Why have we not exterminated poland yet?

Why have we not exterminated poland yet?
It is objectively the most shitty western country

>but muh master race and no muslims
poles aren't rejecting muslims because of their common sense, it's a side-effect of their extreme retardation.
They happily drive away any british, scandinavian or american visitors all the same. They gladly fucking impale each other with pitchforks if you tell them "your neighbor's great grandpa came from another village, you know"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Quld5950v6w
youtube.com/watch?v=pKt_ceflTcY
krakowpost.com/11632/2016/02/rising-alcoholism-in-poland-the-true-cost-and-how-to-get-help
who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/profiles/pol.pdf
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/306925,Spike-in-Polish-road-death-toll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poles are about as fucking inbred as your average redneck, that's why they are so dumb

>inb4 they flood the thread with their retard language because they are too stupid to speak lingua franca

Its eastern european not western.

If you let in Britbongs or Sweden tards, you WILL eventually get mudslimes. Enough liberal faggot immigrating to your country will result in liberal legislators.

Because there is Ukraine

it's not Western Europe vs Eastern Europe, it's "West" as in "Occident" vs middle east or eastern asia

This.

Op is VERY ANGRY sjw faggot :3
Kek

so what?
most of the polish move to Germany

>western country

why is jeff kaplan there

I live in eastern Europe and even tho there's a lack of money, it's still better here.

Main reason is people still having pride and more balls then western whites.

Muslims are scared here,
we don't let them fuck our women.

Chief, what did they do to you?

OP, you seem upset. What happened, did a polish girl dumped you?

Polish guy here. Please, nuke us. There is no hope.

Probably didn't like his little dick and mindset of a child.

>Polish guy here
how do you feel about the current situation with the jews?

Go fuck yourself to Trumpistan.

What situation??

He thinks it's 1939

I am embarrassed. Our politicians don't represent the views of the majority. I think this new law is just hurting our image internationally.
But hey, it's so much easier to ban some rare incidents of historical misinformation than to fix the economy, right?

>Poles be like "we don't like people using the term 'polish death camps', it makes it sound like it's us who did the holocaust"
>Poles be like "we're gonna put a stop to this"
>Poles make a law that makes it illegal to suggest that they are anything but perfect little angels and they never harmed anybody
>Jews be like "guys, there were quite a few poles who sold us out to the germans"
>Polish media be like "Israel claims that we did the holocaust"
>Poles go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Jewish media be like "Poles claim holocaust never happened"
>Jews go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Mindlessly throwing shit at each other ensues

As a nation we hardly misstepped throughout history and conducted honorably except for very rare instances where Jews were not protected or given away to Germans, the way we handled Ukrainians and some Napoleon wars incidents so what the actual fuck are you referring to?

Another polish guy here.
Israel can at most get a warm steaming shit in a box.

>We are so confident in the fact that we never did anything wrong that we're gonna issue a law that makes it illegal toy say we did something wrong
sure makes you think

Christian poles were the main victim of Hitler.

Fucking kikes need to take a step back. They are not always in the center of everything. I bet they wish the holocaust was actually real, so they could portray themself as the victims without lying. But if 6 Million european kikes would have actually died in ww2, there wouldn't be any around these days.

>Poland makes it illegal to accuse them of holocaust
>EU starts an investigation
>New never before seen links between the polish people and some previously undocumented war crimes or genocides surface
>Poland ends up paying six billion euros to Moldavian descendants because of the secret purge of Moldavians in 1567
Calling it now

Check out Auschwitz museum. It looks real to me.

Is it true that Poland is the Mexico of Europe?

oh yeah, forgot to mention, Poland was the only nation ever attacked by Hitler.
Coincidentally, it's also the only place Soviet Union was ever at war with.
In fact, every war in history was only focused on purging polish people. I mean, have you read the bible? It has an entire book about how christian poles escaped slavery from under muslim egyptian pharaoh.
It's just history people

I wish, maybe I could score some decent weed for a change...

there is still hope in KOD .N and PO

WTF are you talking about?! Reference please?

pretty much
>filled with retards
>right on the border between fully civilized world and war-filled gang-ruled chaos
>people constantly try to run away beyond the more civilized border where they steal, don't contribute to society and are generally not welcome

Where is your home my friend? Clearly far away from Europe and even further away from any educational institution because otherwise you would have known better.

Retard.

youtu.be/Quld5950v6w

Well it's not they rebuilt it after the war

>made by a pole
You can be certain the video contains 10% historical facts and 90% circlejerking

Yep.

So what you're saying is that Auschwitz was built by polish people, correct?

Adam Michnik, is that you?

>current situation with the jews
Couldn't care less.

>'muh some poles sold out jews to germans'
>the same poles were sentenced to death by the polish underground state

Hahahahah. No. Just no.
There's this myth that we just need some time and we will be at the same level as the western world. It's simply not true.
Germany lost the war. Now polish guys emigrate there to clean their toilets XD Sad but true.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKt_ceflTcY

besides, there were jews who actually were germans' snitches, well, history's a bitch

have you been there?

its nice

if you really hate it every country is gradually losing its identity and becoming americanised anyway

Yeah. Redneck equivalents do that maybe. Otherwise the country is doing great and none of this fake news hate speech (unjustified by the way) will change that.

Are you even serious or just being a troll?

>They happily drive away any british, scandinavian or american visitors all the same.
So you're saying that they don't want garbage in their country? What seems to be the problem here?
British tourists are animals.

>we will be at the same level as the western world
tbh I felt like there was a chance few years ago, but it's all lost now. Turns out fellow polaks will never evolve.

He's partially correct.
A lot of the buildings in the death camps were destroyed during the bombings near the end of the war, and they were re-built afterwards. They even inform you of that when you visit the museum in auschwitz. Only a few buildings in there are the original elements of the camp.

That's not the point of the discussion though isn't it?

at least there aren't any sandpeople or niggers

That.
And.. wanna hear about the Brits and their humanitarian achievements? Ask Indians and native Americans. I am sure they have stories to tell.. oh wait ... It's the victors of wars who write history hence you will find arrogant English painted as heroes, French cowards as brave resistance fighters and opportunistic Italians as victims. And the same time Europe ends on German border because none of those ignorant English fucks bothered to learn the truth until Norman Davies arrived.

laugh all you want in the end poland will not get outbred by brown subhuman races as a side effect of weaker economy which is still better than spain or greece

>2058
>All of western europe gets outbred by muslims
>muslims seize all the military equipment left there by extinct whites
>Poland is the only country actively showing the middle finger to muslims and saying "Come at us faggot"
>Poland only has five tanks from WW2 era
>Get invaded and slaughtered by muslims
>Russia notices something is going on ithere
>Invades poland from the east to make sure that the war front is not on russian land

yes
>Lets build a wall and make Poland pay for it.

Lay off the weed mate

>Jarek.jpg
Lel, kuc detected. Good job supporting that angry midget. I guess being a wizard is what you two have in common.

that sounds pretty based to me. the holocaust was not a big deal genocide has occurred so many times through out history why should the world care about the jews any more than the armenians or other peoples who actually got wiped out? get over it you kike.

we should have fucken exterminated that cockroach race during ww2 its a fucken shame we didnt

slavs are subhuman

>victims

fucken pole scum deserved wiped out of europe

at least jews ca wage some kind of war slavs are worse than beasts especially balded headed clean your british shitter for low pay poles

Where's the anger from my dear distant neighbor?

check your facts m8, even in your scenario we die fighting after you are long dead
assuming much? because you're wrong, posted him because he is a meme

>Why have we not exterminated poland yet?
>It is objectively the most shitty western country
WESTERN YOU SAY WESTERN OP YOU FAG

powiedz to mojej pieprzonej twarzy, że walcz ze mną! KUUUUUUURWAAAAAAAAA!

Why? Is it because Poles like to drink themselves to death instead of smoking weed and eating pizza?

>krakowpost.com/11632/2016/02/rising-alcoholism-in-poland-the-true-cost-and-how-to-get-help
>who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/profiles/pol.pdf

Even the Slavs and the Baltics consider you disgusting; I bet if you did a poll in rural UK, they'd vote to exterminate your sweat pants wearing asses before going after Muslims.

kek how can you even not like this guy

>tries to insult Poland
>admits he'll be cucked out of existence while Poland still tries to remain culturally secure
Sad

countryball thread?

>posted him because he is a meme
Fair enough, I just get upset when I see his face :^)

Tons of hate in you mate. Did a Polish plumber get your job and now you're salty? Seriously. What's the problem? Baltics? Slavs (WTF does this even mean???) I don't give shit about because they are mostly Russian puppets.

OK Wladimir

oh hi, google translate

>Poland
>Culture
spellcheck your post user, you're posting nonsense

I once looked at Poland with such anger. Then I realized they are doing better than most. You've just gotta admit that the USA, UK, Germany are all cucked.

What is this supposed to demonstrate? Your idiocy or lack of graphic design skills? Moron.

Nice argument

>Japan and China lead in culture and economy
>Japan stole 80% of its folklore from China
>China is on the verge economic collapse
Fucking weebs

kek

There are no girls in europe more pretty than the polisch ones. Even there pussys are perfect. Germans Spains and French girls have often these meat sandwich pussies - but every polish pussy that I´ve seen in real life was just perfect.

And Yes they are the mexicans of europe - they can work fucking hard, but some of them are realy dump. Even when they are educated and have for example an medical degree they are in there political thoughts kind of retarded.

But when you fuck them and talk with the familys from these girls the are actually really nice people - yes racist and not tolerant, but friendly and they let you in their heart really fast.

>All cucked. You know that makes no sense right?

"mmph" - commie chick

And then you realize that we earn few times less than said countries, and food costs here as much as it does in Germany
>Germany
>no culture
How retarded are you?

well, you could argue that unified germany has no real culture as a whole.
Each state has its own history of kings, princes and dukes that, at the time, didn't consider themselves "german"

Polish girls are fucking unbelievable

Protip: read with German accent for maximum keks

Please stop with that bullshit relativism. Using similar argument you can disprove existence of any country as a whole.

poles have the same retarded mentality as muslims. also these slav monkey drive like maniacs killing dozens every week.

>Czech Republic
We identify as Czechia now. Update your maps.

Great story bro

Why u so mad OP?
Has your goat dumped you?

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/306925,Spike-in-Polish-road-death-toll

Except for foreign invasions, Poland has always been a unified country, since its foundation a thousand years ago. This is why our patriotism is stronger than any other country in europe.
We don't let others write our history and change our culture, we believe in the same things we did in 966 and that will never change.

Hahahahahahah
NO!

>china at top of economy and culture
>china specifically trashed most of its culture so commies can make it a commie bubble so now there is no culture other than being a shitty chinese proletarian
>economy ironically is everyone slaving away for foreign bourgeois and crashing stock market

two dong have been put in your ass comrade

The irony of all this is that Poland is so far one of the few countries with enough common fucking sense to not let rape-u-gees into thier country.

Say what you want about them. You're just pissed that the "inbred" country has more sense than you in this case.

GTFO of my country with this "we identify" bullshit.
Who gives a shit if we're named the Czech Republic or Czechia, we're fucking awesome. and that's all that matters.