How do i become Alpha /b ?

How do i become Alpha /b ?
I am sick of being friendzoned.
I am sick of not getting pussy.
I am sick of being looked down on.
I am sick of not being good enough.
I am sick of people treating me like shit.
Help me please.

Make yourself better.

If you're a fat, gross, poor, pimply neckbeard living in your mom's basement, why would ANYONE want to fuck you?

make yourself someone people wanna fuck

You can't choose to even "alpha" it's a trait you are born with. Much like being born a good looking Chad or high iq.

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't improve yourself.. but don't lie to yourself

Autocorrect *be

Stop giving a fuck.

That's it. Improve yourself and your life for you, not for anyone else.

Give a fuck about you and your family. Stop giving a shit about any random bitch that isn't actively sucking you off.

If you manage to succeed, you will find a good woman, or you will be happy alone.

win/ win

So its too late for me
Its all genetics

Post body pic OP, it's probably why you're not alpha.
Mostly, but you can change things genetics don't dictate.

Genetics, Eugenics.. Who could tell the difference.

Thank you for the advice.
I will try to improve myself

Go to the gym, find out what makes women want a guy. being a high schooler i find that a majority of women go for looks at my age, between the ages of 25 < they start to turn to personality as they are sick of being used by good looking guys with a piss poor personality. it just depends where you are in life really

just find one girl who loves you and you love her, doesnt matter after that, its all secondary

Plenty do none "alphas" are successful. But it doesn't mean what most think it means. You can still have success while not being alpha

If you want people to respect you, you have to do something worth respecting. Set some goals and achieve them

Dont "try". You fucking do it, success starts in your head. if you have that sorted you WILL succeed in life, look up a few gym motivation videos if you need to. try to minimize usage of a computer. forget gaming for a while and try a new hobby that you can relate to with girls. its great for conversation.

Truth

being yourself is the essence to success.
If you have a lot of "friendzoning" girls, it's an advantage. You get to meet more people, friends and chicks. remember : having many friends IS a reseached trait !

Personnally, ever chick i start talking to, i get.
However it's a real problem, trust me. I have... Close to no friends, 0 chick friends, an awkward social life. (Joining army to... well, improve myself).

I don't go out often, so i get less occasions to meet some nice girl. So you want to be good at catching that, or every girl ? Don't forget it's not that good : I do it but i'm defenately very lonley a i instant reject everying outside of love/family (inculding that chick who friendzoned you after 6 years).

Grow balls, be aware of the concequences.

Ow sure , all those women lining up to date beta cucks with money. I must have missed that. They sure look for personality and not wealth and power. They sure do.
You got a lot to learn about life kiddo

This is kindda wrong... This guy is 100% shy/introvert. You will get chicks by not giving a fuck, but you can't actualy not give a fuck... They will hurt you.

It's not easy. It's an extremely painful process, because you will have to kill off major parts of yourself. That's the first thing to accept.

as long as you think in terms of alpha and beta...you will always be a beta to me.

if people treat you like shit, don't let them. tell them to fuck off. if it's your boss at work, find another job. if it's shitty people at school, ignore them because when you're done with school, you'll be done with those people. don't want to be looked down on? fuck those elitist assholes, unless you are some kind of self absorbed asshole (which you do sound like). not good enough? what is enough? get over yourself with your delusional bullshit. what to get the pussy? get a hooker. if you want a girlfriend....BE the person you'd want in your life and then put yourself out there. lower your fucking standards. are you really a great catch? hmmm

Well it look like you lack Charisma. Some lucky people are born with it but you were not.

Words can move girls heart, i suggest reading a lot to expend your vocabulary.

Working out will upgrade your self-worth but more importantly will make your mind sharper.

The last step is to actually gain charisma; and the best tool I know to help you is this book, it's like a step by step program to develop it.

Its all in the experience, if you haven't already. use your younger years and talk to girls. you dont have to be prince charming, they dont give a shit. you will have those moments where they will cheat on you, lie and just generally friendzone you. use this to your advantage and get used to it, it will help in the future so it doesnt hit as hard.

You just have to not give a fuck until the right one gives a fuck. Then you're golden. Worked wonders for me, but I guess your experience may vary.

pick one thing to work on first then master that then move on the the next thing you want to change until alpha state is reached

Stupid, vapid fucking advice. Some people are not built to simply "not give a fuck" by sheer willpower. It requires a complete psychological overhaul and accessing parts of yourself (the shadow) that have been repressed for years, if not decades.

a wise man once said. "If you are the most successful person in a room, find a new room" get good at something worthwhile. People will notice you.

This is all good fucking advice
Can someone tell a personal story about self improvement ?

use cannabis, you can override a lot of the retarded shit we are passively inundated with via our endocannabinoid system, linking mind to body, you can start to tap "true" consciousness.. and live it, whatever that is for you, your capabilities, potential

Fake it until you make it.

Holy shit, so you're a fucking bliss ninny pothead trying to numb your awareness of your failures. Wonderful.

yeah, i realised you were an autistic retarded faggot for putting a space before your punctuation, but then i realised, it doesnt matter, and i wasnt personally affected by it, and i do it sometimes to, ironically, to make fun at your stupid pathetic shit, maybe you do that to, in which case ur level of 'humor' is low level retard bait, like you, loser hahahaha

what the fuck are you talking about you spastic shit, cannabis enhances your humanism, stupid fucking slavecunt

You're a loser and you know it.

>humanism
a system of thought criticized as being centred on the notion of the rational, autonomous self and ignoring the conditioned nature of the individual.

your split personality disorder is showing or whatever, cannabis cures that too

Fuck you then. You know whats really attractive to women? Men that refer to their inner sadness as The Shadow, Alpha as fuck right there!

exercise to develop self esteem and better figure. maybe consider going for walks in a nearby park.

find a hobby you're genuinely enjoy. fuck what anyone else thinks as long as you aren't hurting anyone and it doesn't interfere with work/school. it'll help with your self esteem too.

consider having a hobby with goals you can reach.

Stop masturbating too, generally, it will boost your self esteem but neurologically, masturbating can have extremely negative effects on your body and overall mood, amongst other things. True shit, stop it. It helps. won't comple solve your problem though.

Go ahead and return to smoking pot and "just not giving a fuck."

I was gonna suggest and say this, so good post.

whats the matter batter baby psychosis got you on a perma train of cringey autistic energy you feel you need to project at my life of peace, happiness, joy, and betterment? fucking sad, pathetic LOSER

>How do i become Alpha
>Better ask on Sup Forums

Post on Sup Forums??

D u D e Y o U b E t T e R f U c K o F f B e F o R e I T e L l M y M o M o N y O u

your commodified perception of interpersonal relations is the reason you're doing so poorly. instead of trying to be an alpha just try to grow a bit as a person. maybe pick up buddhism for a bit.

where get?

Kek

Rule #1 be attractive
Rule #2 don't be unattractive