Sup Forums i need your advide

Sup Forums i need your advide
>be me
>23 y/o about to get my economy degree in 3rd world shit country
>bipolar and filled with anxiety
>meet a 7/10 girl with same problems as me
>we text each other every day pushing each other to become better vesions of ourselves
>we live a continvent far apart
>she is staring to save up money to visit me
>both our lives are getting better and i finally have something to look for
>4 months in she stops responding to my messages
>she replies every 5 days saying she's good and doing her best to get to me
>my depression is driving me crazy about it, thinking about all the worst stuff that might actually be happening
>this is continuing for the past month
>am i gonna be alright or should i just give up
>she's the only person i trust 100% and i know she feels 100% the same way as i do
>wat do

>she's the only person i trust 100% and i know she feels 100% the same way as i do
>wat do

3 mistakes right here user!

First, trusting a girl

Secondly, thinking she feels the same way about you!

Third, asking Sup Forums what to do

>she's good and doing her best to get to me
user.
if she was interested in you, she would be texting you everyday, or at least replying every time you text her.

sad truth is that you're her cheerleading beta-orbiter. what does this mean? you only exist to provide her with positive thoughts while she goes about her day, seeking other males.

women are manipulative user, and even more so when they know you're vulnerable with low self esteem and confidence. they do this subconsciously for the most part. It's in a females nature to steer clear of unconfident men.

move on and stop giving her attention. just stop talking to her completely. if she has an ounce of interest in you, she will not ever leave you alone at this point. women HATE being ignored (assuming she's slightly interested) and this is the only way to draw her closer to you.

3rd might be the only one, i spoke with her countless times and we're pretty much on the same page

she's got a sad backstory and doesn't ever seem like a person who would be able to manipulate someone

have you asked her why she hasn't been replying to as often?

yes, she says she's working 2 jobs to collect the money to visit me, she always assures me that we're gonna meet soon and it's gonna be a suprise from her to me, hope Sup Forums won't shit on this

>she's working 2 jobs to collect the money to visit me
More like putting you off while she receives a tremendous pounding from a Chad.

Kek. She is just toying with you. Probably sharing your shitty texts with chad as she is blowing him. Kill yourself dog, you will never get that puss

op here, samefag bitch

Nah bro. You're just a bitch who cant control his girl. You gonna get cucked son

this is what i meant by Sup Forums shitting on it
i'm 100% sure she's not hooking with anybody else because she has trust issues and doesnt go to any parties

You are acting to needy. She has already moved on, sorry fam

>my depression is driving me crazy about it, thinking about all the worst stuff that might actually be happening
then you say
>i'm 100% sure she's not hooking with anybody else

It's time to stop, user.

Well what was i expecting trying to get advice from the biggest beta station that is Sup Forums

you both sound like your heads are completely fucked, you're both better off alone rather than putting each other in some faggy autistic feedback loop

This.

Girl prolly being spitroasted by chad and tyrese as we speak bruv.

They all do, it's all bullshit

OP here, i'm out of this thread you guys are faggots as always

>reeee
>REEEEE
>I DIDNT GET THE ANSWER I WANT WAAAAAH

Yeah yeah, Go cry beta bitch

Oh man, those are the worst.

I do feel sorry for women like that. My brother was dating a german girl, she had been abused when she was young, and you could tell she was a bit off. Sure enough she sleeps around, gives cold shoulder etc. Its all about attention. Both for feeling like someone cares and to show off.

Women with issues are typically untrustworthy.

thanks for the advice user, was hoping for more like this that the other betas who are into traps and already given up on their lives

this guy is fuckin right.

>Women with issues are typically untrustworthy.
OP here. No they are not. At least not THIS girl which I have NEVER EVEN MET. She is a angel and a saint and is most def not fucking chad

go fuck yourself, i'm probably gonna od piece out annons

you are obviously looking for a very specific answer here, and guess what, it isn't coming
just fuck off you invalid

go b/ro get your fuckin lesson learned the hardway. dont know why you little feggits dont listen to the wise b/tards

hedge ur bets and look around for more girls man

>gonna od

OP here confirming out of this thread

Ach ive been through quite a few relationships before I found someone I could stand, so you get to notice patterns. I dont think a lot of women are actually bad people, just desperate for relevance.

OP here. Just got a text from girl. Told me she wasn't coming to see me after all, apparently chad was balls deep in her the whole time.

If only I wasn't such I huge faggot I would have understood this a long time ago. Oh well, guess I'm back to jerking my little ding dong to anime traps