Hey Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my foot? Should I see a foot doctor?

Hey Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with my foot? Should I see a foot doctor?

Ringworm

yeah, it's alright lol

someone kissed your foot and left a makeup smudge

Get an antifungal cream try for a week, if no improvements see a physician.

Blast it with piss

Fungi.
You are doomed, even if they cut your foot chances are it already spread.
You may not be alive tomorrow, sorry user.

thread/

a fire fairy gave you a kiss

This.

It's ringworm. I got it a few times when I worked for a vet. Its not a huge deal but can be highly infectious. Make sure you treat the area and don't cross contaminate your socks or rub it on stuff.

thats an callus you need better shoes

stop cutting your toenails so short and file the edges

Why do people have such ugly ass feet? I keep mine nice and tidy but some people just dont give a fuck and look disgusting

Had the same thing, after 3 weeks it looked like this.

Bro I've legit had the same thing on my foot for 7 months now. It doesn't go away. With any thing I put in it. It's finally small and not red but still there. It also spread to my finger :(

It's going to be a whole year with this shit. It'll get itchier btw

ingrown toenail

Medfag here!
>early stage of bubonic plague

Better visit a doc!

That’s ringworm
It’s a fungal infection
Do not touch it or it will spread
Do not touch anything that you have touched with it or it will spread
Get some ointment for that shit quick

either a blister or go see your doctor

go to a doctor. had the same shit and haven't gone to the doctor for a month or so. ended up having no skin at this spot. Was just a massive wet pile of flesh on my hand.
It's some fungal infection bs.

Same happened to my uncle. Later he molested me.

It is fungal infection, get miconazole nitrate from the doc.
Also you're a fucking pussy that you're asking this to Sup Forums, you're probably 14 years old, get the fuck off Sup Forums you beta faggot.

It's just ringworm, you'll be alright. Don't touch it, or it'll spread. Apply extra strength antifungal cream when you wake up and before you sleep. It'll go away eventually, might take anywhere from week up to a month.

I've had that shit before I was told by the doctor that it was some fungal infection it will go away in like a month and there is no need to worry you should have more spots else where soon too