandniggers raping all of you

The Las Vegas shooter did not use a handgun.

The Orlando shooter did not use a handgun.

The guy who killed JFK did not use a handgun.

yeah and now you get arrested over tweets
you learned the wrong lesson, cunt

The guy at Sandy Hook did not use a handgun.

did he shoot it with his feet, no his hands so its a handgun fucking stupid burgers

>it worked at this place so it'll work everywhere
Moron.

All they can do is drive cars into us and acid attacks

Try harder

>it worked at this place so it'll work everywhere
Moron.

hurr durr guns don't kills people

We'd already banned larger calibre weapons after Hungerford in 1986. What's your point?

Here in the U.K. most people don't have guns.
In the U.S. every mental case or autistic freak with a chip on their shoulder has a gun or easy access to one. Link possibly?

Australia had a similar thing happen. Mass shooting. Everyone went "oh, hey, not cool" and started limiting the sales of guns.

I'm not sure what your argument is here.

Does it really matter what sort of gun it is? It's a device that shoots lots of projectiles that kill people at a distance.
The shape of it is pretty irrelevant for these kind of scenarios.

You might want to lookup the definition of a handgun.

Where were all the school shootings in the 30's, 40's. 50's when guns were not restricted as they were after 1968, there were shooting teams in some, guns were brought to school during hunting season? It's not easy access to guns, it's been there, it's something else.

Shotguns and rifles are still legal in the UK you idiot.

Yea, thats what really blows my mind. They will kick your door down and haul you away for throwing a banana at a football match or saying something offensive on twitter.

Why don't you ban all cars aswell?

Enjoy mass shooting with an air rifle or a one of the faggy shotguns we sell, also we have a lot more restrictions on them.

Either way it's your gun laws and if you argue it's not then it's your dog shit culture so either way your country is fucking retarded

Because cars weren't designed with the express purpose of killing people, you retard

The US will never change. Comparing their attitude towards guns with other nations isn't a fair comparison.
The reason why the UK and Canada, etc, don't have the same issues with guns as the US is because of it's society as a whole. EVERYONE needs to be on board with stopping the violence and embracing anti gun violence. The US will never come together as a society to do that because they are just far to deep in and different.

As I said they still weren't common place. You couldn't walk into a shop and buy one there and then. Most people still didn't have them. My family never had a gun, other than my uncle who had and maintained a shotgun licence due to having a small farm or something.

The U.K. was never like the U.S.
We could NEVER buy an AR15 or the 30s or 50s equivalent as easily as this 19 year old could.

Did you get brain damage in your school shooting?

Cars and knifed etc all have other uses guns are for the sole purpose of killing other people or animals, why would you trust your retarded general population with that power

>thinking owning guns in the military is the same as owning one at home

I can Sieg Heil in public and not get arrested. I can deny that 6 million jews were killed in the holohoax and not get arrested. Enjoy your "freedom".

yeah then lets give up completly and not even try

I don't feel the need to do any of this shit to live a normal and happy life because I'm not a sad little basement dwelling self entitled freak you feels the need to.

It's called keeping the piece so we don't end up like countries like Iraq and the US

You're right, it is something else. It's the obsession with guns that's the real problem.
The UK was never obsessed with guns, so gun crime was always low.
Our biggest gun crime is still basically between gangs, usually black and influenced by US black culture, who are obsessed with guns.
Fortunately they (generally speaking) keep it within their own communities.

The US is obsessed with guns. They are seen as THE tool to right every wrong, to extract vengeance or as the only way of protecting oneself. They are almost divine in these idiots eyes.

There there /is/ a mental health issue. The US basically treats people with mental health issues like total trash. And it's a social problem, not just an official one.

The problem is that people with mental health issues are being used as scapegoats. They won't change anything to get them help. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't just start locking them up in asylums again.

>piece

>Thinks USA did anything important during WW2 besides bombing Japan
boi... you sure are special

Phone typing

>peace*

So you're a sociopathic moron, then? The kind of person guns should be kept far away from.
Thanks for proving our point.

Exactly

>Also you can't fix mental health
>You can fix gun restrictions

I grew up in a small town in the Rockies in the early 2000s and it was that way there. We would go hunting before class and then come to school with our rifles in our trucks. Never had any kind of a safety issue, not even an accidental discharge. We would hang out in the parking lot and compare guns and trade elk stories.

If you did that anywhere else in Ameica now I think SWAT would get called and you would get shot.

>strawmanning
Moron.

Don't worry, they'll be speaking sand nigger tongue pretty soon

Somewhat this.
Sucks that some kids die, but it is way less than say car related deaths in the US yearly, which is over 30 000 a year

Don't use a tragedy in my country to push your false narrative you fucking jew shill guns are not banned in this country and never have been. You should be gassed to be honest.

But since you are a bunch of pussies who prefer to ban things instead of fixing the population itself, you better ban all cars too
dude, I'm not even burger

First reply best reply.

This attitude is exactly the reason we fought for independence. Fuck, can a Brit say anything without sounding like a condescending faggot?

You missed my point. Guns were less restricted more readily available in the decades I mentioned. Prior to 1968 they didn't have to be bought through a federally licensed gun store. If kids saved their money they could have one shipped to their home if no one was home during the day, like kids do with bb guns now. Guns at school were not much of an issue and schools had shooting teams and some teens brought guns from home and left them in lockers or a car for hunting after school.
Where were all the school shootings?

That's cowardice. I respect America for sticking to their values instead of a knee-jerk impulsive legislator.

Use guns to fix mental health

But now we have more bikies shoot each other in a week than the total gun deaths from before. Our one mass shooting was a confirmed but job, which seems to be the common thread.

Still undecided if bikies shooting each other is a bad thing.

Never had an accidental discharge at school?
Should've watched cheerleader rehearsals bro

I wonder how many people have died from terrorist attacks in the UK and I wonder how that compares to the number of mass shootings in the USA.

Do you ever wonder that user?

Sure thing little man.

Our values are-and-were never related to owning guns.

Our values were things like fair-play, justice etc, not "I like to know I can blow people's heads off if I want"

We never lost sight of our value by banning guns, because owning guns was simply something we never valued.

The fact that you DO value owning guns is the cancer in your society that is calming the lives of your children.

Not all values are worth keeping. Valuing gun ownership isn't much different than an Indian valuing being able to shit in the street. Yeah sure, go ahead, fight for those values. You're only hurting yourselves.

No...the 1968 act just combined legislation. You needed a licence and they'd even stopped you using self defence as a reason to have a licence from 1937 onwards. They also raised the age limit to 17. The average school kid in the 30s would not have had the money to buy one.

The fact is that the average schoolkid in the U.K. has never had a gun.

>calming the lives of your children
Kek

Without a doubt. I'm surprised it was still ok to bring guns post Columbine. Just different attitudes where you were I guess.

Even terrorists can't get guns here. London bridge attackers had knives only and fake suicide vests to keep people at bay. Westminster bridge attacker only had a knife. Lee Rigby attackers had only a rusty 1930s revolver that misfired when they tried to fire it.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were among the soldiers in the boats on D-Day sporting the AR-15 you got from your local gun shop.

The only guns you're ever likely to see in the UK is in rural areas and they are shotguns or rifles owned most often by farmers or hunters.

Essentially they are tools used for a job, not a status symbol or a fetishised toy.

Germany banned guns, and then this happened.

Triggered murifag detected.

>Germany
>banning guns
nice bait, friendo
what about the bunch of german weapons industries?

The Germans never opposed the Nazi party. There was never any issue other than by the Jews. What exactly is your point? The Nazis rolled over Europe and the combined armies of France and Belgium and Britain. They had tanks and artillery and professional soldiers. What was Herr Liebowitz with a hunting rifle going to do?

Doesn't talk about the school bombings/stabbing/chemical attacks

Not strictly true user. If you were a member of a legitimate shooting club, and considered a suitable person (as determined by your profession, criminal record, and what your gp thought of your mental state) you could own pretty much whatever you wanted.
Ryan had a legally owned fully auto ak47. Plus all manner of other stuff. His rampage only ended the right to own automatic assault weapons. The cunt in dunblane was the catalyst to banning hand guns in private ownership on the mainland.
You can still own handguns for sporting purposes and for humane dispatch of large animals, and in Northern Ireland you can still own them for self defence.

They kept producing guns for the German government. Civilians were disarmed which made it easier to round them up and put them on trains.

Still rarer.
Bombings require some level of technical skill (which bombers almost never actually have) knife attacks require up close and sustained attacks and can be defending from more easily, chemical attacks are almost always limited to 1-4 people at most.

We also regulate the sale of knives and chemicals.

nope just bombings you can not stop stupid people there are too many

>Country founded by religious nutjobs expelled from Europe complains about religious nutjobs

This is false.

Elaborate please. By license do you mean licensed concealed carry?
Guns were less restricted to buy, no need of 4473 or ffl, interstate purchases became more restricted and You could also get firearms shipped to your home like kids do with bb guns today. Certainly there was far less concern about trigger locks and in some places carry and storage of rifles.
You're right about the 30's was the depression so yeah but otherwise it was far less restricted. The late 40's 50's early 60's were different and there were things like M1 carbines available with 30 round mags.

What kind of tacticool existence is that to have?

>Germany banned guns

Germany never banned guns. The Versailles treaty imposed tough gun laws on the Weimar Republic. After the Nazis took over power they relaxed guns laws to prepare people for their war. They gave guns to children.

Wrong.
It's true.

Nope. Ryan did not own an AK47. Fully auto or otherwise. He had a type 56 Chinese knock off, but that was semi auto.

Americans are too dumb OP. Waste of time.

BTW I'm talking about the US in the past not the UK. My point is guns were very available and less stigmatized and regulated decades ago so where were all the school shootings?then.

No. Just to possess. Concealed carry licences never existed as far as I know. You had them at home or carried them in cases to other legal locations.

It doesn't have to do with the gun ban.

The UK doesn't start shit about equality and doesn't have a shitty president and has less autistic fuck heads running around with guns screaming children must die in order to progress eventhough it isn't progress it's just murder

guns aren't that hard to get here user, join a shooting club in any city or talk to literally any farmer
you apply for a licence through the police and as long as your record is clean, you get the licence in a few work weeks

that's what happens when you don't have strong laws in your constitution

type 56 is regarded as an ak, unless you mean the type 56 (sks).

Part of it is psychological. It's become something people think of and are aware of as being "cool". Becoming more common simply due to publicity over them. Focusing on school shootings is wrong anyway. It's just general ownership. Every idiot with a grudge has one or easy access to one. I would have no idea where to start if I wanted a gun.

Either way it wasn't fully auto