Can a person who has had their eyes removed see, or would they be blind?

Can a person who has had their eyes removed see, or would they be blind?

Are you retarded?

I don't think so.

Define "see"

>Can a person who has had their eyes removed see, or would they be blind?
Can a person who has had his legs removed walk? (No prosthetics)

"There is none so blind as he who just won't see."

Of course they can see if the only organ in the body used for vision is removed. It’s all a scam user. We don’t even need to have any organs to live. The government doesn’t want you to know this. I sold all of my organs and am now a rich man.

Close one eye. What do you see? No darkness just nothing. Same case if you're totally blind

medifag here, depending on the reason for removal. but in most cases you can still see without the eye, the eye itself it more of a cosmetic feature

untrue, you can still see light somewhat with your eyes closed, blind people don't see

My parents made the decision to have both of my eyes and all of my limbs removed after my birth but the doctors suggested not to.

bro. keep it to yourself. we wont be rich for long if the price goes down as everyone starts to sell

and you seem to be doing fine

what the fuck

“How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren’t Real”

-Magi Jaden, 05-01-2013

blindness is a mental disorder that nowadays can be fixed with pills

good thing nobody pays you to 'think'

There are people with eyes who cannot see.

I’m way ahead of you bro. Turned it all into bitcoin in December. I haven’t checked for a while but I’m sure I’m worth trillions now.

1 guy 2 spoons here.
eyes are overrated

Would someone who lost both legs be able to walk, or would they need a wheelchair Op?

STOP YOU TRIGGERING FASCIST!

I’m transighted. I’m blind but born in a seeing body. You don’t know my struggle.

there are also alot of people without eye that see perfectly fine. its all in their head

Would someone who lost both arms be able to type this or not?

a smart man.
see why the fuck would u even want organs weighing you down

as a person who has had both of his eyes removed i can tell you that i can see just fine. i don't even need to use glasses anymore.

There are only two eyes you libtard

I fucking lost it. Well done.

lol matur troller

the struggle is real

Can we please involve the effect of mirrors to the topic?

You are a bad Jane Lane

Maybe there's some medfags in here, who can tell ...

that's a nice parenting of them

Would someone who lost their genitals be able to masturbate and have sex?

>blindness is a mental disorder that nowadays can be fixed with pills
the crazy thing is that's actually true sometimes.

lost.

>Can a person who has had their eyes removed see,

Of course!, we actually use our tails to see.

Bro, you're tripping.

Die in a blind bucket of cancer you KUNT.

That's fucking mutilation dude.

despite the uneducated retards in this thread, you actually can see "phantom" images of things you have seen before in a eye you lost..

actually, the perfect way to envision this yourself is to stare at an object for a long time, like a minute or two. then close your eyes really tightly. you can still see the object in the darkness of your eyes until it fades away. this image is what blind people see all the time, but made stronger because of other senses enhancing the shadowy image.

Yes.

Next question.

mate, i wouldnt say it if it wasnt true

My mom can type without looking at the keyboard

If someone doesn't have their brain intact would their mind be working?

Think of it this way, people who go blind usually still have their eyes in their head so they can't be the issue when it comes to blindness.
So, if eyes are not related to going blind, why would removing them cause it?
This is honestly a really dumb question, it just takes a second of critical thinking to figure it out.

>eyes removed see
How dumb are you?

i can wipe my ass with my eyes closed, but sometimes i go a bit long with my swipe and reach the lower back

There's a chance that they'll "see" eigengrau for a while after removal as the optic nerves might randomly fire, but the brain will wholly ignore those inputs after a while and then it'll just be nothing. A spatial sense might be there based on sound and memory, bit nothing we'd call sight.

define mind.
theyd be functioning if thats what u are asking

The images we see is through the pupils of our eyes that are transfered to our brain via the optic nerve. When the organ has been damaged or gone this will result in permanent blindness.

I can sleep WITH my eyes CLOSED !!

i know, how do u not know this shit.
D.Trump has two glass eyes and his never had an issue

its seeing not sight smart ass

TROLL

Do they see darkness?

yes sometimes a bit better than people with eyes from what i've read in studies

If you're referring to blindsight, no. They can't see shit

only if they had them removed by a doctor, you can't do it yourself.

>permanent

with primitive tech of today yes, but in the future, once retard scientist figure out that images being transferred to our brain work via electric signals similar to a computer, people who have damaged eyes/optic nerves will be able to see again with simple computer chips connected to the brain.

a computer works very similar to the human brain. the CPU was designed after the brain afterall. the problem is figuring out how to connect machine and flesh together. humans are fragile, and our frailty along with laws preventing tests on humans is the only thing limiting tests and our ability to merge with machine and electronics on a physical level.

What will happen to me if I don't breathe?

but what do blind person see? i mean to see black color or darkness you need both capable eyes.

i did best!!! i sold ur organs to future generations as a derivate product of ur usefulness

I'd prefer to have only one eye to be honest.

u dont need to see my dick in order to realice its therre....

Well, one after the other!

But who was mirror?

Sounds legit

how the fuck can such a retarded retard thread have so many fucking damn replies?
that board is doomed

>What will happen to me if I don't breathe?

Nothing!! Air is overrated.
Stop breathing .... NOW!!

>Can a person who has had their eyes removed see, or would they be blind?

unless someone figures out a way to send electric signals to the nerves that carried the information between your eyeball and brain, I guess not.

Imagine having a usb webcam, and you remove the webcam, but you still have the usb. The usb cable is just a path to transport electrical signals, but it is only that.

show the owned respect da shit deserves
this is a spiderman thread now

Fucking fish impersonating gilgamesges phantasm while quoting shiros reality marble fuck

:)

If an eyeball is out of it's socket, provided it is still connected via optic nerve, then yes they will still see.
Theoretically you could hold your eye, turn it towards you and see your own face

officially u suck dick, and nobobysays anythng....

this shit is over!!! crusaders, nuggers and spiderman r here....

Why can't my neck turn all the way around in my head?

couse u hav not a dick behind u!!!! (fagot)

Today's breakfast consists of cereals. Wheat germ and whey concentrate corn fructose

KEEP KALM

Hold up son.

Look, your entire post is shit quality bait, but to imply scientists are retarded, yet you expect them to make the magical leap that allows CPU to process some type of input and correctly push those signals via the optic nerve, is especially stupid.

You need eyes to see retard

but i'm calm
all i'm saying is that the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ made him angry

lolololololololol