How does this have a 91%? Fucking how?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/help_desk/critics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marvel paid off Warner Bros

>literally all critics
>movie is meh but visuals are orgasmic
>10/10 MOTY
it's ridiculous how critics seems to be going easier with every movie rather than start calling them on their bullshit

It's inoffensive.
Honestly, it deserves it's score more than most Marvel shit.

Are you one of those fags who assume it means 91/100?

It just means 9 of 10 people thought the movie was worth 6.5/10 or higher. Not that crazy

Look at the actual reviews. Most of the critics are just no-name bloggers. This is why RT is cancer. Also needs to be emphasised.

>It just means 9 of 10 people thought the movie was worth 6.5/10 or higher.

Then what in God's name is the point of that number? Why not just assign it an actual score instead of contriving some meaningless fluff percentage and plastering it front and center everywhere on the website?

DORMAMMU

This is the last capeshit movie I will see in a theater. It's gotten to the point that the audience ruins my experience. I saw it tonight at an extremely late showing so it was only about half full, but they were the type of people that applaud not just for the movie, not even just for the Marvel logo, but also the fucking trailers. There were gasps and mass applause for every fucking trailer that ran, all of which had been out for weeks so you know damn well they'd seen them all before. Going to the movies has become like going to a concert or something. "Oh boy, I hope they play my most favoritest trai- ZOMG ZOMG ZOMFG IT'S THE LOGAN TRAILER I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE XDD"!

thats america for you but what do you expect in the cinema when youre off to watch a glorified disney movie?

Because it preys on fucking retards like you not taking the time to actually understand what the site is.

So what you're saying is Rotten Tomatoes is purposefully misleading and is a cancer on the field of film criticism?

>modern movie "critics"

>somehow he gets robbed by the one white dude in all of Nepal

And saved by a black. Why is the white man so inherently evil?

>all of Kalecius' followers are white
>they kill a noble blackman who was guarding New York

I guess Mordo turns evil at the end but it was becoming painful they had an agenda

Kevin Feige the Marvel boss explicitly stated Marvel is done with white people.

Link?

not him, but its not purposely misleading. They just made a score for films which isn't necessarily needed (how many people liked it in a certain group). The scores have no consistency, an unknown film could get 5 great reviews and 5 bad but it would go down as rotten, meanwhile a very well known film like Dr Shit will get everyone and their dog reviewing it who will bum the shit off it simply because muh marvel and muh cucumberman

are there still people who genuinely think this in current year?

I'M HERE TO BARGAIN!

It is very consistently just above average. Hence the high score. Nobody can say the movie is bad, its just very generic. Aka, average.

It's true.

rottentomatoes.com/help_desk/critics/

It doesn't take much to get your useless opinion put on RT. Just get enough braindead followers and make your reviews political clickbait.

If I give it 6/10, that counts as a positive review

I really wish Sup Forums and others would stop being so obsessed with the percent score, as a film with 6.5/10 average score and a movie with 9/10 average score can both have +90% on RT

>white main character
>white love interest
>white-washed ancient one
Stop complaining.
They went for a multi-ethnic magic school, which is fine because they have candidates from all over the world and they have three sanctums in three continents.

I think its fair. I enjoyed watching it. I would not watch it again though. Thats basically the consensus. 91/100 does not mean its 9 points away from being a perfect movie.

The problem is this. Consider movie A and movie B. 10 critics review both movies. Movie A gets 6/10 for all of its reviews and ends up with a 100% RT score. Movie B gets 5 scores of 0/10 and 5 scores of 10/10. Movie B ends up at a 50% RT score. I don't know about you but I would be more interested in a movie I'm either going to love or hate than a movie that is almost guaranteed to be barely passable.

This movie proves once and for all that critics are either corrupt self serving shills or that they simply aren't the best for the job.

What pisses me off the most is when they flat out give a movie a shit score followed by a.summary of how this movie doesn't subscribe to their political views hence it's shit.

Did you understand what was happening in the story every step of the way? Good. They got good marks for telling a difficult story and making it look easy.

What's wrong?

Is it shit?

Is it worse than xmen apocalypse??

Is it worse than captain america: I fuck buck???

It had a high quip per minute

That means it's good

Fucken more marvel kino I can't take it, They're too good.

Is anyone else not gonna see this purely based on that fact that they have that fucking alien-faced frankenfag as Dr. Strange? His stupid FUCKING FACE MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH IT

It really didnt. It had the least quips of any marvel movie

There's literally only about 5 or 6 quips

no one cares

Well he did get beat up in the movie so you better watch it :^)

Kys, friendo. Incredibly rude and insensitive.

Because Disney came to bargain.