Let's get a YLYL thread going.

I'll start
>libtards

is this a man?

Don't tell me that's Chris-chan.

Is this Chris and the unclit?

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

Close, Its a man child

I've seen this webm before and it's unironically really interesting and I'd like to know/see more.

It's already hot when a girl gets "grool" on your dingaling, imagine f*cking a pussy and having them literally cum on your cock. Would be extremely arousing (for you).

I'd rather watch gore than see this shit again. These people are mentally ill.

Yea.
Long story short, his self pierced taint ring got HEAVILY infected, and it rejected the ring so hard it basically forced it out of his body. He went to play with it and it literally ripped out (apparently with super ease). The issue is the self done taint piercing was so god damn infected, it started eating away at his body. That hole you see was a simple piercing. Was being the keyword.

He started listening to extreme newage feminists on youtube and they convinced him that the ring being rejected was actually a gift from god because now he has a vagaina. What you see is him rubbing his heavily infected taint hole. What you see eeking out is a mix of infection, pus, tainted blood and chunks of necrotic flesh.

You just got aroused by CWC's infected taint hole.
What you think is grool is actually pus and necrotic flesh.

Fuuuckk man, I just forgotten about this shit can you not?

the world needs to end soon, not because of this webm or it's content but because this kind of shit is becoming more normal every day

i've said it before and i'll say it again, i will forcefully eject myself from this timeline somehow, because FUCK THIS SHIP

>girl

Uh... user..

is this chris chan? i read about this on kiwifarms but never had the balls to actually look at anything.

>What you see eeking out is a mix of infection, pus, tainted blood and chunks of necrotic flesh.

I am so happy I turned it off just in time then. Jesus Christ I am eating breakfast right now.

I heard he was listening to these tapes where people say shit like; "feel you breasts growing, you now have feminine breasts~" but then also with the subject vagina.

>f*cking a pussy
>girl
>(for you)

Decent bait.

prove this is cwc

>never had the balls

Neither did chrischan.

>not recognizing cwc's infected mangina
>tfw I recognized cwc's infected mangina

Where did my life go so wrong?

I've seen it, but he's not the only fucked up degenerate doing shit like this.

Yeah but after seeing it so much you must surely recognize his mangina in particular, right? I'm not the only one r-right?

I had no idea how weird Sup Forums got a night

At first I was sickened, but then I couldn't stop screaming.

How does it shoot like cum? Floor muscles?

Also, this was tough to read. Maybe I'm just too tired to defend my mind from this horror show, but I couldn't read it straight through and had to take a break. I thought my Sup Forums days would have immunized me to this kind of shit.

>trannies are ruining his life
lmao