Why do you allow your white women to be dishonored like this? Are there no proud white men left in America?

Why do you allow your white women to be dishonored like this? Are there no proud white men left in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2214-6-things-i-learned-infiltrating-militia-fbi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you're seeing is a person being converted to conservative for life

No big deal, she can take a shower later

I made an attempt, staggered one cholo, but got swarmed by 10 briefly after.

I only threw a punch after getting blind sided like twice within 10 seconds.

They were attacking a 5 foot tall 90 pound girl so I had to do something

There's no way soneone brave could be dishonored.

>proud white men
>california
basically no

It's just a matter of time before the right starts retaliating with guns.

We are in the infancy stage of civil war.

I for one am excited for the future.

I'm a female in San Francisco and she's fantastic. I didn't go to the San Jose rally because I was afraid of something like this happening to me. She's a braver woman than I am.

She is my hero and probably is to a lot of silent Republicans in the Bay Area as well. There is no question that I'm voting against these third world monsters that want to take over California.

You people should've took on arms before. Now it's to late

Thanks for standing up for her.

Says south Mexico.

It's not too late. People who are going through this and not retaliating are doing so to make these angry Chicanos sway moderate voters.

As soon as he's a elected people will start using more force.

Too late? It hasn't even begun.

What happened?

She's my herotoo! I bet she can take a massive Nazi bukkake pretty well!

Trump supporter got eggs thrown in her face and Mexican flags waved at her. Brave, courageous individual.

not her, different girl she was able to escape. I wasnt so lucky

That's the spirit.

says north mexico

>"trump says we are violent and non-american"
>"how do we prove him wrong?"
>"lets attack people while waving mexican flags!"
>"perfect idea!!!"

>person who will never never never never never attempt to vote for the interests of blacks or the left for the rest of her life

Good job guys, winning hearts and minds.

That hurts. Deep. We need to send these brownies back to the oven.

> being less perceptive than plebbit

I thought you guys were redpilled? If anything this was exactly what was needed.

>I thought you guys were redpilled? If anything this was exactly what was needed.
Because unlike liberal cucks we care about the well being of our countrymen

Good for you follow mike cernovich on Twitter more of us will connect and unite for the defense & protection of our white women.

We can recognize an advantage without losing our honor and integrity.

Shot them now. All out war. This is not presidental race any more. This is for your nation.

We haven't even begun to get angry yet. The white man chooses rage only when it's the final option, and we never half-ass anything like you monkeys do everything.

Even when it comes to that we fight with courage and unity. Rage is buried deep within us and acts only as a source of inspiration, not a means to an end but rather a burning pilot light for our ingenuity to build on.

Soon the world will remember why the American white man is feared by the Samurai of Japan to the Storm Troopers of Germany.

Well, you fat fucks... I remember all you fucking burgers making fun of germans.
So what are YOU going to do now?

Fucking obese keyboard warriors.

Thanks, man.

You did good

Watch it cuck, the government ain't far ;)
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2214-6-things-i-learned-infiltrating-militia-fbi.html

OP is right. You guys (correctly) spend countless hours railing against the sorry state of white women in the west. And then along comes one of the good ones, supporting the right things, and she gets abused by wild, savage brownies, and yet no white man is there to defend her.

These are the women we're supposed to be defending.

>Why do you allow your white women to be dishonored like this?
Do you defend white men as well or just dishonor women's concept of equality?

We like seeing our women get black bred.

white women don't want to be protected, so why should we?

if they enjoy being raped by minorities then they're free to do it (and get murdered too). the women worth saving will save themselves

It might be too late. Depends. How much people are in your community? Whom you gonna call in case of need to excercise your second amendment right for organised militia? Do you have any IRL community at all? How much people can be leaders (give calls to local militants to gather) to defend your city against fabian commies army, after your state army will be betrayed by officials and left unorganized?

This is no joke. Find local NRA members, create network system, so even if some niggers betray you, you still would be able to gather and fight.

what happened to her?

We're going to elect Trump.

STAND UP FOR WOMAN

America
>get shot

UK
>get knifed

France
>get exploded

Germany
>get raped from sexual emergency

Do not stand up for woman.
Stand up for your nation.

have to agree with Hans here. Americans were all like "top kek Europe you fucking pussies defend your women", so whats up now?

If a black woman is assaulted by a white man black men will swarm to protect her... White men need to do the same. If you're a white man you don't fight your white brothers, and you protect your white sisters. I live by this rule from now on. Simple. This image really affected me. No more

God bless Putin for keeping Russia white.

This. When the American white man chooses to fight, it is to the death.

I feel like we Koreans share this trait. A fist is rarely thrown in anger. When we choose to strike it is not to bully or intimidate, it is to kill.

>If a black woman is assaulted by a white man black men will swarm to protect her
You assume a black man sticks around after a black woman gets pregnant

Compare the Tea Party protests from a few years back to these leftist protests we've seen over the past year or so. Granted I still have no idea what the Tea Party was against other than the bailouts and stimulus package, but at least they were civil.

I really hope the average citizen is waking up to how nuts and violent the left is becoming

Dude Koreans are natural din du hunters I live here in LA Koreans hate din dus and are quick to defend their honorable Korean people

>mfw image with no context

this

Why? Feminism teaches that a strong, independent woman don't need no man to help her.

>redhats when

Seriously Fuck these beaners. They need to be prepared for battle come general time

The context is that a crowd beaners waving mexican flags were throwing eggs at a woman attending a Trump rally.

They also physically attacked another middle aged woman who was just walking to the rally.

It's California aka Upper Mexico
I don't think there are any real men left there, no.

Sometimes freedom comes wrapped in red.

Yes, there were many more acts of political violence that day. Didn't help that the San Jose police were ordered by the mayor to stand down and do nothing.

women getting publicly shamed seems hot, anybody have a vid of this?

Yes.

The negro, like most mud people, are not actual fighters. They will only attack the weak or when they know they can easily win.

If there is a clear threat against them then they will not even bother.

The American white man has allowed himself to be divided by his adversaries so he might fall more easily.

I hope you do not fall, but you will need to unite.

I wonder if they will be more vigilant when we get down to just trump and hillary. Will the debates have rabid spic protesters outside who are free to assault anyone supporting the candidate they don't like? that is some 3rd world shit right there.

dumbass, she was at a trump rally. Shes fighting the good fight.

We need to work on the police, get them on our side, so when white people do fight back, the police look the other way.

Turk roach acting accordingly Muslim scum your day will come

Well I live 2000 miles away and most of these happenings are in brown metropolitan areas where the nearest white neighborhood is 50-100 miles away.

Today we pretty much have the same colors. But if you wish for red insignia, take this one.

I think Dylann Roof was wrong to do what he did before the election. Afterward, if Trump loses, it would have been fine. He should have waited, though.

If pic happened in the USA, Trump already won... they might as well skip the election, drag obama out of the white house, and start breaking ground for the wall.

Trump couldn't ask for better protestors

When are we gonna make an armed SA/SS type organization to protect rallies?

She's a brave Trump supporter, being attacked and humilliated in public by "peaceful anti-facists americans" who happen to wave mexican flags around her.
She's on the right side of history with us.

>didn't help
It didn't help the Trump supporters, but it helps Trump a lot.