Checkmate, gun nuts

Checkmate, gun nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is retarded
you can't compare a human life to guns.

trying to argue with amerimutts is like trying to herd cats; you'll just end up tired and surrounded by pussies

In countries where guns are banned slavery has been perfected.

This.
In America guns have value.

>Checkmate, gun nuts.
Come and take it, faggot.

And if they insist on protesting we can just tell them to stop politicizing the issue.

Come take my guns. See what happens. Blood baths everywhere if the government ever trys to take people guns. Americans will never give up there god givin right to defend themselves without a fight.

Maybe if gun owners want the debate to go away they should stop murdering people.

Self-righteous, non-self-aware, monocellular intellects. We're debating gun control on a website where every other post is about incest, why aren't you killing yourself today, racism, creep shots, et cetera. Think we need to focus on the human issues more so than the hardware.

Kek. This. As cringey as it sounds if you come try and take my guns you better bring yours. Also good luck having a squad or military actually want to go door to door in Texas taking people's guns.

>takes guns away
>guns still accessible illegaly
>now bad guy has gun and good guy doesn't
Yeah ok

Where do you think guns are acquired illegally?

Being stolen from legal gunowners who don't take care of their shit

Less careless idiots with guns, less stolen guns, less criminals with guns

How about instead of taking your guns, we simply stop giving them to mentally ill children and stuff?

Not him, but a lot of them are stolen from police or lost in sting operations. What do?

The right may incur risk but it's not worth it. 17 people died for our rights. We should commemorate that, @ericabuist.

>good guys with guns
This thought blows my mind every time, has a good guy with a gun ever prevented something like this? At best the police kill the shooter after it’s too late anyway, where are these vigilantes clutching their guns to protect the defenseless public?

I would think a majority are not stolen from police but if you can provide some evidence to that being an actual problem I'll consider it further

That would work but republicans (and Trump) aren't into it.

Try googling it. You'd be surprised how many shooters are stopped by average citizens.

Thank god a random woman on twitter made a snarky uneducated remark and you reposted it here as bait. user, 2/10 for making me respond. It's not called the Bill of Needs, Pal.

It's different for schools because kids can't have guns. There are enough cases where an armed civillian can stop a snowball effect. Normally there has to be a martyr before justice, but it's way easier to have a larger martyr when it's a bunch of unprotected kids.

Makes sense to me.

This is the equivalent to this.

Shall not be infringed there fruit cakes. Go ahead, ask me how many are needed before I say go ahead, get rid of the 2nd amendment, go ahead, and ill say the entire population of the united states.

I'm down for a higher level background check but you gotta understand that this costs money and resources and how are we going to fund this? People bitch about solutions but don't see the big picture. Do we raise taxes to cover this? The world would be pissed and say "oh no only people who have guns should pay a tax" oh ok then everyone who owns a vehicle needs to pay for trucks of peace who run over innocents. Nawmsayin?

kids should have guns, it would be awesome
>waa i'm going to tell on you to teacher
>no you won't *bang*

or imagine how much less pedos there would be if they would risk taking a shotgun blast to the face

>This is the equivalent to this.
There's already a real one.

>risk taking a shotgun blast to the face.
Hey either way both are getting a shotgun blast to the face know what I'm saying?
AYO!

You can't just ban guns retard, firstly the second amendment, secondly if they some how manage to ban guns it's gonna be like the prohibition act

Why not just legalize and destigmatize prostitution? Seems most mass shooters are just betas angry at not having any female attention.

I personally find prostitution as pretty good thing, I'd totally vote for that and personally I feel no disgust when thinking about some girl taking facials all day

You still think what people can and cannot do is determined by an invisible bearded man in the sky? That's cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs

>thinks God given right means god and not just a metaphor
Found the europoor

It wouldn't cost any more. We're already paying for the NSA to know absolutely everything about your personal life and your past. We just have to run your id through their database.

Well. Gun control certainly didnt help those 17 kids he shot. Better let everyone bring a gun to school so they can defend themselves.

>Really?

That's far too rational for either Democrats or Republicans to go along. We need to either ban guns or give three guns to every child when they turn 12.

Were you euphoric during that post?

'murrica...

Bruh. I'm able to pass a background check and I'm a crazy fuck. A lot of people on 4chin own guns LEGALLY and it boils down to

>legally owns guns
>browses rekt threads
Dude wat? You can't determine someone fucked just by a background check. Same as you can't prevent someone from just snapping

It's going to be even BETTER than Prohibition. Imagine secret gunsmitheries in the woods, and gun-runners who defy the police with souped-up vehicles, and shoot-easys where high- and low-class people mix in a social environment where they can shoot each other.each other.

The fucking GET on this one.

Let's take Australia. Guns are banned but knives are the #1 tool for murder. I welcome your argument.

Very much so. It feels great to have a mind capable of logical thought.

THAT DID SO WELL IN MEXICO

When was the last time a kid knifed a bunch of other kids in a school. I wouldnt be surprised if it has happened but a teacher or students would have easily disarmed him with minor injuries.

America's murder rate per capita is x10000 worse than straya's

>but knives and spoons are as deadly as AR-15's! the NRA told me so!

kys

BINGO!

>bans guns
>makes home made pipe bombs
Pick up the pieces of your argument now you fucking idiot

Banning guns won't make them magically disappear. It'll just make them unregulated and harder to track.

If we're looking to take away freedoms to save lives, it would be far more effective to ban cigarettes than to ban guns.

>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the NRA said mentally ill mass shooters have the cognitive ability to just make nuclear bombs!!!11111

you god damn retard, I'd love to gut you like a fish in front of all the world.

I don't know, some of those teachers looked pretty damn fat. I don't think they could disarm anyone, unless the knife got caught in blubber.

This. Know what else is illegal? Drugs, human trafficking, rape. Does it still happen? Yeah shut the fuck up trying to take muh guns

that can be said about drugs, but I think we can all agree that there is way less drugs than there would be without delegalization

Or cars. Fucking cars kill so many people everything else is a rounding error.

Not a burger here. but Gun Control fags are retarded and don't know what they are talking about. Because I used to be one. But I actually listened to the arguments made by the other side and looked into it and decided to become a legal gun owner in my country. I've come to find I still support the idea of an ownership licensing regime with mandatory training and requiring locked storage for firearms but this
>muh AR-15
shit is just retarded I've come to find. There's literally nothing about an AR-15 that makes it more dangerous than any other number of guns that gun control fags would never bat an eyelash at.

TLDR
No gunners fuck off and die.

>makes an argument about knives being better than guns
>wants to gut me
Top kek. Hold my sides please

Do you think there would more heroin addicts, or fewer, if you could get it at the 7-11?

Would this be a bigger problem, or a lesser problem?

only republicans drive cars into groups of people (like ISIS).
>AR-15's are still 1000's of times more deadly

people don't take cars into combat, retard. they take M4's.

Yes, that is EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Brilliant, you are!

Everyone dies, the end.

Not really worried about balancing some bizarre life/death ledger in your head I just want to be able to send my kid to school without worrying she’s gonna get shot

So why are they having all these fundraisers for their families if thoughts and prayers are enough?

There are tens of thousands of fatal automobile "accidents" every year. Nearly 100% of which are the result of operator error. The takeaway of which is that lax attitudes towards owning and operating motor-vehicles is one of the biggest 'engines' of tragedy in modern society.

It's a shame we can't make murder illegal. Then we could hold murderers accountable for their actions instead of punishing those who haven't committed any crime and trampling on our collective rights and freedoms.

Oh well, we have no choice but to ban the manufacture and legal sale of some vaguely defined subset of items, so the pre-meditated mass murderers will only be able use knives, bombs, arson, trucks, illegally purchased guns, illegally manufactured guns, and guns that are still legal. That should do the trick.

Cars are regulated. The vehicle is inspected for safety, the operator is tested on his ability to operate the vehicle and to demonstrate that he understands the law, and insurance is mandatory for when something goes wrong.

I would be very happy to treat guns the same way.

Because the media wants gun "control".

Your kid is far more likely to get hit by a car on the way to school than get shot at school.

Exactly the reason why guns should be banned

someone should tell Erica about the constitution

Dude heroin/opioid use is an epidemic right now. Police are now being trained on using narcan because of it. And really the big reason there is a push to legalize stuff like weed is so it can be taxed.

Wrong. Human lives should be banned. Guns are far more important.

>kid asks degenerate to buy him drugs
>degenerate buys kid drugs
>kid overdoses
>mass child overdose kills just the same as guns
Ok guy

There part where it says you have the right to be utter retards and the laughing stock of the world?

When has the constitution ever been a problem? The NSA searches and seizes everyone's data with no justification whatsoever and nobody cares.

THIS

lol

>Government agencies have gone rogue so we might as well just all walk with our pants down anyway.

>bait

Let me complete your sentence for you: "THIS is specious and kind of stupid."

Cringe lord. Go back to re.ddit

You didn't answer the question. Would you like to try again?

I am humbled. I bow to your superior intellect.

It would take regular mental health checks for every single gun owner which is completely unrealistic.

Let me break it down for you
>the majority of weapon related crimes are by illegal possession
>the majority of legal gun owners do not commit crimes
>take away the majority's rights to defend themselves
>bad guys still have guns
>?????
How does this not make sense to you? On another end, I know it probably won't happen in our lifetimes, but let's say the American people ever need to form militias either against domestic or foreign threat. With what? Yard tools and sticks while the enemy has guns and knives? The only way to secure your defense is to have an offense of equal or greater. The bad guys aren't going to be nice to you because you're a poor, defenseless transvestite with an art major.

>And really the big reason there is a push to legalize stuff like weed is so it can be taxed
Really, the better argument for legalizing drugs is to starve gangs of their primary source of income. Who'd bother to join a gang without the incentive of easy drug money?

America is a land where people think that being poor is a personal fault, that the abused should suck it up, and value their toys over the lives of their children. They've been sold a lie and refuse to accept that they've been duped.

Not to mention that the mentally ill are victims of violent crime far more often than being perpetrators.

look mittens, a faggot

That hasn't happened anywhere in the world. Every country that has controlled guns has seen a drop in the homicide rate.

Driving is a privilege.
Gun ownership is an inalienable right.
>treat guns the same way.
So do you support national concealed carry reciprocity?

Considering Washington, Oregon, Colorado, and California are all losing money at record speeds, I think the taxed drug argument is out the window.

That, and the government has no business telling adults what substances they can put into their own bodies.

As an American to you...

Most of you faggots still sperg out at the idea of licensing though.

Just look at europe where there are so many school forkings.

Where mentally deranged teenagers kill two dozen people with their forks.

There's still the power and respect allure of being in a gang that drives people to join.

I never said it was successful, only that it was the intent of all those politicians.