What's up with you fucking foreigners

What's up with you fucking foreigners

>people in China need nets because they jump off buildings too much
>people in the middle east blow themselves up
>Mexican cartels shred through people daily
>the Russian government straight up kills those who disagree

what the fuck is so fucking important about America specifically?

Something happens once in a while in America and you faggots chimp out

Shit happens in your own country and neighboring countries ALL THE TIME and you pussy asses keep quiet about all that

>"let's provide sanctuary for violent refugees"
Dumbass motheruckers

Maybe worry about your own country before filling this board with your stupid bullshit advice for a country that's doing far better than yours

Self bump

If you're going to waste space on Sup Forums servers with your bullshit, you should be able to fucking defend why

triggered amerimutt lmao

No defense whatsoever

"Haha triggered" is not an argument you dumbfuck

I feel no need to make an argument. It's funnier just laughing at all the amerimutts sending their thoughts and prayers, then getting triggered when the rest of the world thinks they're a bunch of mutts

>t.Eurocuck

defend what? he specifically said every other country that houses minorities is batshit insane, yet the attention is always on the US, despite how normal, compared to the rest of the world, it is.

autism

the buzzword is "PREVENTABLE" you dumb americunt

Can't stop a mudslime from blowing himself skyhigh
Can't stop Chinese from exploiting their people to a point of suicide
Can't stop Cartels marking their turfs reliably
Can't stop Russian corruption.

What you can stop is fucking giving out guns to mentally ill people. But you guys applauded as that Bill was stripped by trump. There ya go.

Because America doesn't watch the news in other languages. Where as many other countries know how to speak basic english as a second language. You're blaming other countries for your own censored and sensationalist media.

Do you know what I say every time there's another shooting here? Time to buy another gun. I think this time I'll build another AR out just so there will be another one in the world.

>ITT: Degenerate lesser races pretend all the hedonistic and inhuman shit they do on a constant level never happens so they can criticize Amerifats.

How about you guys take a day where a bomb or bus doesn't rip through your community, or a terrorist doesn't hold a supermarket hostage and your news crew literally tells them where the victims are hiding, or when they roam over with Klachnikovs and gaslight some homo, reflector wearing bike cop putting up his hands to a guy who literally just aced a bunch of civilians like the mere suggestion of giving up is an option, or when entire stadiums are taken over. And that's just Europoor. How about Mexican cartel chainsawing people on camera, or sendng suburbans to police stations packed to the fucking brim with corpses. Hey look, an entire school goes missing and a mass grave appears with dozens of children. Must be unrelated!

About the only mother fuckers here that have some legitimate grounds to speak on are Aussfags, but on an unrelated note of a nation that's completely annexed and filled with wallaby fucking mongs, I couldn't give two shits less what a nation that has to pay 8x the price of anything and has no option to express themselves meaningfully outside of the internet have to say.

>Degenerate lesser races
argument disregarded

Are you mentally ill? do you plan on going on a shooting spree? If not then go right ahead.
I live in a country where every person who serves in the military is allowed to take their AR home after serving and it has been 17 Years since the last Mass Shooting and even then there's been a TOTAL OF 3 Mass Shootings dating back to over 100 years ago.
We have strict gun laws, but we also own fully automatic ARs at home, the only thing they don't give out is Ammo, but you can buy that in every hunting store. SO PLEASE, tell me again, what's your point?

>Can't stop a mudslime from blowing himself skyhigh
>Can't stop Chinese from exploiting their people to a point of suicide
>Can't stop Cartels marking their turfs reliably
>Can't stop Russian corruption.
But those are preventable. Just get rid of those people and *POOF*, problem solved.

Today we observe the typical brainwashed americuck who thinks the entire world is on fire except for his country, so he rarely will explore the numbers and figures of crime and compare it to his own. This particular cuck most likely doesn't watch his sensationalised news networks but is still influenced by their reach because he lacks the ability to speak a language other than english.

God speed to this little cuck and may he find shelter for the cold nights to come once he learns that nobody really cares.

>you should be able to fucking defend why
Glad you did that yourself in your (let me guess: south) american country

I never understood why eurofags think we're all packing miniguns in our assholes. Never fired a gun, never even held one. I don't even know anybody that has.

see this
That's why.

Good point worth repeating. America are the Narcissists of the world, and don't give a fuck about anyone else, only how they appear to everyone else. Well sorry Ameritards, we're all laughing at your sick and broken society.

Yeah but that dude is probably some redneck fuckstick who lives in a double wide trailer and mouthfucks his little brother. We have dipshits in the country like that just like you motherfuckers have the Welsh.

bro send me one.

65~ Shootings last year and 18 this year already.

Compared to my country's 3 in the past 100 years.

Obviously your country is full of "redneck fucksticks" and again. I'm not for banning guns, i am fascinated by them, but i also respect them unbelievably and it should be impossible to get one if you are mentally unstable.

Also country i'm from is Switzerland.

The redneck fucksticks are an unfortunate vocal minority that we all just have to deal with.

Oh dear, we seem to have some new way retardation in our midst. Let's see if I can try to fix this broken brain.

>Can't stop a mudslime from blowing himself skyhigh
Stop "giving" them bombs.

>Can't stop Chinese from exploiting their people to a point of suicide
Stop "giving" them this control over their people.

>Can't stop Cartels marking their turfs reliably
Stop "giving" cartels drugs and turf

>Can't stop Russian corruption.
Stop "giving" corrupt leaders power over a nation

>What you can stop is fucking giving out guns to mentally ill people.

Yeah, you're right. It all comes down to everyone else giving out the means of their own destruction. So I'll tell you what, we'll work on not "giving" out guns to all the people, and other countries can work on not "giving" sactuary to Islamic radicals or what have you. Whomever country manages to stop "giving" so many terrible things to their populace first can then go on "giving" their perfect insight to other countries.

TL;DR - Shut the fuck up you mongoloid

HAHAHAHA

how about you try and explain how you're going to stop giving them bombs, or stop them from controling their people or stop them from being a cartel or stop them from being religious idiots.

All you did describe impossible scenarios. I really wanna see you try and fix Russias corruption problem. Holy shit did you make me laugh.