This has to be the most brutal execution video there is. Thought id became quite desensitized about gore over the years...

This has to be the most brutal execution video there is. Thought id became quite desensitized about gore over the years, or so i thought.

this one tho, takes the cake. those screams of absolute terror.. the way he tries to defend by biting down on a dull razorblade being jabbed in his throat. the way his hands are cut off but then tied to prevent bloodloss. the way his eyes and face are cut off...

Poor sucker is alive and conscious until the verry end, how is he still conscious, this got me fucked up... dunno why i do this to myself

miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face.mp4?id=0

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't really want to click dat link...srsly this shit too fucked up for me

its the sounds what makes this one the absolute worst, those fucking scream midvideo...

get the fuck off my Sup Forumsoard newfag.

old

Get out of here you fucking pussy

It's fucking gruesome, no doubt.
It's weird to me though, even brutal shit like this doesn't make me feel anything anymore. I kind of wished it did, it sometimes makes me feel like i'm emotionally broken or something. Guess that's what browsing Sup Forums for 8 years does to you.

Anyways, the world's a fucked up place. Just imagine the shit that happens around the globe that we don't know about or that has never been or will be documented. It's sick.

no.

Anyone can Google girugamesh to not look like a newfag.
>Unironically trying to fit in Sup Forums

human rekt, gore, mutilation and shit doesn't affect me whatsoever. it's the animal rekt n shit i wont even click on.

normally id feel the same way as u tbh, but for some reason this one stuck with me. i think its the sounds what made this one so... memorable.

the screams this guy makes... are just ... so fucking horrible

alright well I can always just stick my dick in a skull that i found in a tomb?

nah , there's one worse
Mexican narcos have a guy and they extirped his hearth out alive with a knife while his uncle is watching and being beated to death with a stick

You're not funny.

fuckers skipped sweet child o mine, like wtf

we have a task force for that

That background music

shows who the newfag is then. that thread was about 12 years ago

dont u mean the one with the dad&kid ? anyways that one was mentally more fucked up i agree, but this is physically worse

i mean how can u inflict more pain on someone and not let him die

You're actually trying to take pride on the shittiest site on the internet. How fucking new are you?

This, fuck humanity, no wonder Aliens haven't revealed themselves.

what country is this? brazil or mexica?

Fuck off edgelord.

just came out the incubator. can say that for yourself, you're the one callin someone out for bein a newfag

whats the story behind it

>Calls someone a newfag because of a gore video
>Acts surprised when he gets called out for being an actual newfag

i think the also gave him amphetamine or something so he would stay conscious until the end

Pft, obvious newfag. Why did you feel the need to make this gay thread annoucing to the world you're not a sociopath by circumstance? Pathetic, sage.

this only happens in mexico. even in africa or the middle east the worst they will do to you is burn/drown you alive.

Just in terms of the depths of their inhumanity, Mexican criminals are becoming the new ordinary, every-day Chinks.

Thanks for confirming yourself a newfag, bud.

anytime duckroll

yeah, mexico is a fucking shit hole

not only in mexico. Brazil has fucked up movies as well

This one gives it a run for its money. Enjoy:
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

i thought this one was as bad

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

>newfag as an insult in 2018

guys, soceity has turned a complete 180 since 2006. if you want to keep "newfags" out of Sup Forums then STOP posting gore. gore is what attracts these 14-19 year old edgelords. think about it... these kids are shooting up schools just to try and beat each others high scores, you really think gore threads will keep these kids away? nah, gore only fuels them. dumping loli and fur is the best option atm.

beat me to it.

>brazil

practically the same thing as mexico tbh.

link?

seen it a few weeks ago, i agree that was absolute mental. But still it doesent match the physical torture the faceoff guy is experiencing i rekon

Furfag and pedophile using dead kids to push an agenda, you're a plague on this planet.

no but it helps with population control in a way. so theres the plus

Hahahaha references. Guys, this guy has been here for AGES! Check him out!!

keep in mind this shit takes a mental toll on the person doing the act aswell. but they have to do it or else it will be done to them. its a never ending chain of mental breakdown for everyone involved.

The music in the background.

hahahahahahahaha i know right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don`t watch this kind of stuff, I know what the human animal is capable of but I don`t want to see it, those non humans who torture need to be nuked asap, NUKE THE WORLD for a better future

ud think so ? those executioners are probably so fucked in the head they dont even care.
especially when they purposely try to make someone suffer as much as possible before killing them

I'm not watching that
I watched 3 one hammer for the first time while taking acid, also for the first time

I think it kinda fucked me up

tbh now i'm desensitised to shit but still i don't want to take that chance again with something this bad, it was ok until i noticed his hands were cut off too then i closed it.

hahaha

Nothing proves you’re not a newfag like grabbing some old photos off google and REEEEing about not being a newfag. Gg friendo

necked and checked.

mental torture and breakdown is far worse tho. the guys they are killing are being tortured for like half an hour or so? mental torture lasts a life time. this is why our own american government stopped doing physical torture in favor of mental torture awhile ago.

I must be going blind, I did not see one single " REEEEE " in that argument

And then it devolves into a dick measuring nostalgia contest.

Hold on while I get my popcorn so I can fully appreciate the nostalgia.

he stopped after I duckrolled him

ya totally agree, but my point was this has to be the physical limit of torturing someone all while keeping him alive.

they tied off his hands to prevent bloodloss, probs gave him some amfetamine to keep him conscious etc

just howmuch of a edgy ebola cuntlord can one be, pathetic

didnt watch the vid, and im not going to. but if they died his hands tight enough to prevent circulation before they cut them off then that would actually act to numb any feeling in his hands it and prevent some of the pain. adrenaline also kicks in to prevent alot of it. not going to prevent all of it tho.

thats like saying over time a serial killer grows a conscience or actually thinks about what he's done. i'm sure its happened but more often that we'd think? definitely not. thats just me tho.

you missed a few (You)'s in there pal

I enjoyed that, thank you. The worst part was guns n roses.

i think they did it after the cut his hands off. anyways its the screams of terror this guy makes that gave me shiffers down my spine, and makes me believe he is experiencing the absolute worst

those screams of terror is the most agonizing i ever heard

the black guy from predator was worse tbh.

Ok nevermind i watched some of it.
wasn't too bad i guess

But still, what a fucking way to die

Looks like op copied bedtgore and is trying to get traffic to miscopy.com

story ?