Some of the 17 probably deserved it and you know it

Some of the 17 probably deserved it and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/187062/with-the-rise-of-the-alt-right-latino-white-supremacy-may-not-be-a-contradiction-in-terms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were high school faggots, they all deserved it

Nothing of value was lost

like those slutty cheerleaders who never gave sex!

Doesn't matter. Random violence will never compare to the thrill of watching this fuckwit get turned into a pile of burnt ends when they give him the chair in a few years.

Why settle for random societal violence, when people give us prime opportunities to exercise cruel, state-sponsored violence instead?

Dipshit...

Thanks for proving the point I was making earlier today

The shooter was basically a Sup Forumstard that actually did something with their life

Say it with me "White, right wing, extremist"

"White, right wing, terrorism"
This kid is a white bationalist that was encouraged to become a "lone wolf activist" by the white nationalist group he was a part of.

Yep
Even though the SJW's outlawed bullying.
Go figure.
Utopia is over rated

maybe. but that wasn't for him to decide.

Anyone have the Snapchat vid?

Your Salon article has been refuted by the Sheriff already. Mexicans arent exactly welcome in White Nationalist groups (And it was actually a Neo Nazi group in the original story)

Try harder and stay up on your news

He wasn't white user. Mexican - American I think. Defiantly a hyphinated American though.

I don't get it, why post Caitriona Sheehan and Irish girl from Blarner, literally no connection to this whatsoever? She's your fucking sister you retarded incestuous piece of shit and you're always posting her randomly wanting random lads to give her abuse. Fucking kys you homo.

lots of people deserve to die but no one deserves to pass final judgement

He is white and was adopted by mexicans. Where is your source for that claim?

Yet hispanics are categorized as "white" by census standards.

mic.com/articles/187062/with-the-rise-of-the-alt-right-latino-white-supremacy-may-not-be-a-contradiction-in-terms

>> And it was actually a Neo Nazi group in the original story

I think that may be corrected at some point. I've heard a few different stories.

Too hot to die

No he wasnt, he was a white and adopted.

he looks like shrek's kid

White?

an Irish girl from Blarney* Actually tbfh that probably narrows the search for who you are down to about 4 or 5 guys with the second name Sheehan in Blarney...

From looking at him, that makes more sense.
I can't believe he made it through the torture of high school, then went back for revenge. Seems like getting out of jail, and after you get out, you go back for revenge instead of going after the lying bitch that put you there.

yes white. if you're puerto rican or dominican you select black.

true story

Doesnt look like a spic to me.

They were underage fags they all deserve a perma ban from life.

Kill all underage and make the world grait again!

TOP FUCKING KEK YOU DELETED IT CAUSE YOU KNOW I CAN FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! HAHAHAH

They all deserved it.

We all deserve it.

Retard alert Lol

Where is your source for that?

>white
>looks at OP pic

>retard alert

A few yrs? Nigger, avg time is 10 yrs plus.

Didn't mean to include in this Anyways haha some faggot posted his sister saying she was that shooters sister and deleted the pic and comment after I recognised her and identified her for anyone who thinks I'm just shit talking. kek.

He was part of a white nationalist orginization, even carpooled with them to a camp, white enough for them. Why would theyh lie about spending time with a spic? Thier white nationalists.

I didn't delete anything user.

Read, dipshit.

Only if they were roasties

Oh, ok. No worries

Except that was a fake story which has been debunked by the Sheriff and the original story has been retracted

Can't post and read at the same time. Using smart phone.
Relax and take your meds user

Fake news

Who gives a flying fuck how the government categorizes someone? The reason there is a "white/Hispanic" category is to keep white Americans from freaking the fuck out when they realize they have been a minority in the US for almost 20 years

Does anyone have evidence that he was the shooter? No? Didn't think so... Now shit the fuck up about gun control and let's get to the bottom of what really happened. Am I saying he want the shooter? No. I'm saying this is fucking Sup Forums and everyone was on thier phone recording and the media has not released A FUCKING SHRED OF VIDEO OR A SINGLE PICTURE OF HIM INSIDE THAT BUILDING. I've been on Sup Forums since 06 and this place has become so fucking blind. You guys did the same thing with the Las Vegas shooting and the one before that. THIS IS A DISTRACTION. Let everyone get worked up about 17 more dead sheep while they put laws into place to keep the herd rolling into the slaughter house. I'd bet they're working on the last few details of net neutrality.

Really? Would you like to share a source? Weird that a white nationalist orginization wouild claim him as one of thier own, especially if hes not white like so many of you retards seem to claim.

The white ones.

It's on best gore it's not very graphic tho

Read the Sheriffs published statements.

Have you not heard of "15 minutes of fame"... and it wasnt a "white nationalist group" it was a "Neo Nazi militia"... try to get your fake news straight please

true he was a pol/ack

Bullies & Assholes are like Skittles user. Come in all colors, and all deserved it

Get over yourself. No one gives a shit about net neutrality. You are as bad a Ars Technica

Why was this deleted?

He is obviously not white from a european point of view, but i guess americans have a different definition for the term white.

That being said, apparently the 56% Meme is actually true.

And this is why nothing every gets done

D.P. is more likely to be by lethal injection these days. More humane that way.

you sound like someone who will do the same

why are yanks so savage ?
I don't think I've ever heard of this happening in England.

act English goddamit

I want to call you an edgy faggot, but it does seem probable that at least one of these kids was trash. There were 17 of them, after all. The shooter himself is trash too, of course.

There's some lad posting his sister on random threads the past few months, incest threads, cuck threads etc. He's Irish and I fucking know who his sister is cause the town she's from is fucking small and I eventually figured out who she is from the clues he left. He's a complete fucking retard for posting her in incest threads, Irish Nude threads etc. on consecutive nights. Anyways the cunt randomly posted his sis in this thread saying it was the killers sis. Faggot trying to get comments from people about her. I called him out on it and he deleted it. Kek. Small world, gotta be careful.... What a fucking cuck though.

No guns in the hands of your citizens.

Get run over by trucks instead, but don't count as gun violence.
Liberal magic

Demacrats wearing KKK robes.
What is your fucking point?

Your violent crime rate in the UK makes the US's violent crime rate seem tiny. Just to put things in perspective.

Shit trigger discipline right there ...

They all fucking deserved it. It's too bad the score isn't higher.

That boy looks like a bosmer from elder scrolls.

Yeah, why fight Cancer? You get a cough anyway. Checkmate liburuls.

Haha wow that's weird

>Great Britain is full of terrorists and yet a lot safer for the citizens than the US
How does it feel, cuckboy?

You should have lost the war.

not all mexicans are deep brown user. expand your horizons mofo.
watch a mexican soap, you'll see the spectrum of hispanics.

many countries allow citizens to have weapons, but you can't buy them in a discounter, usually you have to fulfill a bunch of requirements, similar to a car driving license

Had a rough day at middle school? Lost some good boy points in social studies?

Fight cancer? The FDA would never allow it.

I was referring to school shootings retard

Kek I have a feeling she knows anyways or somebody messaged her cause her Facebook is gone and it wasn't a month or so ago. . . . what the actual fuck though getting off on some weird role-play where you pretend your sister is a serial killers sister??! haha

How about for hammers?

So his facebook posts about hating muslims, blacks, cops, and mexicans are all fake? Really? Who made those posts then? All shops?

a hammer is primarily a tool not a weapon , unlike guns that have no other purpose but to kill...

How many mexicans make posts on facebook saying they hate spics and love donald trump?

Liberals run on their "feelings"
I run on logic. I live in a rural Christian area. Never been a victim of a crime. Never knew anyone that was.
To me your comment = ¿§Г¬μ[^¤

when tards think "Cruz" means Mexican.

>kek

I could say the same thing about the bus thing you mentioned.

Tell that to the nig in the vid.

Is this the same fucking guy or not?

>> a gun is primarily a tool of survival & sport, unlike hammers that have no other purpose but to pound nails.

Bus thing?
Perhaps you have confused me for another user

Are you blind?

They look nothing alike lol.

Christ was a nigger you mongoloid

they don't still use the chair, do they?

I hear a report that he had Autisum.

No, thats a 24 year old that infowars was trying ti claim was the guy. Thats just some retard
Nikolas cruz had antifa bashing posts on his facebook. Not the same guy.

was he a b/ro?

Sorry wrong person

This

That's his adoptive parents name too

maybe a Sup Forumstard.

He hated niggers and antifa so he'd fit in there.

School shooting
Wants to talk about what race Jesus it