My theater had a bunch of women seeing this. it pissed me off. I can't imagine that they understood what was happening...

my theater had a bunch of women seeing this. it pissed me off. I can't imagine that they understood what was happening, why, or what they should think about it. It would be as if I'm going to see the barbie movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7-5eFkq6XEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Said the faggot posting on a taiwanese paper airplane web zone.

What do you know about being part of the greatest generation and fighting in the Pacific?

how do you feel like your experience as a virginal fedora in your basement relates to what the characters in this film experience?

try r9k

you can use ad hominem attacks but it doesnt change this is a movie that speaks to mens sense of indivudality, honors, values, while womens brains are inherently conformist and herd-following

Well if they didn't understand when they went in, they definitely understood when they fuckin' came out.

Millenial women think Garfield is cute.

>being this pathetic
>being this stupid to think even someone as stupid as you is still superior to women

This thread is a gross combination of /r9k/ and reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc&feature=youtu.be

How would you know how women think? How many of them have you ever interacted with? 4? 5?

IIT: movies women will never understand

>mens sense of indivudality, honors, values
That they display daily on this site, am I right?

Men on here constantly talk about everything but that on most boards, and the boards they don't is because it's not relevant to the conversation, but they still often bring it up.

You're deluding yourself, thinking you're some special spartan. Everyone is shitty.

knowing that the demographic of Sup Forums has been taken over by 10 year old whose only context for life is youtube ecelebs, because they grew up without fathers, repeating the feminist party line, and will turn into nice little nu-males, its not surprising that I have offended your sensibilities. hillary clintons america ladies and gents

Not offended, or american. I just think you're a spastic and thought I'd let you know, that's all

OP: Portrait of a faggot.

>Women do something OP doesn't expect, acting outside his narrow worldview

8 minutes later

>OP calls women herd following and conformist

OP never learned that his need to have the genders act in certain ways and hold certain values makes him the conformist, and more ugly for being passively authoritarian into the mess. Luckily OP died a virgin and could not spread the utter faggotry etched upon his very bones.

The End.

Does anyone want to buy my script? It's based on a true story AND progressive! Plus OP is clearly a mongoloid, so there's no risk of him successfully demanding a cut of the profits.

What's it like to see females and truly harbor a burning hatred of them but at the same time put them on the pedestal in hopes of having sex with them? It must truly be hard.

not even american, dopey.

'genders act a certain way' because they have different hormones and brain chemistry, ie you can try to convince guys to like barbies but they never will unless they wanted to fuck barbie, thats why maybe this one was onto something and the women in the audience were only there to lust after spiderman but they sure as hell did not know wtf was happening in the movie thats for sure

So many cucks on Sup Forums.
This is why Hiroyuki put intrusive adds on your board and not on others. He knows you're ready to bend over to anything which is forced on you, including ideologies.

I'm a girl and I understood the movie perfectly. OP is a bitter virgin.

>calling someone a virgin as an insult

yup its a girl alright

>I'm a girl

We have an entire board dedicated to men who think of themselves as girls. So even if you're not trolling, your words don't mean anything. That is unless you take a picture with a timestamp.

those guys that got their legs blown off and shot with a bunch of bullets were literally me

My theater had a bunch of old guys in it but I did sit next to a group of 4 girls. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to watch the movie for Andrew Garfield. They were gushing all over him during the pre-war part but it was hilarious seeing them react to the whole Okinawa part.

OP was the half of a guy Smitty used as the human shield.

It's funny you mention ecelebs and demographics, when the people in the majority that keeps repeating these stuff about women are also the people who constantly feel the need to discuss Twitter posts and dailydegerancy celeb news articles.
I don't know why anyone would say that. It's out of the threads current context.I don't care if OP's claims about women are true or not, I only care to discuss that he is a faggot.

React how?

Just gasping and a little bit of screaming during the violent parts of the movie. It was obvious they haven't seen much war films so you could feel them cringing during all of the visceral parts.

>I'm a veteran of war movies. I've seen shit. I even have a thousand screen stare.

>I don't care if OP's claims about women are true or not
>I only care to discuss that he is a faggot

That doesn't make any sense. You'd think he's a faggot if you thought it's untrue.

Are are you suggesting that your attitude toward him is conditioned by what society tells you about his opinions, regardless of what YOU might really think if you took the time to reflect?

kek

That would have made my dick hard.

Sounds like they were invested in the film, like when people jump during horror movies or laugh during comedies. Why were you not paying more attention to the screen, but on some complete strangers like a creepy fuck?

Holy shit what was it like to fight in WW2 you fucking cancerous faggot tryhard cunt nigger goddamn you're so stupid. As in you're clearly a boy of deficient intelligence. You'reretardedfuckyou.

And its not that you're trying to be offensive, it's that you're terrible at it.

Its a movie about a pacifist guy in war. Women love that kind of crap.

lmao ok autismo

but why are you a virgin, user?

Man I went through the same thing when I saw Steel Magnolias.

What did you expect, it's a low test movie with some action scenes
It's the new style of action geared toward females. TWD and Westworld fall into this category, most of their fans are chicks because it's basically a soap opera under a thin masculine facade.
Think black nail polish or goth lipstick

Inb4 a billion feminists complaining about how it didn't have enough women in the war scenes.
Inb4 they make a similar movie and put women in the war scenes and then the feminists complain about violence against women.
I can already see it happening

theyre already re-writing history and are pretending black women are the reason we went to space

God damn women are so fucking retarded. They're literally only watching this shit for the male actors. Disgusting, useless whores.

I say I am going to call him a homosexual with a passionate love for big dick because he has such an arrogant opinion (presenting arrogantly an arrogant opinion doesn't make it untrue though) and chooses to attack people who tell him off in a way that makes him more vulnerable.

I also """comically""" tell off whoever posted that. Whether it's a girl or not who understands it, doesn't say shit about the validity of OP's opinion. An exception doesn't disprove a rule..

For example, if OP said that men may understand what the movie is conveying better because of how they grow up to understand them better because that's the kind of stuff (brotherhood, war and therefore honor etc) the social norm pushes them (usually) to be interested into, then that would be a good argument, that would need effort to prove wrong or true. He 's just REEEEEEing.

Now have you understood what my opinion is on the matter? You suspect but I haven't stated any.

>le muh male honour and comradeship, womyn will never understand
Only beta cock virgins talk like this. While it's true that different things appeal to different genders, your bitching exposes you as a frustrated loner rather than some alpha male pack leader.

Why is his hair so perfectly styled? Do they really think someones hair is gonna look like that in the middle of combat. Same reason I can't stand the Walking Dead.

>greatest generation
The greatest generation was the one that didn't chimp out and have to fight world wars desu.

>ITT: Idiots post-ironically "baiting" other idiots

this shit isn't funny and needs to stop

his hair looks too fucking good.

OP, what war did you participate in?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-5eFkq6XEs

what kind of sick fuck would watch a movie just because they find the actors sexually attractive

Andrew Garfield? Fuck, I thought was Shailene Woodley

I'm sorry, you must be misinformed. All three of those women were actually black, actually women, and actually worked on NASA's space program.

Are you being deliberately retarded?

They were not so important they deserve a movie.

Where's the movie about the janitors who cleaned out the control room every day?
#whitecollarprivelige

they were secretaries, they didn't do jack shit of any importance , its one of fifty movies this year in response to #oscarsowhite

why is spiderman in WWII?

>you can use ad hominem attacks
Don't mind if I do ya dumb fuck.

If this is you.

Script out what you want to say, have actual cogent points other than "It had stuff i like it had stuff i don't like, an actor was in it it was directed by that guy, 3.5/5 stars" generic reviewer talk every other retarded cunt with a youtube film review channel does. Gj on the clickbait title i guess.

If you're just posting some shitty autists movie review to make people angry well done.

gr8 b8 m8 8.8/8

I'm sure most jarheads would agree that women can't understand war movies on any real leveo. No need to call OP Le Autist Virgoon

I'm sure most anyone who hasn't been in a warzone can't understand warzones on any real level.

I'm also sure jarheads are sub-breed of retarded appalachian monkeys who fight and die for globalist kikes, so not really the mark of intellectual quality there.

wow youre all sjw fags

so yr saying only basement dwelling faggots can understand war movies?

war is ingrained in men's unconscious. in women's history it is a blank spot. For example. During this whole movie I wanted to run onto the field and help Andrew Garfield, or I was tearing at his amazing courage.

You know what women think during this movie? "Omg hes so hot. ooo his girlfriends so lucky. killing is SO wrong we need to elect hilary" .

The reason there is no movie about the Janitors or the white men who did the same job as them is because there is no story there. The story of these women is worth being a movie because it is about them succeeding in the face of prejudice. Stop being obtuse.

They were mathematicians. Not secretaries.

It's in the genes you cunts

You're so pathetic. It's offensive to the people who have actually fought in wars that you claim to understand what it is.

so is being overweight. its ok bro no need to be rude

And yet you probably have an opinion about abortion, right?

>.t limp wristed millennial
Go back to your video games, before the Russians nuke you.

Both men and women have a sense of honor and values and individuality... I know your little post is just a coping mechanism because you never had the courage to ask your dream girl out and now shes fucking a guy who is better than you in every way... but since you are not listening to reason and will just repeat catchphrases and opinions you got from guys like you on /r9k/ here is a picture of fedora guy...

that is a typical sjw they deserve a movie about them because of what they are not what they did. That's because feminists and nu-males aren't going to do anything important, life just happens to them.

men have an inner understanding of war, it is in our blood. all our spare time is spent in war simulators. war videogames. sports. while womens spare time is spent putting on makeup, and waiting for hot guys to facebook message them.

You act like men and women are of a complete different species.
The only difference is that women are hardwired to be more empathetic and men are hardwired to be more protective.
The rest is just social constructs.

>war is ingrained in men's unconscious
Thats not how the consiusness works buddy.
And I bet most of the both men and women felt for the main character the same way, its a good movie and thats how good movies work. Also he IS good looking and killing and war ARE moraly wrong. Your spastic shout about electing hilary only shows that you are far bejong help.

>>The rest is just social constructs.
the feminist indoctrination has worked on you perfectly but as soon as you have real life experience w women you will realize you've been duped

>men have an inner understanding of war, it is in our blood. all our spare time is spent in war simulators. war videogames. sports. while womens spare time is spent putting on makeup, and waiting for hot guys to facebook message them.
In can feel the teeage angst from here

I acknowledged that men and women are different, what more do you want?

It's almost as if he is pretending to be retarded to get a rise out of people.

He wants you to admit that women belong in the kitchen, shouldn't vote, and should only fuck hot white 6'4 studs like himself

you know your mom and the girl who said you smell weird doesnt count as a real life experience with women, right?

>pretending to be retarded
I would like to belive that, but It seems like with every pasing year there are more people who really shape their worldview according to Sup Forums and /r9k/ and less of those who are just doing it for fun and (you)s...

The Year of Nigger Kino continues

Stop saying kino, you stupid muppet

Well, that's what it's called in my language.

Hmnnn I wonder who behind these nigger posts.

Then why don't you say everything else in your shitty language then, fucktard?

Nothing wrong with Sup Forums and /r9k/, if you don't take it too seriously.

is that rachel meaddows or the giraffe neck guy_

I think the issue is you are unwilling to see the world for what it really is which is what /r9k/ and Sup Forums and sometimes Sup Forums does.

I wish this was a real post

yes I recommend you go to reddit.com/r/theredpill if you want your mind really blown

You are a fucking idiot

I guess it's too much to look at the world from a different perspective that you have to overtly tell people to go to reddit. You can just go back to sticking your head in the ground or you can always go back to facebook or tumblr.

Please Lord. Help me shitpost one more. Help me shitpost one more.

I value the counterculture and pure shitposting as much as the other guys, but cannot help myself to notice that even if you post and lurk the just for fun or """ironically"" it is still slowly taking you further from reality and making you more associal, I used to spend hours on these boards about a year ago, and since then forced myself to never go there anymore... now I am not afraid to walk outside by myself, speak to the people and do my own shoping... I am not happier, but life feels more stable.

what a terrible poster

Everything in moderation.
I'm only browsing Sup Forums right now due to the election which gives me some entertainment.
I'll probably leave Sup Forums and focus on my studies next week.