/nba/ general

>/nba/ general
>fuck steph curry edition
>warriors fans and celtics fans can kill themselves for challenging the true king Lebron James
>steph and kd all nba 2nd team, and gaymond is 3rd team ahahahahahaah
>AD made all 1st team over those faggots, Lebron and Westbrook all NBA 1st team, even that faggot harden made the 1st team over those cowards ahahhaha

>NBA Conference Finals, Game 3 - Warriors lead series 2-0
>Saturday, May 20, 6:00 PM on ESPN AT&T Center

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13002908
youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
youtube.com/watch?v=DUEAMMYd6-8
youtube.com/watch?v=u1qidKcwjeE
youtu.be/IZWMQD23dRk?t=1m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=yqE7UzjZ39I
youtube.com/watch?v=I4_3PVFSUxE
streamable.com/494on
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 cavs start bottle flipping

Celtics you deserve the #1 pick desu

>26 points at the half

>NBA record for the largest halftime deficit

Nice bread

34 FUCKING POINTS IN THE THIRD QUARTER

HOLY SHIT THE EAST IS COMPLETE TRASH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

this, weakest first seed ever

Damn my Celties are a fucking joke but I don't care hahahahahhahahha, #1/conference finals in a rebuild year lmaooo

Can you imagine the bench busting out those fidget spinners

please happen

The Warriors are the greatest basketball team of all time.

Stevens is probably pissed he just lost any shot at Hayward tonight.

Haven't seen Bawwwston BTFO this hard since April 2013!

This was the perfect season. Only flaw was the sweep being this awful. Just gotta hope the Celtics only lose the next 2 by less than 20.

>IT questionable for Game 3
You messed with Donkey John, now you get the Shookening schlong

lebron knew what he was doing, he didnt just want to blow them out, he wanted to expose them and make the celtics look like a shit team that has no chance of contention so no FA would ever sign there

he did this the other two series as well. he made the raptors look like such a joke and now lowry is definitely leaving for west so they never have to deal with the raptors again and the pacers? paul george to the west.

lebron has systematically eliminated any hope of competition in the eastern conference and forced every team to rebuild mode so he can extend his own longetivity. this is some fucking dictator shit. this is what stalin did, what mao did, what hitler did, what mussolini did

>Be boston
>get BTFO after shit talking all season

the candy is sweet. Who's going to want to join a team that loses to leborn james? i doubt Paul george would, he just got finished getting BTFO by lebron. No way Boston gets free agents after this. Might as well keep the pick.

Is it, dare I say it, 5D chess?

Wizards woulda given the Cavs a better series. Cleveland lucked out when Boston won cuz they'll cruise to a 4 game sweep and not get worked too hard before GSW.

Wash woulda at least pushed 5 or 6

>Wizards woulda given the Cavs a better series.
this, beal was right, lebor didn't want to see the wizards.

>entire Inside the NBA postgame highlights is just Kenny singing Sweet Georgia Brown

lmao

SOMEONE GET THAT LEBRON SPANKING THE CELTICS WEBM.

I hope the celtics are happy, my wifes son has been crying for hours

>Wizards woulda given the Cavs a better series

Nah. The Wiz have no bench.

post pics of his delicious tears.

Perfect

How is LeCramp's face so malleable

>Legod
>Manlet does nothing at all
>"Too smart for the NBA" puts up 19
Too much meme, too much btfo

How the fuck this manlet only gonna score 2 points, like wtf was he doing?

Hot take:

This is really, really bad for the NBA.

Two great teams is awesome for the Finals, it's bad for everyone's interest otherwise, however.

Blame Durant. There'd be 4 championship contenders if he stuck with OKC instead of being a pussy ass bitch.

strawpoll.me/13002908

Reminder to vote for your 2nd favorite Cav

constantly double/triple teamed then bitched out and sat out the second half

>then bitched out and sat out the second half
Yeah man he should've played in a game they were already down by 40+ points. Really the only rational, logical thing to do.

>let's not blame lebron at all for going with wade/bosh then literally a few years later being a crybaby faggot and joining kyrie/love

but it's durant's fault!!!!!!!!!!!

>the third best rookie this year is gonna win ROTY

kinda sad tbqh lads

the reason it was a bitch move is because it was listed as an """"injury"""" when everyone knew he just didn't want to play. literally all they had to do was not play him but he wanted to give an excuse for why he didn't even try.

I sure love blowouts every single fucking game

You're an idiot. When the Celtics died, there was no team in the East that could match up with whatever team came out of the West. If Lebron doesn't go to Miami and doesn't get any help, the East never wins a championship in these past few years. With Wade succumbing to time, there's only one team that would come out of the East and that's whatever team Lebron on is. If Lebron stays with Miami, it changes nothing. Whatever team he's with makes it to the Finals.

With Durant being a pussy ass nigger, OKC goes from potential Finals to a first round exit. That leaves only the Warriors, Cavs, and Spurs with any chance of reaching the Finals. Lebron changed nothing with his move besides changing which team made it to the Finals for the East. Durcant completely removed one team from the equation when he went to the team he choked against and couldn't beat.

Fuck Leflop crying ass nigga

the irony in this post is palpable, and the kid doesnt even realize it

>no you!
High quality argument there friendo.

Ya'll are such miserable, joyless people with no personality the only way you know how to express yourself if bringing other people down.

for me, the most enjoyable part of this year's subpar playoffs has been watching the legod rampage

Cavs will win in Game 7. GUARANTEED. It'll be LeBron's 47th Finals game in the Cavs 47th season and his 33rd playoff series win. It'll be the 23rd time the East has won in the modern era, representing LeBron #23 and winning 2 of 3 against GS. Jordan also won his 4th title on Father's Day. The NBA is a joke.

BTC we out here. BBB hold it down

Predictions for game 7?

BOSTON BTFO LOL

>Manlet Thomas
>2 points in game 2

we outchea

game 4 is going to be a blowout and the Warriors are going to celebrate in Cleveland

Baby ballers detected

>Gay Area faggot calling someone else a fag

trips of truth

40-10-10 tripdub from legod
solid 25 pts from Kyrie, couple key baskets in the 4th
Love shoots only 33% for 10 pts but owns the boards

splash bros combined 10-30, invisible down the stretch
20/10/8 from Dray, but fouls out late in. the 4th
KD goes full heroball, 35 pts on 13-30 shooting

Cavs win 103-96

legod widely acknowledged as the goat by sports media

warriors in 4

Bosh and Ray Allen also went to Miami. why do people only blame LeBron?

Reminder that the Cleveland Cavaliers are a better 3 point shooting team than the Golden State Warriors

BBBBBBB (Bron Bron Bucks Big Baller Brand Broship) WE OUT HERE

Man the Celtics are a regular season team. How they got so many wins in the regular season I don't know. They should be a 42 win team on the same tier as the Pacers. They're about all star players away from being a threat to King James.

I'm really out here my nigga

>it's Cavs vs. GSW Finals again
>both teams will make the Finals after going 12-0

How is this exciting?

Does anyone even like warriors fans? Why are they so obnoxious? I can't watch a warriors home game.

so im making starting to think about next season's fantasy league. it's going to be legit as fuck, im going to make it as close to NBA like as possible.

whats at stake? fanbase pride on the board, and other shit. stay fucking tuned.

>fantasy league full of false flaggers pretending to be fans of other teams and doing awful to make them look retarded
that's going to be fun.

It's not. The only ones happy about it are warriors fans because they have a guaranteed chip so they get to shit talk everyone. If LeGoat can't save use then the NBA is ruined

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Rudy Gay's new profile pic

Kawhi is coming back and the Spurs are too good to get swept anyways. Warriors will come in at 12-2 at the very least.

So who's the good guys and who's the bad guys in the eventual Finals between GSW and the Cavs?

>guaranteed chip

>that pic
WHEN

it's going to be full of rules inspired by NBA rules. probably wont be anons representing their teams. I have a set of rules to prevent same fags. Basically it's going to be hard to get a spot for opening day (this is not an exaggeration when i say its going to be hard), and if you manage to get one, its going to be hard to maintain it the first month unless you're serious about holding it for the entire season. No mid-season drop outs. This season's was a good trial run.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUEAMMYd6-8

even though there is nothing competitive about this series. It's still a fun one lol.

watch first two minutes of this
youtube.com/watch?v=u1qidKcwjeE

watch him answer this question
youtu.be/IZWMQD23dRk?t=1m55s

wew lads
youtube.com/watch?v=yqE7UzjZ39I

is legod a literal genius?

celtics are absolutely pathetic

this kills the manlet

Cavs are the good guys

reminder Kobe would have had seven rings if Stern didn't jew us out of jewing the NBA

did he actually say that? that's really mean of him

DAMN, i kind of feel bad for IT4.

it's top level bantz and he's just telling the truth

official thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=I4_3PVFSUxE

H O V A
O
V
A

hey little solider you aint ready for war

streamable.com/494on

kek

no bully pls senpai

Kobe is barely top 25 all time

friendly reminder

What is the most entertaining basketball league to follow. The NBA just inst cutting it any more for me.

2k17 esports

NCAA (at least during March Madness) is the best there is

relatively stale oc

something about this is highly erotic

>still miking the dead sister meme

everyone dies all around the world. everyone deals with it, don't bring it into the workplace. Everyone paid their respects. PLAY BALL.