How do i get out of friendzone?

How do i get out of friendzone?

I have a classmate i spend a lot of time with but she doesn't see me as more than a friend. how do i go knee deep in that pussy?
> pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTEJiLvKOfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cut communication entirely. Then when she asks what’s going on tell her shes fucking sexy. Whatever she says next doesn’t matter tell her you’re only interested in sex or strongly suggest that’s all this is. Trust me being assertive and open about your thirst is either gonna turn her on or save you time on finding a new chick.

>you're only interested in sex or strongly suggest that’s all this is

pretty much the only thing you can do. Although you can behave like a normal human being and simply don't care about something so childish as 'friendzone', just find yourself some other slut

Please dont listen to this neckbeard virgin

been trying for years it's impossible

does she have a boyfriend already?

I can't help you user but if you want to really embarass yourself, listen to this permavirgin

stop, if she only sees you as a friend now, it isn't going to change.

You don't. If she sees you only as a friend then unless something drastic happens you'll remain just friends forever. If you want to gamble, then you'll need to man up. That means, taking care of hygiene, physicial appearance, manners, stop being clumsy, tl;dr become an alpha male. Even if you do everything right, there is a chance she won't become attracted to you, and there's nothing you'll be able to do about it. So the best thing you can do is stop the sobbing and man up for another woman, because you'll only be wasting your time and resources on someone who doesn't want anything with you, while many other women would be open to starting a relationship with you, and you just don't know yet.

FUCKING BULLSHIT.
Being a good friend for her is actually what leads to a relationship some time. Just wait op.

I stand by what I said and it’s worked for me. He’s looking for pussy clearly it’s not his interesting to carry on doing what he’s doing. You can just let it fall by the wayside like these betas would but it’s worth at least trying even if it’s futile imo.

OP doesn't want a relationship, OP wants to put his dickie in something that could use an ol'lickaroo

Same issue. I want to taste that pussy but she's not acknowledging my hints. Though she's fucking random guys from time to time which is only making me jealous AF

So where is the problem then? Friends can fuck too without being in a relationship.
Just send her some dick pics op

Move on. Lower your standards. Find someone else.

>she's not acknowledging my hints
perhaps she does, but she chooses not to? How about that, you fucktard? Have you ever taken some time to realize that not every woman wants to bang you, especially when she bangs all the other guys? How fuckin egocentric people have to be have such mentality?

OP here i fucked up i am acutally interested in being in a relationship but getting poon is part of that. Most girls are boring and basic i want to date the girl i'M into because she's interesting. i have told her that i liked her before which resulted in everything going to shit then i salvage it back to how it was before.

also she does not have a boyfriend

Post her first user, then we decide.

NoFap for 2 weeks is your remedie. You will develop confidence to conquer her.

Trust me user, it works

She admitted to liking me before. She gets jealous when i talk about other girls. She compliments my looks. I'VE SEEN HER PUSSY BEFORE

you guys are worse than trap threads, I'm just waiting till some fag starts proving that nofap cures aids

NoFap for a week.

and yet you have zero chance while other guys smash her on a regular basis

good game dude, you got it, I'm sure that at this time, week from now, she will be gagging on your dick

Send her pictures of your penis and testicles several times each day. She'll soon be craving to have your junk pounding her warm pussy

im just going to leave this wisdom here
youtube.com/watch?v=rTEJiLvKOfQ

You can't. It's a soft rejection.
There are two options for rejection - if you don't know each other and if you know each other.
If you are strangers and she didn't want you she just sends you to fuckoffzone.
And when you know each other, she feels pity on you and sends you to friendzone.
Those zones are pretty much similar. You can try to get out of both with pretty much same results.
Just move on and find another one. Everyone gets rejected more or less often. The trick is to not focus on a single girl and move on to another one.

OP there NEEDs to be a distinction between how you treat a friend and your girlfriend. It's that simple

Don't be there for her all the time,she needs to miss you and there needs to be a gap between her being your friend and your girlfriend

Don't let her use your availability (emotionally) until she becomes your girlfriend.

> being in the exact same situation as me
Woman like to play with us. Thats why the make compliments.

Show her your affection more straightly.
Or just tell her you want her.
She'll either suck your dick or tell you to never talk with her again. Either way you'll get resolution and stop torturing ownself.

Alcohol, the two alone with huge amounts of alcohol

you're very nice but a circlejerk of us talking about how women suck and we deserve better won't solve the problem.

>knee deep

You're doing it wrong

Stop caring. Dont be the emotional support animal.

>Seen her pussy before
>Still hasn't fucked her

There is no helping you user, you're just too beta

rape her

It’s because your too uggo for her. She will NEVER change her mind so move on if you half a thought.
No need to excommunicate her but lusting after her will get you NOWHERE