Can anyone tell me what this might be, skin seems to be dying but not really peeling, not itchy at all...

Can anyone tell me what this might be, skin seems to be dying but not really peeling, not itchy at all. I'm fucking worried

ringworm

jock itch

isn't it just dry skin?

It's a sign you should go see a doctor.

chafing? idk

yeah jock itch or some other kind of fungus, get some anti fungal cream from the drugstore, athletes foot cream should work if you cant find something else.

Psoriasis, probably caused by underarm friction.

This, try over the counter creams and change your underwear. Keep the area as dry as possible.

wat he said

It's ringworm (a fungas)

Buy an anti fungal cream and it will clear up

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU TWAT
YOU GONNA DIE

maybe just dry skin? i dunno go to your doctor if you're worried too much

I have herp and each breakout starts like this

>athletes foot cream should work if you cant find something else.

If you do this, your balls will grow a toe

Don't do it

easy one, fungus
nothing complicated go to the pharmacy

Stage 4 skin cancer

where is it located ? If armpit , that could mean a lot of things. not itchy - now that is not good .
If you have temperature or headaches ..real bad
GET TO THE DOCTAA! (in Arnold voice )
hope you get well

It's Ringworm in its later stages. Get some Anti-Fungal cream now and start applying. Don't let it come into contact with more of your body, wash your hands, switch out the bandages every day. If it doesn't get better go to a hospital. I used to Wrestle and I got it a few times, each time I did what I just said along with taking hot showers and it went away.

It's a fungul infection, nothing to worry about OP. They usually form if you're sweaty and have dry skin. Do => and you'll be fine.

you're growing mold.

you need antibiotics and a dr now.

Op here thanks for the help, I'll get some fungal cream in the morning, currently walking home from my friends house at 5:37am coming down off acid

nope. not what that looks like.

Your dun kiddo

I suffer from this too.

Try using Udderly Smooth or Cetaphil; moisturize the area. When you get out of the shower or finish doing work and have been sweating be sure to dry the area well; use toilet paper if you need to. Avoid moisturizers with alcohol in them to thin them out as they will cut the efficiency of the moisturizer.

Haha, fucking water and soap man. It's likely a light infection.

Happen to my teenage brothers half a year ago, he walked around with it for two weeks, before finally he went to a doctor (And we live in utopian europe, so, you know, for free) and he was told water and soap.

A week later, it was gone.

Kiki

No really this is me I'm watching the sun come up, with my fungal infection of course.

This
/thread

buy some athletes foot cream (something with clotrimazole, eg from canesten), use it for a week. Repeat for another week if needed. If it still isnt gone within a month try a variation with a mild steroid such as clotrimazole + hydrocortisone, you can get them without prescriptions but theyll be behind the pharmacy counter.

Sometimes i hate my country but i see threads like this and i feel lucky of living in a country where i can go to a doctor without paying too much and where the doctors dont send me tons of expensive ans useless medicines

I would Claim Psoriasis as well, my feet sometimes gets small spots like this. I use a Cream i got from the Doc.

Very likely seborhheic dermatitis

this

Jock itch. Use jock cream for about a week or two and it will clear right up. Yours just looks extra crusty, so please, be the often.

Looks like a dislocated shoulder. Can you bend your knee?

You got the herps, faggit.