Smh fucking virgin waifu fags. Get out and actually get a girlfriend you vapid scum. But we know that wouldn't happen

Smh fucking virgin waifu fags. Get out and actually get a girlfriend you vapid scum. But we know that wouldn't happen
>mfw fat losers wasting oxygen will die alone

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VffKMuFKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking waifufags

Literally the cancer killing Sup Forums dot org slash b

choosing this thread

"new people"
sometimes i wonder if they're actually new people
but your mentality is right

I've heard from a source I trust there's a possibility that Chen may not be with us anymore.

voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori

జ్ఞా
I sincerely doubt that.

did the guilt from making bern kill himself finally get to him?

Nice meme.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VffKMuFKo

Just tell new fags "Like hey man, like don't like, dont to this like super loser." Ezpz

>smh
Found the 14 year old

banana me harder daddy!

hi

Yum popcorn

Guess this is the true thread but thanks for the response from the last guy and others

I feel like this is gonna be a fun day.

I'm not super in to outright telling people what to do. Doesn't go well in my experience, psychological reactance and such. Much better idea to just tell them why they shouldn't.

>that edit

Man your life must suck dick real bad

True thread is over here 760122135

Lammmme

The best part is they bump the thread.

You're ignoring the fact that a large portion of these threads responds to sono unironically already and it gives the kind of impression that they can be trusted to newfags.

>Get out and actually get a girlfriend you vapid scum
and get thrown in jail because of saying something innocent that will be misinterpreted as sexual harassment

Really kind of them
But why

Because he's a good conversationalist. They don't care about whether the person is a habitual liar or anything, they only care that he replies to them and gives them responses.

Lol my girlfriend looks at waifus with me as she strokes my dick. Step up your game bitch.