So who do you want to see winit ?

So who do you want to see winit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irDfUKBwSWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

warriors

Warriors

Cavs, fuck the warriors

Lebron and pals over the shit tier millenials any day.

lebron is the only hope the nba has left if the warriors win the nba will never recover from the game destroying meme chucking and analytics

LEGOD LEGOD LEGOD

lmfao i'd say it's about 70% for the cavs this year. Up 10% from last year.

In what world would you want to see KD win a ring after what he did. I mean if you hate lebron...he already has 3 ships now this isn't 2011.

Cavs Cavs Cavs

>t. pacer fan "le ballgame man"

youtube.com/watch?v=irDfUKBwSWI

look at these faggots

look at them

cool proxy

I don't think there are computers in the Maldives

The non millinial, Bernie Sanders supportin', communism havin', meme team.

So the Cavs

LeGod. Greetings from Moortugal

LeBron again. Even though I'm a big Durant fan. That little kid that chews the mouthpiece is a faggot. All their fans are band wagon commiefornians. Fuck the warriors.

Oh and the eNBA is fucking retarded to not even nominate LeGOAT for MVP or DPOY. What a bunch of Disney trash. Adam silver has AIDS.

looks like harry found another proxy

>Not wanting to see this jew wrong again

I see a lot of posts here saying that the NBA has been shitty lately.

Please tell me unironically as an outsider, how so? and how can this game be "saved"?

Warriors, been with this team since our best player was Jason Richardson hahaha. I remember when we were 8th seed hopefuls taking down the first seed Mavericks. Now we're sweeping our entire division, I love the Warriors guys.

I read this in a scottish accent

>lose 30 games and DNP (rest) for half of those losses
>MVP

I just want it to go 7 games with each of them being close. I can't keep watching these blowouts.

i don't follow nba but seeing lebron win one for DA LAND was pretty hype.
so i want him to win it again

The warriors are a meme basketball team

>Please tell me unironically as an outsider, how so?
Blowouts in the conference finals where it supposed to be the best four teams so we expect the games to be close.

>and how can this game be "saved"?
Place a stricter salary cap so teams can't get 2 MVPs in the same team while having 2 more all-stars.

DA LAND
A

L
A
N
D

>All this newfag cancer in this thread

Sup Forums is Anti-LeBron and roots for any failure he can encounter. 2011 NBA Finals was the greatest thing to ever happen on this board.

How are they any less of a meme then the Cavs though?

Warriors

Hate all you want, at least they play in the only legitimate conference and have to face off against actual opponents. It's impressive they are undefeated so far in the playoffs despite playing tough teams. Meanwhile the Cavs are trouncing teams that would barely win 40 games in the West. "Meme team" all you want, the Warriors are actually impressive and the Cavs getting a free ride to the Finals by only playing shitty teams that don't even deserve playoff spots is bullshit. Could you imagine what Lebron's legacy would look like had he stuck to the West his entire career? How many finals appearances do you think he would have?

Maybe the Spurs could pull off the upset against the Warrios too, but probably not.

>cavs and warriors literally sweeping their way to the finals
Just cancel the remaining games already Silver you greedy fuck.

Obviously LEGOD

Cavs cause I'm a cavs fan obv. If I wasn't a cavs fan I'd be rooting for them anyway cause fuck kd and fuck that donkey teeth nigger draymond green

cav's winning would be hilarious.

>cavs chance of making finals 18%
what in the fuck is this kike doing

Falling for the regular season stats meme

>tough teams
>Portland
>utah
>crippled spurs

Lmao just end this meme

>Oh and the eNBA is fucking retarded to not even nominate LeGOAT for MVP or DPOY. What a bunch of Disney trash. Adam silver has AIDS.

did you watch lebron play defense this year? shit. pure shit. did you watch lebron go through the motions this year? pure shit.

Dude has no business being in the DPOY or MVP discussion when dragging ass and playing like he's in warmup. He is easily the best offensive player in the league. No doubt about it. he's basically the logical result of a dna cross between Shaq and Magic Johnson, absolutely fucking devastating. But when you coast all season like he's done since he left cleveland he has no claim on MVP.

The Cavs deserve their championship

Curry will delivery

>tough teams
>injured Blazers
>injured Jazz
>injured Spurs
ok

Warriors

Fuck Cavs bandwagons. They call Warriors fans bandwagon when they cheered for the Heat 3 years ago.

For what? Having Lebron do everything? The Warriors are an actual team who consistently win by large margins and in style. I cannot wait for all the butthurt when the Cavs are exposed i swear.

People cheer for the Cavs to see the Warrior fail

Reminder to everybody to use keyword joe for 20% off your first shipment of Alpha Brain

WARRIORS

Do you suck bron bron's tiny dick at his home or have his jizz delivered to your house? Oh sorry, your parent's* house

Seriously though you would give a player who sat out games because he was "too tired" an MVP trophy? Pathetic

Cavs.

>when you see a Warrior bandwagoner has put up a Warriors banner to hand from his deck
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSINTG

PLS LEBRON SAVE US FROM THIS MEME TEAM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As a LA resident and a lifelong Laker fan I want LeBron to crush the Warriors. Fuck the Gay Area and those twink chinks, burn in hell Durant for leaving BestGod

So many things wrong with the Warriors, Fuck Zaza for injuring Kawaii I hate them so much

Lebron. it makes the GOAT conversation much more interesting. maybe in favour of Lebron.

It was 11% at the start of the playoffs.

Hell they gave Boston a 58% chance of winning tonight. They put way too much on the regular season.

reminder that the Raptors were the actual best team in the East.

If Lebron wins he supposedly the GOAT

I dont believe it

If the warriors win it they were suppose to win with all that star power

I want the warriors to win

this.

Celtics desu

Reminder that the Cavs actually care less about the regular season than Pop.

Warriors easily. If Lebeta wins it this time without playing dirty (getting a player suspended or injuring a key defensive player) then he's officially better than Kobe.

the better team

warriors

cavs shoot more 3s cuck

>getting a player suspended
>implying Draymond didn't do it to himself.

Shouldn't have kicked Adams in the balls over and over.

>i literally cant read

he's said the formula puts too much weight into regular season. he has acknowledged its wrong.

Delly - Recruits Bogut to Cavs, gives them MLE that gets them Korver, wears out Raptors for them
Mosgov - Cripples Lakers spending power
Mike Brown - coaches Warriors to a Finals where they lose in 4 games
Can this nigga win without spies everywhere?

nah, they shoot more but they also conenct more

they have the highest 3pt% in the playoffs and the second highest in the league during the regular season

i will avenge you boston, leave Lecuck to me

Warriors, fuck Lefaggot the egotistical crybaby needs to burn

>acknowledging it's wrong
>still using it

Adam tinfoil is a moron

Cavs. I cant fucking stand watching Currys smug face and Apemonds chest pumps.

The pressure will be on the warriors, I fully expect them to choke this finals as well.

I wish there was a way they could both lose