Will I go to hell for killing myself?

Will I go to hell for killing myself?

No, you'll just die.

Now eat your celery Billy.

No, because hell doesn't exist. Do it faggot

No, you'll just have to live your life again.

No, you'll go to heaven.

>imblying

I don't know. I often thought about that myself, and I'm not religious. But that thought always lingers in my mind.

Depends.

you live in hell already might aswell get some practice

Assuming religion is true. Just go base jumping or something, wreckless endangerment isn't suicide

You're already in hell, thats why everything sucks. Kill yourself and you'll just end up in a new body/prison to suffer again. Endlessly living a series of shitty lives just to die horribly and pointlessly to do it again. So go ahead, it won't stop the suffering either way

Yes

>Depends
99% of suicides are unbelievers to start. The act of killing yourself isn't what condemns you to hell, like say saving your squad mates by falling on a grenade as a saved Christian or refusing that last round of chemo or calling in an airstrike on your position as the enemy descends. A saved Christian really wouldn't be suicidally depressed or unable to reach out for help as God never gives you more than you can handle.

LOL!

Look up Dantes Inferno

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave. You're already in hell m8

It's the Jews

I want to make America 100% white like how the founding fathers wanted it to be

how do I do this?

Christ is God and God knew he was going to get crucified and killed so he basically killed himself.

He didn't prevent His crucifixion, correct. It was sacrificial Love, the greatest of all Love as in John 15:13.

Does it matter?

Nah. It was just a great PR move.

short answer, yes

Bait af but either way it isn't a sacrifice when you don't loose something. God didn't loose something by coming down to earth as a human and calling himself his son and getting killed. Looking at it in the perspective as his son, then Christ still ascended to heaven back with God (himself) so no loss. In the perspective of Christ being God, he didn't loose anything since he didn't actually die for all eternity if God is immortal. And he d8esnt loose the body that was used since he is all and can make more bodies. There was no sacrifice

This

>crucifixion
>not a sacrifice

If the bullet misses brain just right and you’re in a nightmare coma for eternity that could happen

yes

>I'm atheist guiz
>I figured life out at 15
There are kids that think this way... Amazing

depending on your belief killing yourself usually entails an eternity in purgatory if you believe that bullshit

>Will I go to hell for killing myself?
What do you think?

no cause you'll end up killing a stupid fag, wich is a good action

Why do you care? you obviously don’t give a shit about your life anyway since you’re ending it.

If you deserve it

Wow, you're cool. Give the rest of us a chance

yes

earth is hell, and suicide just commits your soul to reincarnation on this plane of existence.

According to Christian mythology, yes. In actuality you just cease to exist, and your body is turned into biofuel.

not religious but i had an ego death experience on 500ug of lsd once and had a bad trip that led me to the er. i'll tell you it showed me what hell was if there was one. experiencing a repeating painful death where you're convinced it will never end. it had an overwhelming feeling of Christianity to it. still agnostic lol

You shouldn't do it, dude.
Reincarnation can be a bitch.

there is no "you". you don't exist. you are a conscious ape that is confused on why he's conscious without even realizing it

Will I still get into heaven if I kill myself.
Will I still get into heaven if I kill myself.
Will I ever be forgiven because I killed that kid?
It was an accident I swear it weren't ment for him
So if I turn it on me, can I even it out?
Will I still get in, or will they send me to hell?
Can I still get into to heaven if I kill myself?
He locked the door hard behind him, so let me know how it ends

Shout out if anybody knows the band btw

No, according to catholic lunacy you go to hell when you kill yourself. They made it up to stop all the people who were killing themselves because life really fucking sucked back then

Lol that's exactly what I was saying. Why did you say that like you were contradicting what I said? Literally said the same thing you did.

not so much for killing yourself but for the pain your act would cause others. hell in the traditional sense does not exist but the void where you would go is much worse.

but if you are a sociopath or racist then please go ahead...

Catholics and christians are two different things. They do not believe the same shit.

probably

Im a sociopath AND a racist, but Im gonna continue to live just to spite you