Trump is splitting the white vote in ways we’ve never seen before

>Trump is splitting the white vote in ways we’ve never seen before

In "61% white" America (with even Arabs being counted as "white" tho), in "since 2014 white students are a minority"-America, the ONLY slight chance Trump has to win is to get an historic, never seen before, amount of the white vote.

What's happening tho, is the opposite:

>The potential for the 2016 election to widen America's racial voting chasm even further is nothing new. But Washington Post-ABC News polls have also identified a related dynamic: White Americans are splintering along education and gender lines at rates not seen in at least three decades.

tl;dr: white men without college degree LOVE Trump. People with college degree and females ... not so much.

So basically it will boil down to white working class men VS women, college-cucks, and the soon-to-be-majority of "people of color"
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/31/donald-trump-is-splitting-the-white-vote-in-ways-weve-never-seen-before/

In related news:

>Fri Jun 3, 2016 ELECTION 2016
>Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN0YP2EX

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3oH5j
youtube.com/watch?v=fXXu6p2_23k
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/
youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
marketwatch.com/story/the-better-educated-republican-voters-may-come-as-a-surprise-2016-03-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>VS women, college-cucks, and the soon-to-be-majority of "people of color"
GOP is over
they'll never win an election again

>non burgers discussing our election

its still months away and Trump is gonna win. Go home.

>>non burgers discussing our election

Burgers thinking they are experts on every single country where they're 1/64th from.

> not taking advice from a German regarding a fascist

Come on lad

All you yanks do is talk about countries as if you knew better then us even though you are probably the most stupid and ignorant people in the World.

American whites are as brainwashed as euros if not worse since they are the ground zero of all modern degeneracy. Dont put your trust in them

X to the D

Maybe, but pic related never happened in America.

imgur.com/a/3oH5j

Is there a way to block all posts from a flag

*dibs hidab :-DDD*

Seeing you burn I enjoy the most:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXXu6p2_23k

Our inventions and undisputed global dominance say otherwise cuck. Go back to ikea

Hello 1990s DNC rhetoric.

It's funny to see people say that about the party that controls the majority of state legislatures, governorships, the house, and the Senate.

If Trump wins, the democrats will control precisely 0 levels of government.

That's just a bunch of cucks who willingly chose to make idiots of themselves.

In Germany, your own government is forcing your own children to be slaves to Muslims. It's a pretty fucking huge difference.

idk. grease monkey and a custom script

Stop coming here?

Isn't that how it always goes? Trump can't win with just white working men.

Yes, being a cuck is actually worse than being forced to do something. And it's not like other Western countries don't also become slaves of brown and black people.

This is an ethnic conflict, not a religious conflict.

he will have white women and a sizeable chunk of black and asian men as well

Why do only the stupid like Trump?

since the 1960s

but he has a good shot at 20% of democrat voters and winning over as many centrists and independents as possible

Kill yourself

thats not how electoral college works

trump never had a chance to win

We have been over this a thousand times as it stands there is no math that says he can win. This is Clintons election she has to fuck up on the campaign trial normies need to believe she's worse than Trump. Not just more dishonest they need to believe she's dumber and potentially more dangerous. She's still a democrat and Trump is a racist white silverspooned racist Republican the party of George Bush.

It is if you have to win "swing states" such as Florida tho.

RARE!

>working white men love Trump
He is truly the west's last hope.

Notice that cucks are shilling this but the "double didget poll" from rueters is only +9%

Disinfo demoralization is strong today

The us doesn't have a direct election. The winner of the majority of the vote in a state receives a certain amount of delegates related to the population of the state. The winner of the election is the candidate that had the most delegates. As demographics vote fairly consistently, most states vote consistently.

The only population that really cans their voting preferences are working class whites, and assuming other preferences don't change which polarizing candidates like clinton and trump create, it is basically a contest for working class whites.

>a majority of those in public schools have been students of color

Enough.

They're running scared.

This is all I have to ask.

Which side are you on?

Stop shilling your biased new sources you fucking pro zionist kykes.

>a fascist

[60 shekels has been deposited to your account]

can you retards stop acting like there are millions of untold arabs masquerading as white, when in a population of 300 million, there are less than 4 million arabs. I can even go to parts of los angeles right now and find you non-jew blond-haired people. The whites here are truly white.

Oh okay OP, I'll keep that in mind when I'm voting for Trump in November specifically because Hillary Clinton is a cunt who demonstrates a callous disregard for human life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

I strongly suspect that Whites already are a minority in 'merica.

With every """"peaceful"""" protest, more and more moderates and conservacrats get behind Trump.

>the lies we tell ourselves to sleep at night.

ITT: eurofags have a last stand on free speech and squander it by attacking the very people who might help them retain that right in the future

not like we had to free you from your own fucked leaders before, right?

OP is either self-hating german or shitskin posting from DE. Either way, you're a faggot.

>It's a "German tries to make America look less white and more cucked then Germany and tries to divide us again" episode

Muhammad please

Trump is the first major party nominee in decades who will do what's best for the American people instead of the globalists, and people don't want to vote for him. This world is probably forever lost to the insanity of the elites if Trump isn't elected, and yet we have so many stupid people who just don't get what's at stake. It's fucking depressing how badly the Jews have brainwashed so many people.

THIS

I dident really think about how sad and ironic this is

Funnily enough there are more white people and in closer proximity in America than most European countries.

So white males only make up 1 in 4 kids in American schools today. Fucking kek.

And now whitey's being made the scapegoat for society's problems, despite being the very same people who built that society in the first place.

Then half of you betray your own people and become liberal cucks. Modern day Uncle Toms.

You American white boys are fucked.

whats will it be like when we get to your level?

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/

straight up white men being hauled away for insulting their brown masters.

It's the opposite, really.
European Sup Forumsackas have always, mostly liked you and were always critical of their own countries.

It's you guys who pretend to be experts on European countries while being in total denial about the shitty situation you yourself are in.

The more I read from you guys, the more anti-American I become.

Everyone who researches politics at all already knew this. Romney had something like 60% of the white male vote and got btfo. You can't win national elections without strong minority support unless people just don't show up to vote like in midterms

Kek, I'd tell you to ask your parents but they were probably in Mexico at the time.

or like every other general election that did not involved a nigger running the most expensive campaigns in history
lol

Everyone else rides the coattails of whites for a voice

sorry m8 I am just worried about you getting arrested for hate speech little cuck lol

Women destroying society yet again. This is going to be a repeat of Austrian elections I assure you

Yea m8 hillary is not dead in the water with nothing new to say about trump in fucking June and she is not going to be literally shredded in the first real debate she has ever had to face

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

This is a fun on as well

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

Hillary is already done you guys are just catching up

>implying you aren;t primarily a D&C shill on Sup Forums
It's kind of mindboggling how hard you guys work to control opinion around here. Hard to imagine anyone doing that for purely personal reasons. If that is the case, then you need to seek professional mental help.

trump probably wont win
but why not hope

have to agree,there is always a chance

>Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Clinton is up a whopping 1.5%. It's over. #I'mWithHer

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>sweden trying to talk shit
>mfw

buckshot.

dafuq is a Kiribati?

>That tree
The leaves... they are evolving!

>
I have a University degree and am voting for Trump. Go back to your cuckshed hans.

>2011
5 years ago.. So long ago Obama was running for reelection.

>I have a University degree and am voting for Trump.

What are statistical tendencies?

I'd being to seeing the tendencies by major.

>a fucking TREE

I don't think this means that more intelligent people vote for Trump. I think this means that more indoctrinated liberals, as in living in spaces of 4 years of rampant liberal propaganda, vote against Trump. They are not intellectuals, they are recipients of propaganda. And that explains the nuMale and women with a degree vote.

They mean people with liberal arts degrees. You know, Women's Studies and African History. That's what they mean by "Democrats are more educated". Educated? Maybe. Intelligent? Absolutely not.

>People with college degree and females ... not so much.

Wow the people who are most educated and least retarded don't support Drumpf! Who'd a thunk it?

>people with college degrees don't like trump
Suuuuure
marketwatch.com/story/the-better-educated-republican-voters-may-come-as-a-surprise-2016-03-11

There is absolutely no chance to win the election. Hillary is going to win and the women, college educated, and minorities are going to launch this nation into a catastrophic war to prop up their financial system and they will fail.

The war will fail, America will lose, and the people who dragged into war [women, college educated, and minorities] are going to be slaughtered in the aftermath.

More like Hillary's gonna win and nothing's gonna happen.

more like its already over and she has nothing new left.

>muh ten point drop in two months
>inb4 you cant read graphs and trends

Hillary won't win Ohio or Pennsylvania and with that she'll lose. NAFTA. Just wait.

a majority of graduates will still be white, though

i bet every christian arab is voting for him.

Hillary has already made it perfectly clear through her actions at the State Department [Libya, Syria, Ukraine] that she is a disciple of the Permanent War Economy. She will not under any circumstances challenge that structure and will feed it unconditionally.

Hillary Clinton will take this country into a massive war with Russia and the United States will lose -- and lose badly.

Who would win in a war? If the vote doesn't go their way, they should just go to war.

The more the public are aware of Hillary, the more her numbers sink. Her campaign's battened down the hatches just to make Cali, they have nothing left to use on Trump when they win, and a shit load of scandal hanging over Hillary's head.

No. You don't understand. The overwhelming majority of the nation understands how corrupt Hillary is and they do not care. They like it. They are just as corrupt as her. Stop thinking the common person in the United States is upstanding -- they are not.

They are warmongering, gluttonous, bloodthirsty, racially polluted, morally degenerate. They crave usury and death and they will choose the candidate who will give them that.

9% seems like quite a lot though.

>i will say this while she loses ten points in two months
>i will say this and ignore trends or how to read a graph
>i will say this as hillary literally has zero new material to use on trump and the medias zerg rush and add is all the prove one would need

face it m8 hillary is dead in the water she wont even have the women card m8

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

This is a fun on as well

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

>I dont know how to read graphs or understand trends

You have to remember that the average person simply does not give a shit about Hillary's past and will vote for her just to not have Trump.

If you stupid eurofaggots could let go of the 'all Germans are nazis' meme maybe you wouldn't have lost your country to the muzzies.
Maybe. We'll never know.

>2016
>be aryans of different nations
>call eachofther "cucks" on weeaboo board
>let your nations be overrun by subhumans
>united we stand divided we fall
> listen your Lindberghs and H. Fords this time

PLEASE

They've been saying this about Trump since he was squaring off against ¡Jeb!

He's a natural showman, people warm to him. Hillary has both the mannerisms and the career history of a fucking witch.

>tl;dr: white men without college degree LOVE Trump. People with college degree and females ... not so much.

So people with responsibilities and that have real word experience love him, big surprise.

Trump will get the black vote.

Bretty gut - I need the lyrics for drunken ashes watching

Close, but the most stupid and ignorant people in the world are the ones you gave your country to. You know the ones i'm talking about. The ones that swedish women fuck because all the swedish men are gay pussies.

Do you agree with Patton that you defeated the wrong enemy in WW2?

And if we lose...you will find out that we are REALLY good at killing. G'bye, nigger lovers. Some of us wlil die...but, ALL of you will die. Good riddance to bad garbage. BTW, if we win , we will also exterminate you.

either trump wins or america becomes yet another 3rd world shitskin nation

barely anyone noticed the ULTRARARE