Would it be illegal to pretend to be a 14 year old girl on the internet and having someone asking you for sex then when...

Would it be illegal to pretend to be a 14 year old girl on the internet and having someone asking you for sex then when you go to meet him you say you want 100$ or you'll show the chatlog to the police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Chris Handson did it all the time.

No I mean asking for money in exchange of not showing the police

I mean, as long as you have a way of blocking him from running like a Ugandan man in the Olympics, then you may as well.

The Crime is called extortion. A much bigger crime than diddling 14 yr olds. Stay in school dumbfuck.

>handson

What if you show the police even if he gives you the money?

Then tough shit on the fucker. Free money.

Then you will go to prison having confessed to a much bigger crime than the one your teenage peebrain thinks you would be solving.

Jeezus fuck the breadth of your ignorance cannot be excused by your lack of years son. Start reading some fucking books.

more like Chris Handsome amirite?

>handsome

This. How do u not know about extortion OP

Chris Handsome pedos to the police?

OP here: ok forget the money part, is it still illegal?

Not sure but blackmailing random pervs from the internet sounds like a good way to get stabbed.

If it were illegal to pretend to be a 14 year old girl on the tubes all of Sup Forums would go to prison.

Anything involving you using those chat logs (fuck off Andy sixxrs) as leverage is extortion.

I mean, you are setting up a Sting, you can out a potential pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqZc6rY6Is

i thought about doing this with some friends when i was 16 desperate for weed money. its called extortion but what is the pedo going to do besides run?

It's not illegal to lie about your age and sex on the internet. It's illegal to demand money from anyone for not implicating them in a crime.
Furthermore the perv would have been entrapped, which is a defence against the crime you are trying to implicate him in

Nobody Chris Hansen offered to "Have a seat over there" was ever convicted of anything. Just publicly shamed on national tv.