Turn on news channel

>turn on news channel
>thom yorke alleged of sexual assault
how would you react?

I always knew he was a creep

I'M A CREEP

He once threatened to cut his kids in half, the bugger.

who?

is he gay too?

on fox news no doubt

Who? I mean the guy is pretty impossible to catch anyway.

he is a weirdo

"oh boi time to shitpost on mu!"

Damn, I respected him so much. What a Let Down

another lying bitch

probably rope myself

i wouldn't be surprised

I would be happy to talk shit about it to the most annoying fan base ever.

Underrated gem

>alleged
you mean ACCUSED? you fucking imbecile
Sup Forums confirmed for being the most dyslexic and stupidest board confirmed

underrated

I would want to kys out of pure shame.

I hope you're black, so when I call you a dumb nigger it stings more

by what, a lawn gnome? a hamster? dude couldn't molest his way out of a wet paper bag

I wouldn't be surprised.
The witch hunt goes on.
Rock guys are now being persecuted by the SJW police. Some guys in my country are going to jail because alleged "rape" or even because of thinking that fucking 16 y/o fangirls is normal for a rock guy who is mildly famous.

you fucking moron, everyone knows the definition. look at the way he uses alleged in a sentence. jesus fucking christ the shit for brains nigger educated ameritards on this board

Radiohead? More like I'd rather be dead!

You idiots have ever seen him talk/act in a concert or interview? is right, he is too awkward, and not in the way the ducktails guy is.

I'm Canadian

I swear this is the most pointless, watered down conversation of a thread i have seen on Sup Forums for a long time. I mean the premise is pretty boring to begin with but it really rubs salt in the wound when everyone's making the same generic comments right from the get-go. What sort of conversation is one where we debate this mans sketchiness, with little to no evidence either way, and just make shit up based on whether we like his music or not. This makes no progress, provides no entertainment and ultimately taints the genuine conversations with a some sort of stagnant plebeian stench.

I fear for Sup Forums, really I do.

>mfw

god i wish it were me

It was a joke. Too bad most Radiohead fans are too pretentious to see that.