Do I need to take ecstasy/MDMA in rave to enjoy myself?

Do I need to take ecstasy/MDMA in rave to enjoy myself?

MDMA is boring. A 'rave' is headache-inducing thump-thump-thump music. Have fun.

This guy has never done MDMA.

>
>This guy has never done MDMA.
Sunshine, you have zero clue what I've done. MDMA is acid with training wheels that don't come off.

I went to a rave last Friday and I would say yeah. But I'm not into the rave scene so taking Mdma was the only thing that made me enjoy it and want to talk to people.

Does depend on the crowd and whether you're into the music being played.

Lol wut

MDMA is fun at parties or even with just a few friends or by yourself. So yeah, enjoy no matter where. Stay hydrated thou.

Completely different experiences you retard. Acid makes you see and feel weird shit. MDMA makes everything super intense: lights, sounds, emotions. MDMA is gr8

>Acid makes you see and feel weird shit. MDMA makes everything super intense: lights, sounds, emotions. MDMA is gr8
Hngggg the stupid... it burns...

Not the same person but now I’m thinking you’ve not done real Molly. Perhaps you’ve bought some other drug that was advertised as MDMA?

Normie spotted.

You could also just get hammered, equally fun for me imo

nah this retard hasn't ever done a drug, he's 12

You sure you didn't take mda? It's basically the same thing but more tippy.

I think it's what Mdma gets turnt into when you take it but if you take it as is it doesn't get filtered in your liver as much so it trips you out more.

>Normie spotted.
Fuck off and die.

> hasn't ever done a drug, he's 12
Did I mention fucking off and dying? You ought to try it.

Sup Forums is shit these days. Enjoy your ignorance. Enjoy your comically underendowed drugs. Enjoy your utter lack of wit and creativity. LET'S POST ANOTHER DICK RATE THREAD!

No, but it will immerse you in the music and dancing so much, things like alcohol do not compare at all

If you do take ecstacy, take at most half a pill at first and wait 40 minutes, it should work by then. If it takes longer up to 2 hours, it's PMA which is more toxic in lower amounts.

People have died from PMA because they chucked a pill, figured "it doesn't work" and chucked a few more and died like retards

I’ve seen Meth advertised as Molly before so that user might be coonfoosed

so edgy. so angry.

Seems like you haven't done either of them smartass lmao

Why you mad brah? Maybe drugs aren’t your deal? It’s okay, nothing wrong with that but you really sound inexperienced. Relax and learn yo

Dont take advice on Sup Forums. pls. especially not drug related

That’s not always true. There’s lots of truth to be found here. Just got to know the subject matter.

Shit’s gud

yum

MDMA like shrooms is either best by yourself or with one or two other people. Drugs arent toys, take them responsibly, baka.

Don't drink lots of fluids unless you're sweating enough to drench whatever you're wearing, you don't want to be pissing all night.

If this helps, there's a rave tomorrow in my city and I'll probably only go if I do m

Naaa ... it’s .216g or 216mg

This is a gram.

Or with several thousand others at your favorite musician/band/featival/concert. You dumb cunt.

this man has never done mdma

Not the real shit anyway.

Just do it. You’ll love every goddamn thing.

Smoke some dmt. Heh heh, that will get the ball rolling for ya

Mdma and acid are nowhere near the same thing. Wtf are you talking about son?

Confirmed never done mdma

No

not even close

no you do not. it merely provides an alternate experience. Which is also fun as fuck.

However, my suggestion is to have lots of fun without it FIRST. Raves are really fun by themselves. Especially if you are into the music and dancing. Being with the right people is KEY.

Drugs are fun as fuck too, but dont make them a staple of the rave experience. Because that will just lead you to needing drugs elsewhere in life. That is the trap that you could fall in.

its about what you are searching ... acid is much more psychedelic and mdma is more good feeling etc...

Is that a kidney stone

I do. Everyone is their own person though.
Also real MDMA is hard to get.

It’s a kidney crystal