What is your most expensive peace of clothing /b ?

What is your most expensive peace of clothing /b ?

I can't tell because everything expensive I own I got on a cheap deal

same

I don't buy any clothing that has the companies logo on it.
I'm not paying to be a walking bilboard.
Fucking cucks

$250 limited release razor all over tee from a 2015 $B$ drop
Payed 35$ for at drop picked up a new one a year later for 75 when I lost mine in a fire, 250 is now the market price

I have a couple of pairs of old Jordans I think one pair was like $200 when I bought them in like 2011 otherwise most of my clothes are $30-50 at max.

Suit. Because a cheap suit looks like shit

op is a confirmed 17 year old faggot who buys supreme clothes

Like, omfg, it has a supreme logo on it, lets times the price by 5.

>instantly cool for wasting money on a pointless logo

what the fuck is wrong with kids?

Same here but I can't remember what I paid because I got it years ago. It wasn't outrageous though and it's a handsome suit tbh.

a pair of timbs I got a few years ago

This shirt, set me back $700

My mom bought me a 160 dollar polo zip up hoodie. Its the nicest thing I have. When I was 17 or 18 I had like a 350 dollar cardigan from brooks brothers. Its probably still back at my parents house in the dresser but would never fit me.

Don't worry we all grow up

$160 hoodie
Can I see a pic of this hoodie? I've just never seen one that nice so I'm curious.

Eh I'm 37 and while I don't feel nearly as strongly about it as user apparently does, he has a fine point.

I guess my shoes. Friend has an uncle or something who's a millionaire who regularly buys shit and quickly stops using it. This way he ends up giving said shit to parts of his family instead of throwing it away, and my buddy got a bunch of shoes that way. They didn't fit so he offered that i could have them.
Don't know how much exactly they costed (don't look a gift horse in the mouth and shit) but i'd say 200$+.

Shoes (Nike Revolution 3)

These boots. Ran me around $350 but they're the best shoes I've ever owned. Lasted me 5 years already and as long as I remember to oil them they'll last another 15

my birthday suit

150$ shoes
I'm poor

same around here. think my whole thing with shoes and all was like $6-700

this
logos are NOT cool

Yea very poor

$650 suit here my dude. Gotta look good and feel comfortable

Until they need resoled and they never fit right again.

You can't really tell just by the picture. It looks like any old black hoodie you would buy but the stitching is solid and well patterned also the fabric is soft and thick but not so thick that it doesn't ruffle when you bend your arms or sit down. You can just tell that its good quality and will last for years when you hold or wear it.

That's cool man thanks.

am i retarded or is that a pink hoodie?

where else on the internet did you say you bought this shirt? I remember reading about someone buying the same shirt

$20 pair of underwear.
Calvin klein modal
I only wear tshirts and shorts or sweats from target. Those are all under 15.

This is why I'm rich.
Frugal af

I got it from the dolce and gabana online store. If u want info about what its like lmk

why do you hate supreme so much? you can buy it cheap from China if you don't want to spend so much money

> you can buy supreme cheap from China
it's not supreme then you dumb cunt.

No problem user

Its a shitty camera and poor lighting

who cares, it looks exactly the same.
so you are dumb for wasting your money

Supreme clothing actually has better quallity than cheap china shit, of course that doesn't justify the pricetag but you can not compare it to fakes.

but I don't care about good quality, I want it because it looks good

supreme fakes dont look real. they tend to look like shit and people can tell the difference.

I once completely lucked out on a cheap suit, off the rack. Black and tan herringbone. It was on sale and I combined it with other deals, I think I paid under $250 with all the discounts.

Took it to the best tailor in town who had done some excellent work for me before. Tried it on for him, he took one look at it, took the jacket, pulled on the sleeves to stretch the stitching in the sounders, and then gave it back. Fit perfectly.

My next suit will probably be custom.

rick owens ramones
cost 1000+ cad
i love them

naw it's not that, I saw someone else talking about this shirt somewhere else and thought it was probably you