I've never seen so many Mexican shit posters before. You taco niggers are so scared of Trump and the wall...

I've never seen so many Mexican shit posters before. You taco niggers are so scared of Trump and the wall, it's going to be great tasting those Tapatio tears of yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
gotnews.com/mexican-judge-gonzalo-curiel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Omg trump isn't racist. Stupid libs!
>hahaha taco niggers!

Stay on funnyjunk or go back to your stupid libertarian instagram account you fucking idiot.

Taco nigger mad.

tapatio a shit. mexican food is what srirachy was made for. it was culinary kismet.

Guys check out the Baddest Song in the USA combined with the Baddest Man = Donald Trump Bad Street USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk

that picture is an OSHA inspectors wet dream.

Shit like this is why trump supporters are getting attacked at rallies. Keep your fucking mouth shut you racist fuck. Trump is an idiot and you're a piece of shit. Don't act surprised when people try to hurt you when you have a racist attitude. It's one thing to post anonymously on an image board, but your candy ass wouldn't say this shit out loud around mexicans. Even if you did, it would just further prove the fact that you're a piece of shit, and you would be an ass whooping

get* (also dubs)
not >be

I agree with you that Mexicans are extremely violent people and you can't relax around them or treat them as normal people who you can express yourself around, otherwise they will, true to their nature, commit crimes against you in response.

But that's the point. The violent, criminal nature of Mexicans is the problem.

See here

That's it. I'm officially a #BurritoBomb now

There is about 30 fucking threads about mexicans daily, how the fuck do you not expect massive mexican shitposting. Maybe you should leae the basement for a few hours daily user i just came back for an hour motorcycle ride.

thats it I'm now #cruzmissle

Beaner judge is La Raza lubber: gotnews.com/mexican-judge-gonzalo-curiel/

Disgusting. This beaner really should be impeached.

he's a fucking mexinigger shitcano. don't fool yourself into thinking you can reason with them. they can only resolve differences with violence and threats of violence. just like niggers.
the shitcano mexinigger is an epidemic.

What I want to know is why no one has pointed out that being Mexican isn't a race but I guess most Mexicans are too dumb to understand that

I want this to be my state flag.

jaja stay mad fat grigous

>have racist as fuck attitude and mindset
You're a grade a piece of shit man. You literally have a personality disorder. You're emotionally unintelligent and you need psychotherapy.

You're cancer to the human race. Please lobotomize yourself for being a radial asshole. The world doesn't need people like you at all

100% senpai

Mexicans are fucking scum. Keep waiving your flags then turn around and pick my oranges and mow my lawn for 10 pesos an hour. Dirty ass people.

>I guess most Mexicans are too dumb
most mexicans im surprised they can even tie their own shoes or stand upright.

>emotionally unintelligent

Trump isn't racist.

We are, faggot

Mexicans are acting this way because Trump is winning and they feel completely helpless. These illegal fuckwads can't vote , cant articulate a fucking coherent thought, so they use violence. It is a serious sign of desperation. They are very very scared because they know they are going to lose and they have to go back. Bye bye beaners.

>i just came back for an hour motorcycle ride.

So you went to pass drug to the USA frontier.

See this is why USA needs a wall.

deportation will only get rid of the illegals. there would still be tens of millions of shitcano mexiniggers that can't be deported by virtue of being born in the greatest country this world has ever known.
the solution for illegals is easy. it's the shitcano menace we need to find a solution for. they're dumb, violent criminals that emulate nigger culture and adopt nigger speech and mannerisms and there's much more mexiniggers than actual niggers.
US is going to hell in a shitcano mexinigger basket if we don't take drastic action.

I hope Trump becomes president and nukes Mexico. Fucking cunts.

>Uses race baiting to get elected
>Wonder why it sets people off

Unconscionable on Trump's part, but both sides are acting like children at this point.. Just remember to vote in 2018 as well .

we can't nuke them. the fallout would kill american farms and cattle. we just need to declare war on them. round up all the mexishits just like we did the japs in ww2.
the threat of an invasion alone would make them surrender. we wouldn't even need to deploy a single ground infantry. just drones lol.
then we can renegotiate our new borders and immigration policies.

race baiting????
illegal immigrant is not a race...

Check'd and he's correct.

removing ILLEGALS is not racist, it's following the fucking law.

Jajajaja, yeah, ok, whatever you say man

trump 2016

>tfw trumplets steal original memes and turn them to shit

The best part is that even after all the Mexicans are gone, we can still have burritos and tacos.