PROTIP: They wanna disarm us of our Assault weapons because its the only equilizer between the people and the military...

PROTIP: They wanna disarm us of our Assault weapons because its the only equilizer between the people and the military we wont stand a chance with "rifles for hunting" dont let them take your rights,guns or lives

Protip; there is no equalizer when you're 'enemy' has cruise missiles and M1 Abrams

Protip: the U.S is not going to glass their own population and rule a pile of rubble, nigger.

you haven't seen me with 1911s akimbo

This. Given you'll have some that are fine with it, most don't want to attack family, friends, countrymen.

assault weapons do not equalize the populace and the military
you could give every citizen an assault rifle and every soldier a hunting rifle and the military would still win
by a lot
don't be daft

you overestimate our troops and underestimate our populous.
i would put Texas against the US military anyday.

>I gotta git mah gunshow on yeeeehaw
>A simple .9mm won't compensate for my tiny penis.
>Big AR15 makes me literally Rambo First Blood.
>All 350 million Americans have small dicks and get an AR15.
>350 million AR15's vs. 100 cruise missles
>YOU JUST TRY AND COME TAKE MAH GUNS YOU DIRTY COMMIE SONS OF BI....

>wuzzat noise Jerry?

>GAME OVER

idiots

That's because you're fucking retarded or trolling.

AR-15 is not an assault rifle. It is semi automatic. Stand 300 yards away from me when I have my hunting rifle and tell me how ineffective it is as you fall to the ground.

Then you would be a fool..

Texas vs the world's largest navy. Texas vs the world's largest air force. Texas vs 100,000 tomohawk cruise missiles. Texas vs blah blah.

Be realistic.

You like guns because you like guns. There's no other argument for it. And there doesn't need to be.

They're coming for you and your guns, shoot at anything that approaches. Defend your rights.

I live in Texas and all we have here are a bunch of lazy beaners, a shitload of cowboy shitkickers, Austin faggoty hipsters, and then normal people with 1 or maybe 2 guns.

The beaners are too busy smokin pot and fucking their 13 year old cousin and spreading their cult like wildfire.
The shitkickers will stand and fight for about 3 or 4 minutes until they run out of ammo and/or overheat their AR15.
The Austin faggots will get on their fixies and ride to the nearest coffee bar and tweet about Trump and pronouns.
And the normal people will just sit tight and shoot the niggers that are trying to break in during the chaos.

Who is gonna operate those tanks and missiles? Who is going to do the maintenance and support needed to use them? If you seriously think the US military would launch an all out attack against the people you are retarded. It would lead to the second american civil war

so why do you need the guns again ?

FUCKING
/THREAD

For their armies of shitskins

well they've already been having foreign soldiers merge with our armies here in the USA for this kind of situation so it wouldn't be Americans killing us but rather soldiers from other countries. Sorry for no source but I'm sure goggling it should be no problem id go look for one now anyways.

SEE: EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY THAT'S DONE EXACTLY THAT, AFTER DISARMING THEIR CITIZENS, YOU MORONIC PIECE OF LIBERAL SHIT.

Because of

what movie is that?

OH, for fucks sake, somebody give this guy a piece of bubblegum before someone gets hurt!

They Live. Quote is from Roddy Piper.

population should be able to fight the military and not be a hostage.

kek

Protip: if the U.S goes into martial law for any reason they'll glass as many niggers as they have to.
And yes the military would be with the government declaring martial law.

UK fag and think the ban idea is fucking retarded, I can't own a decent pocket knife or one that locks.
They expect us to shoot nerfed fucking air rifles.
had a Korean under lever that could push 90ft lb.
Fagot police take rifle I get fined £3,000 and community service, luckily escaping a firearms sentence.

The 2nd amendment was to protect the people against a corrupt government so they could protest and get rid of it. But now we don't live in the age of muskets. The government has a whole military of unopposed force and technology and weaponry. So a corrupt government couldn't be stopped anyway. furthermore, If we protest against a corrupt government now, they will enforce martial law. (which is unconstitutional and gay) So as you see, America is fucked and we might as well bend over and submit.

Except if the people have rifles, the government has to kill it's own people, friends, family etc.

Are the military potentially going to enforce martial law against unarmed people? Probably. But when they are armed, the military have to shoot the people... it's far more immoral and the soldiers probably won't do it.