Which race do you hate the most and why?

Which race do you hate the most and why?

Niggers. Because they're niggers.

White people because they complain too damn much abiut everything that isnt white. Also they seem to think the only valid culture in the world is their own. You bitch about losing things yet you dont know how much you have. You brag about your races accomplishments amd act like you deserve more because lf it even though you had nothing to do with it. You complain when black people are proud when someone from their race beats the odds and becomes someone great, but my god look at you guys talk about eminem. Clearly you understand but when it comes to black people, you hate before you reason. You guys are hypocrites in every way and when people call out your bullshit, you start victimizing your selves. You fail to rationalize what privelage is just because youre in denial and want to feel better for your selves. Do you really think everyone is ewual after their born into this world? Provelage is literally something or an advantage you have that wasnt earned by YOU. Everyone has privileges. Black, white, man, and woman.women get away with a lot of shit just because theyre women. Its female privelage. Im the end of the day, white privilege has always been overshadowing everyone else as far as the advantages go. You guys seem to think you have it so bad for some minor stuff. Just look around you and try to sympathize atleast instead of trying to be edgy.

this really

There may be a lot of typos but i cant be bothered to proof read when most of you would stop after the second sentence and reply with some predictable shit

Dont get me wrong, i fucking hate the ghetto part of my race. but looking at history, its obvious why a lot of us are stuck in that vicious and savage cycle we call poverty. Theyre the reason people still hate and distrust us

Just go to Chicago or Detroit. Looks like Africa dont it.

>white privilege
kys, betafag

Christians and Republicans. Dumbasses who think old books are the standard for how to live your life yet still believe in sky daddy and that the earth is flat plus the center of the universe.

500 meter relay, or relays in general. it doesn't matter as much how fast you are as it does how fast the other teammates are, so no one takes the initiative to train harder and get faster following a loss.

>what race...
>"Christians and republicans"...

Well they act as if they are better then everyone else.

niggas

Indians.

Fucking disgusting, degenerate, designated shitting street scum.

They don't even have the physical strength that niggers have as their one redeeming feature.

Even fucking Africans hate Indians

The only race I hate is the human race.

anything and everything that isn't technically classified as " white " or " caucasian "

The human race because reasons

Best answer.

This

I hate my race the most for not kicking out niggers yet.

I unironically don't hate any race. Racism is not my particular kind of edginess.

Niggers is too easy of an answer. And yet, I can't think of any other race comparable to them in terms of fucking awfulness. Western niggers are loud, entitled, obnoxious, and proudly disrespectful towards any reality that they don't agree with. African niggers are slightly better, but they are literally childlike, uneducated beings. Zimbabwe is going to hell thanks to the expulsion of the whites who fed everyone, and South Africa is following the same path. Say what you will about other races, but at least they all know how to make sure the most basic of needs are being met.

Jews have the worst victim complex of all. They constantly bleat about their 70 year old Holocaust while they murder Palestinian children and take their homes. Call them out on it and, "ANTI-SEMITE! HITLER! MUH HOLOCAUST!"

not hate but.. most de or un evolved perhaps?