Chose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weed is gay doe

No it's not dude why would you say that

Do you want to talk about it?

>choosing either

Both liquid and herbal jew are blue pills.

>also muh marijuana cures cancer meme

In the end youll die anyway whats the point of these threads again?

bob marley died of cancer you fucking faggot

>marijuana cures cancer
>meme

I didn't think it was possible to be so uninformed. They really don't teach you anything other than your gibberish language in Finland, do they?

you already made this post before OP

Don't be a faggot. Weed is a nigger drug, alcohol is for real men.

alcohol vs safer? wut?

Both are bad

>1. Mind your own
>2. Motherfucking
>3. Business
>4. Faggot

the myth was he died of brain cancer

he died from an infection in his foot, since Rastafarianism doesn't prescribe to medicinal concepts, he let it gangrene and go into shock.

Marijuana can KILL cancer cells. Not all cancers or bone disease but anything soft tissue even carcinaoma can be treated with ointment and ingestion.

Weed causes schizophrenic like symptoms in the brain. Quit now, your future self will thank you.

i'll take schizoid over mindless (if this is a binary choice)

>he died from an infection in his foot
you dont die from a foot infedction years after the injury
according to kikepedia he got a melanoma on his toe
i still trust kikepedia more than potheads

Smoking anything is degenerate. The only thing that belongs in your lungs is fresh air.

Weed does not cure cancer. Cancer patients take marijauna to alleviate themselves from the sickness chemotherapy causes.

>weed cures cancer

Who the fuck told you that?

DUDE SAFER LMAO

Sup Forums.org/b

fuck outta here.

are you for real? tobacco is well known to induce cancer. And it's the route of administration most of you degenerates choose.

Jesus Christ. Weed is for niggers and alcohol is for degenerates, why must you be some sort of impaired to live?

I drink cancer. I smoke off cancer.
Might have to turn lef on the 21 and Lewis to find a fuck to give.

Both. All the fun and no cancer.

Alcohol doesn't cure cancer though.

>cure cancer
you fucking wish fag
best plant coming through

Stfu with the homeopathic propaganda. I do both and smoke cigars and literally could care less about the morality of either. Stoners are fucking losers, alcoholics are pathetic in different ways, cigar smokers are based as fuck.

No but it does hasten the effects if you already are schizophrenic

Marijuana doesn't cure cancer idiot. It helps stop tumor growth but by no means is it a cure for cancer.

>pot cures cancer
no you shit head, it treats the symptoms of chemo and radiation which is nausea and anorexi

Both are bad for you. In an individual level, no state can deny your liberty, you can choose both based on your freedom. On an project of power for your nation, I find very irresponsible that government, media and academia promote the use of recreational drugs for all to see.