Who is the best chef?

Protip: it isn't Jamie Oliver

Other urls found in this thread:

media2.giphy.com/media/MrojfwWKzkje0/giphy.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJQVKWAFoc
youtube.com/watch?v=sta-kHfOzeE
youtube.com/watch?v=YMjTr2vLKzY
youtube.com/watch?v=rM8ejkJuxxs
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1214113/Gordon-Ramsay-boils-sticky-question-cooks-restaurants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8
youtube.com/watch?v=yoINOifaV3E
youtube.com/channel/UCVVAnxQ2YMC_qlc7QfPA2YQ/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GORDON FUCKING RAMSEY

No it fucking isn't, hate that slobbery fat tongued cunt

Niger

I feel Gordon has ever right to act the way he does when everything his life functions around is dedicated to the highest quality food standards.

I mean, if you owned multiple four star restaurants, you'd expect nothing less than what he expects.

Thomas keller

>four star restaurants
There are no four star restaurants

Raychel Ray

he means Michelin stars gobshite

I like Jamie Oliver but I think of him as a great cook rather than a great chef. He just makes honest food, that is easy to create at home.
As far as celebrity chefs go, Ramsey would win by a country mile.

media2.giphy.com/media/MrojfwWKzkje0/giphy.gif

Yeah, I was wrong, but the point I was trying to make is still valid. Stars aren't just given away. The fact that he runs restaurants with multiple star ratings justifies any attitude he has in his cooking shows -in my opinion-.

I save a LOT of her recipes. I love her.

No question. Oily god

Paul Bocuse forever.

Oliver is a fucking retard, telling people how to feed their kids whilst having a cake recipe on his webshite that hit up at 9,000 calories

There's no way that's a per serving calorie count.

He's a complete fucking dickhole for the sake of the camera.

I've worked kitchens before. If that asshole suddenly came in and started riding my ass, I'd shove a chef knife up his own

they go by michelin stars.

ramsay of course

I'm not saying she's the best, just sharing that I like half hour shows like the Barefoot Contessa.

wew lad
>tough guy detected

you think? no it was for an entire cake obviously

If he's yelling at you there's a fucking reason.

the absolute madman

Absolutely nothing wrong with a small slice of that cake as a treat. His campaign was about parents and schools constantly feeding their kids shit, processed food. If you think that's a bad thing, then you're the retard.

>four star
Clearly an expert

A reasonable person at last.

Exactly idiot

Why anyone would pick Jamie Oliver? He's in a $100 million dollar debt and will close half of his restaurants. Look it up.

Escoffier. Even as a corpse he cooks better than any of these plebs.
Insist on a living chef? Marco Pierre White, Heston Blumenthal, or me.

There is only one

I already owned up to the mistake, what's your excuse?

He has like 1/4 billion pounds (not amerishot monopoly bucks) in personal fortune.

>If he's yelling at you there's a fucking reason.
This board suddenly loves authoritarian figures

am I talking about personal fortune? His restaurants racked up the debt you absolute moron

This thread has devolved into bullshit, I'm going to bounce.

>suddenly

Marco Pierre White, you chucklefucks.

>am I talking about personal fortune?
>"He's in a $100 million dollar debt"
Oooo, how embarrassing for you, you must feel horribly humiliated. Probably best to close this thread before it becomes unbearable

hahahahahaha u fag

some Guy

ok, you're actually retarded
his business is failing and is in debt, how much money he has doesn't matter until he pays it
how diffcult is to understand this?

I'm sure you would, now go eat your tendies before spongebob is over.

>Being this devastated that you look like a fool

>how much money he has doesn't matter until he pays it
His business =/= his personal stash, you utter preteen. Even if they go into liquidation his savings are unaffected

They're not real chef's food is just puttin some pizza in oven and that shit good

I'm just amazed no retard has mentioned muh guns yet

this is the point I'm trying to make
I was talking about his restaurants that are in debt, then a moron talks about his personal stash

You're contradicting yourself with every new post. Everyone is pointing and laughing at you. Keep digging brainlet

ratatoing

>He's in a $100 million dollar debt
>his business is failing and is in debt
>how much money he has doesn't matter until he pays it
>a moron talks about his personal stash

This guy went from a badass to a fat puffy pale celebrity chef. Anyway it's Heston or that mexican guy Feran something

Almost agreed
all-round: MPW, heston
sweet: raymond blanc
looks: massimo bottura

This guy, seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJQVKWAFoc

Chef John is great deepfried flaming cheese yeah

Oh and before you cucks disagree, try this tasty fucker right here...
youtube.com/watch?v=sta-kHfOzeE

see

Dah man.

When did he become shit?

He worked with the absolute best.. Julia Child. He owes his career to her and is the last person alive who can properly dice an onion in seconds.

It's him and Babish that make the absolute best food/cooking content on youtube, John is a legit chef like has worked in a professional kitchen and Babish knows what he's doing, he's kind of a fag but isn't as faggoty as those Sorted clowns, they're awful

>No Kay's good cooking
youtube.com/watch?v=YMjTr2vLKzY
>No Masaokis
youtube.com/watch?v=rM8ejkJuxxs
What the FUCK is wrong with Sup Forums today?

>Sorted clowns
second

When he started making a lot of money, see the 99 documentary when he left the Aubergine he was still an incredible cook how he's a corporate suck up who only cares about his bank account and kissing the asses of jew TV producers

>Kay's good cooking
>3:00
What the f...

spanish

He's not even a chef any more
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1214113/Gordon-Ramsay-boils-sticky-question-cooks-restaurants.html
Just does shit like this...
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

Yeah I was bullshitting elbulli is probably the best restaurant in the world right now

Paul Bocuse was until he passed away.
>Three-star Michelin rating held since 1965 until his death Jan 20, 2018.
>first chef to blend the art of cooking with savvy business tactics — branding his cuisine and his image to create an empire of restaurants around the globe whose offerings range from haute cuisine to fast food.
>dubbed by critics as the "pope of French cuisine"
>First Division of the Free French Forces, was wounded and cared for at a U.S. field hospital.
>Bocuse saw the reservation book as the real measure of any chef's cuisine.

IDK who is the best now, but we lost the former best this year.

my mom. she makes killer mac and cheese

How does it compare with these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=yoINOifaV3E
They're the correct answer.
youtube.com/channel/UCVVAnxQ2YMC_qlc7QfPA2YQ/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

I'll just leave this here.

He's not a chef he's an incredible cook and an entertaining television personality but there's no way he can work the line

Are you fucking serious? the best food is spanish, my country, and the best chef is ferran adriá, berasategui, or another 3 stars chef of spain.

My mum. Fight me on this, you will lose.

BUILD THE WALL

Isaac Hayes

If you believe Spanish cuisine is the best in the world, you must have gotten a fuet lodged in your rectum.

Old Mexican ladies that work In rundown Mexican restaurants

this is the correct answer, children

Francis Mallmann

>the best food is spanish
Clearly French you gaping anal STD.

>French
the most pretentious, bastardization of every food they manage to get their std ridden fingers on

they are the british empire, only with food

Shut the fuck, up it's Joël Robuchon.

Swedish chef