There is not a SINGLE piece of legislation or bill we could pass that would've stopped this massacre from happening...

There is not a SINGLE piece of legislation or bill we could pass that would've stopped this massacre from happening, and the way people on the left have reacted is disgusting.

They get excited because they get to politicize the deaths of 17 students and push gun control on Americans. The kid had almost no criminal record and had not been institutionalized to a great enough extent to be put on any list or prohibit him from legally purchasing a firearm, and britbongs and jealous foreigners saying otherwise know nothing about this country, and will continue to compare themselves to the U.S out of insecurity. Don't buy into this leftism autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states#.VjA0Un4veUk
asecurelife.com/average-police-response-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're silly.

>Nothing that we could have done to prevent this

If you had banned guns then he wouldn't have had a gun and he couldn't have shot those kids. It's as simple as that.

Guns are incredibly easy to obtain in America. No piece of legislation that would benefit the majority would've stopped this from happening.

Yeah, he would've just snorted coke off a urinal like a normal, well adjusted high schooler.

See now you're just changing the goalposts. If you banned guns then those kids wouldn't have had to die. Banning guns would be best for the majority.

you're idiotic views are cute. Are you in high school?

But but but da childrens

Yup, just gotta except some kids die in school. Discussion over.

A piece of legislation/bill is supposed to benefit the majority by default, my goalpost hasn't changed. And you're a retard for thinking banning guns would solve anything except elevate crime.

"the left"

oh ok, safe to ignore this shitpost then.

He's quite pretty. Do you think he will get fucked in prison?

I think if there were armed security on hand, it would have resulted in far less loss of life

>browsing Sup Forums without expectation everything is a shitpost

You new here, smoothskin?

>Implying every piece of legislation is good for the majority.

What planet are you living on? There's plenty of legislation that's designed to protect the minority. Look at countries that have banned guns. There's almost no gun crime. Nice ad homenin too bro. Way to attack me and not my argument.

Allow every teacher to carry. Let these cowards know that should they try it, They will be out gunned

Give me a legislation designed to benefit a minority at the cost of the majority. There is no country that has banned guns completely, and you haven't taken culture differences into account. Countries like Japan don't need gun control because citizens never really had access to them, or need it. America's culture is completely different, we're a society based off of rights, and taking guns away would cause revolts and more death.

why?, if there are no guns on sale, why this will elevate crime?. Criminals need to get guns first too. Besides, a criminal wont shoot children on schools, crazies with access to guns do.

no first world western country*

why do you need guns?, thats living with fear, every day of your lives. If you dont have guns, you demand more of the police, the goverment, of your politics. Having a gun is not the same to feel safe, quite the opposite.

Gun nuts will just never get this. That's how you know they're a cult.

The purpose of Government is completely different, liberals think the Government should do everything for them, and Conservatives typically believe the Government's only job is to protect their rights to paint everything with a broad brush. Some of us don't want to give the Government more power, user.

There's nothing more fearful than wanting your life's hands to be in someone else's hands because you're too afraid to defend it yourself.

Are you really that fuckin dumb?

Hand gun got what 8 shots?

Faggots shouldn't have access to automatic or semi automatic weapons.

If this faggot only had a hand gun there sure as shit wouldn't be 17 dead

And finally, its always funny reading "we need guns to protect us from the goverment". Men, that was two hundred years ago, whay would you do today without the goverment?, i have a gun, but i dont need electricity, water, food, hospitals, etc?

Not true at all

You're "Rights" are archaic and retarded and everybody knows it. Average citizens should not have access to military weaponry period. This slaughter just three months after las vegas was turned into a war zone by ONE MAN. What a fucking price to pay for the right to bear arms. It's the right to get your ASS SHOT OFF by some lunatic, but hey, you have the right to shoot back! It's pathetic.

You want some examples of laws that don't benefit the majority? Okay let's see here;

Who benefits from hate speech laws? Who benefits from surveillance laws? Who benefits from taxation? There are lots of laws out there that only benefit the select few. Things like surveillance laws don't benefit anyone at all.

>Cultural Differences
So you're saying that Americans are so retarded that they have to have guns just because they've always had them? Wow I had no idea that Americunts were so against change in order to keep everyone alive.

>Implying Japan doesn't have gun crime

Of course Japan has gun crime. The reason it has less than America is because the Japanese are more civilised and they have less access to guns.

>The kid had almost no criminal record and had not been institutionalized to a great enough extent to be put on any list or prohibit him from legally purchasing a firearm

It's almost like that system doesn't work and needs improvement.

>there's nothing more fearful than wanting your life's hands to be in someone else's hands
>more fearful
>your life's hands to be in someone else's hands
>your life's hands

you got poop in your head, user

>when any valid argument disproves what I'm saying

Exactly. That's retarded. Military vs us if it ever came down to it = military wins. That argument about "not wanting to give the government more power" is beyond stupid.

Fuck you. Please buy a gun from a private seller without even having to show id, load it, put the barrel in your mouth, and try to see how many times you can pull the trigger.

>Give me a legislation designed to benefit a minority at the cost of the majority
Trump's tax laws

Australia

your grammar is cute, are you in high school? Fucking faggot

Yes ban the guns, then we can get down to real carnage!

>valid argument

I'm guessing this is OP and it's amazing to see his position change as he realised his original post was retarded, as there was a piece of potential legislation that he wouldn't like but destroyed his point.
>No legislation...
Ooops
>No legislation that would benefit the majority...
Oooops again
>legislation/bill is supposed to benefit the majority by default
Collapse of argument. Debate lost.

Ban guns completely = no school killing

Yes, teachers are already so good at their jobs and have proper training and resources for everything they do. It's FINE to let them have guns.

k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states#.VjA0Un4veUk

cool troll post bro
However, if you're not a troll you're fucking retarded

Just ban guns. Wouldn't stop shit in the short term, but ending the manufacture/sale would limit the supply. It would make practicing for most completely impossible as ammo became scarce.

Just like nobody shoots up schools with ww2 guns, 50 years of banning would eliminate most

they sure do love killing their own kids

I'll tell you all what, when cops have an average response time better than an hour, I'll gladly give up all my guns. But since they're all unionized donut suckers, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

You two assholes are the problem.
Reactionary faggots.

Saying we should ban guns is so stupid and will never happen. Saying no legislation could stop massacres is so stupid, but useful legislation will never happen either as long as you two faggots and your points of view are alive.

>yfw some underpaid overworked teacher goes nuclear next

not that i want it to happen, but it'd at least be one less argument from these brainlets

State of Nature. Read some Hobbes and you might understand how your idea of a working system is in fact a very disfunctional system and the consequences of what you wish for is war of everyone vs. everyone.

git truld

it's true, antigunners always forget that this country is overrun with violent spics and nigs

"we're a society based off of rights, and taking guns away would cause revolts and more death"

Only retards would riot over this. Like everything aside, it's just gun rights. Hardly anything to bitch about.

Every fucking year the whole westernised world is scolding your sick stupid government for their relentless desire to keep your damn weapons manufacturers, yet seems you have not figured out the clues, guns kill full stop there's nothing more to add. Like someone said before all of you who defend the 2nd amendment are just a bunch of scaredy pussies.

You must live in a ghetto or a desert if your police response time is an hour. Mine is like 5 minutes. Of course police aren't scared of my neighborhood.

Poor kid.
His face shows went through a lot.
I wish him all the best!

Yes, I'm scared of some nigger with a gun coming into my house and me not having something equal or better

My neighborhood is decent but there's homeless faggots everywhere in LA.

Muh Barratt

I prefer my Benelli.

Build a locked container behind their desks and the principal (or someone else with high authority) can enter a code or hit a button that allows the teachers to unlock the container with a fingerprint. Push the button when some autist decides to try and kill ppl

>kids have been choking on small toys
>maybe we should pass a law requiring the design and labeling of children's toys to meet certain standards
>STOP POLITICIZING THE DEATHS OF CHILDREN!!

>a lot of school kids don't have enough to eat
>maybe schools should serve free food to poor kids
>STOP POLITICIZING THE SUFFERING OF CHILDREN!!

>a lot of kids have been getting shot
>maybe we should make it harder to shoot kids
>NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!!

The problem is, when you have a gun pointed at you, you can't really do much. It's a weapon where initiative is everything.

Dubs of truth. Not a bad idea. It prevents teachers from going ape shit when their students are acting like little shits and stress them out. But that would be very expensive.

He legally bought the gun at age 18/19.

If the legal age was raised to 21 then hey presto he wouldn't of been able to purchase a gun and commit the shooting.

How the fuck can you Ameritards have the alcohol age at 21 and not the age to buy a gun.

After increasing the legal age the next step is enforcing the safe keeping of weapons. A massive majority of killings are commit by teenagers who has stolen their parents guns. If you can reduces the chances of that happening then you are really getting the risk of shootings down.

"Enough extent to be put on any list"
You just fucking proved the point that there need to be stricter lists for who can purchase guns...

I'm a gun owner, I've owned since his age... I whole heartedly beleive that there should be less gun availability and very strict rules on possession and this is a perfect example of why~

Give up your gun rights then.

"The average police response time for verified (audio or video) alarm police dispatches is around seven minutes, nationwide"

asecurelife.com/average-police-response-time/

But....but what if your invading, melanin-enriched gentlemen have AKs in 7.62?

Fucking stupid idea. Teachers shouldn't be made responsible for taking out a shooter. Just leave it to those people who want to do it by having 1 armed fully trained security guard on every campus. There done.

That doesn't help when the bad guy is in your house now.

Then clearly I need an M134 minigun

Accept. You meant accept.

Seems like most go in with the intent to die, so it has the potential to end a killing spree early, but not outright stop one from starting. Better just to eliminate all guns and make owning one illegal. A good 50% would be destroyed overnight

And why not? They don't HAVE to. But I'm sure many would. Take for instance the football coach who covered kids and was shot. I bet he'd prefer to have been armed and been able to take on the attacker.

>Then clearly I need an M134 minigun
Now you're getting it. I'll just park this A10 Warthog in my back yard

>The kid had almost no criminal record and had not been institutionalized to a great enough extent to be put on any list or prohibit him from legally purchasing a firearm

That is exactly the problem. Thank you.

absolutely fail-safe why didn't anyone think of that... oh wait. They did and do and it doesn't do shit as shown this time again.

Do you know how easy it is to obtain a gun illegally?

>Nothing could've been done

Tipped to the fbi multiple times

>See actual problem
>Propose solution that has proven effective in other countries

OP:
>Don't politicize the problem!
>This problem can't be solved!

Please kill yourself, faggot

Well of course if guns are everywhere ffs. How is that even an argument? It is -harder- to get a gun illegaly in a country in which you are not allowed to own and carry guns.

>50%
Not a chance. Americans love their guns. There are 3x as many guns as people in this country. And unfortunately many will see that as a form of tyrnical overthrow of their rights. You going to sign up to be a "confiscator"? It very well could be just as dangerous as kicking in a door in Iraq and storming it not knowing if the people on the other side would rather kill you than surrender what they feel to be an essential element to their liberty. It will be bloody

Quite simply because their expertise are in teaching not shooting.

Furthermore, it would make the person of responsibility more of a target.

Just have a dedicated fully trained armed security guard.

he look liek e fuckin high elf from oblivion

There's usually 1 cop at a school. Schools can be massive. No way one guy can protect up to 3000 kids.

ok, if guns are for some reason unavailable, people will just drive trucks into crowds, learn to make bombs, etc etc.

About as easily as stealing one from someone who bought theirs legally. It'd be harder to get if people couldn't buy them anymore and owning was illegal (most legal gun owners would ditch theirs)

yep they have to be smuggled in and are too expensive. street price of a pistol in australia is up to $4000

>almost no criminal record

You guys... what stops gun violence is less of them in circulation. It's just common sense. If there was less peanut butter in the world there would be less peanut butter allergy related deaths. Collapse your gun companies and just slow the output of guns and your problems will correct in time. Along with doing a massive forfeiture. Illegal guns typically come from legal means.

Especially not when the potential shooters are among that 3000 kids

>what is training
I'm not saying they need to be Olympic marksmen. But training course a few times a year can make them proficient enough. These shooters are cowards. Not sure they'd want to go to a school with over 30 armed defenders.

Having or not having guns is irrelevant to that. You're not going to stop a suicide bomber blowing himself and those around hjm up with a gun unless you have god like senses.

>nothing we can do
>let's just carry on as is
>school shootings are part of the American Dream

just ram a truck into a crowd instead then

or make a bomb

that works just as well if not better

Kid was tipped to the fbi, how........

You may be suprised to hear this but lots of Britbongs have guns, we just have 2 rules. Firstly you have to prove you're not an idiot, secondly you cannot leave your guns where Idiots can get them, i.e in your bedside drawer, the closet or hanging on the wall.

You cannot ban guns in America any more than you can in Britbongistan but you can take them out of Most but not all idiots hands by tightening your laws.

you can stop shooters easier though if everyone also has a gun

Yup. All the festival's and sports celebrations in the city where thousands of ppl congregate. It would be easier than school shootings. Probably more casualties as well

OPERATION JEWISH OVER-PROMOTE
>WE DO NOT STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT THIS UNTIL THE ENTIRE CATALOG IS THREADS ABOUT THIS-

if everyone else*