S/fur

s/fur

Wow I wouldn't hesitate to fuck her

Same.

Son..... we need to talk about your Furry fetish

What is there to talk about? Nothing wrong with liking art of thicc furry ladies.

trips for truth

Dogs the file size limit change?

I don't think so.

Did ^

Huh.
Tried to post my intro and it says file too large.

>2018
>clothes still get dirty and need washing
the future is stupid.

That's weird.

Hey, Fick. How's it going?

Max is still 2mb, I just tried and tested with a webm file that was 2.77mb and got the standard denial 4chanx gives me

probably a false error. repost.
Fully consumed by apathy and resentment. I welcome the bittersweet release of death.
you?

Hey, Charles. How are you doing?

Same.

Kinda bored, I'm hanging out right now because we have contractors over to finally fix the bathroom. So that's a good start on something.

What's up with you?

The file seems to be missing from my phone.
the thumbnail is there but not the pic.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Nothing. Just feeling bad and regretting the dumb shit I said to Sunshine on Valentine's Day. I don't know why I do this to myself.

That is really weird. Guess you'll have to save it again.

I've had this happen before.
Some kind of Samsung cloud bullshit.
I'll sort it out later tonight.

Odd. Maybe it thinks you have an embedded file?

It's being fixed now. Just sanding the drywall and primer today, vanity and paint Monday, flooring after that. Live and learn, you said it now you have to live with it. You can't take back the past, as much as we may want to.

I'm alone at work right now, hook me up with your best fap material please anons. x-ray or internal shots get me rock hard
please anons I don't have much time

I've spilled my guts to her more times than I can count. I don't know why she still wants to be my friend. I just have zero self control, never have.

I've done the same thing, it sucks and it hurts. I'd be pretty stoked to be in a situation where you two are still friendly. I don't have that luxury.

Start to learn to control yourself, sort out your emotions and start to think a little bit more before you speak.

Last episode of Grand Tour is today.
We need longer seasons.
And I want them to do an episode in the USA where they are driving one ton diesel crew cab trucks with top of the line luxury spec interiors.

It's nice that she still wants to be friends, but it just makes it hurt worse. It shows how amazing and sweet she is, and makes it that much harder to let go.

I'm trying to. It's damn near impossible, but I'm still trying.

How can you jerk off to this?
There aren't even any penises.

I only like penises when they're on girls.

You've already posted all this stuff before.
And we're still here.
We'll still be here next month when you get bored and stop posting.

what are you, a faggot?

Just a little bit.

I only like my penis.
And I don't wank to this anyway.

God frowns if you wank.

Even if he doesn't exist?

I'm watching it right now. So far it's pretty good. This season was a lot better than last years. I think they've figured out what works for them.

It's hard to let go, that's not going to be easy. I still haven't let go of the person I liked wither. I'm just at a stalemate with myself. Almost 3 years later.

Trying is the best you can do, keep at it.

You are wrong if you think, that I want you to stop posting. That would be my loss. And you are even more wrong if you think that I will get bored. I will not quit until I die.

I guess all we can do is continue waiting it out, and hope it gets better.

I'll watch it later tonight. It has been a decent season. Most of last year was pretty good too though.
I think the only one I didn't really like was the second one with all the military crap.
Also I frequently watch the beginning of the first episode because of how cool it was.

a legend

It gets better.
I've been through it a few times.
Yes it doesn't seem like it will, but it will.
Give it a few years.

>I will not quit until I die.
lmao see you next week

Time can help, but it's up to you how you'll cope. It'll get better if you try.

The first season really just lacked. It was good but it wasn't that good. Just boring and repetitive. The jokes got boring pretty fast

I've already given it a few years, and nothing has changed.

Sure, if I don't die until then.

Not really much I can do when I see her multiple times a week. Leaving doesn't help, I still come back every time. Telling myself I don't love her is just lying to myself. I really don't know what to do, I'm at that stalemate point just like you.