Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Facefuck left while she gets eaten out by right

tie right up and force her to watch left being raped by a que of guys

karina on the left

Bend her over the railing, spank her, pull down pants and ram my cock inside her

rip a hole in her jeans and ass fuck her in public

right gets sloppy face fucking while left eats out my ass

make her strip in that chaning room and film her then make her suck dick to stop that film being public.

uncle rapes her ass on the beach and blackmails her not to tell her parents

Wwyd

drunk gangrape with her so called 'friends'

facefuck the tight little slut until she chokes, then rent out her fuckmeat body to people on craigslist

drug the two of them, kidnap them then sell them off in the nearest crackhouse to be raped and used

right needs a nice rough assfuck

rip their clothes off and go to town on their pussies raw, try to knock them both up at the same time

wwyd to them?

Left deep throats a cock while right munchs down on her. Then right takes the facial and left licks it up.

all 3 tied up on sybian machines.at full blast. if any makes a sound her friends are whipped/shocked painfully

Holy shit I want to lick those legs and fuck the shit out of her skull.

kim left and charlotte right

you like karina user?

Titty fuck and blast in her face

Fuck, wrong pic. Sorry.

Hell yes! How old is she?

She looks like she would suck some dick real well

You can bet she does.

wwyd to this bitch?

this hot piece ass is 21 right now. wwyd to karina? friends current ex, also happened to take my virginity

love her thigh going into her pussy

her name is Abby

definitely needs facefucking, hear her gag as it's pushed deeper down while holding onto her head, before getting her hands against wall, butt out and fuck her hard and deep from behind hair held back spanking her ass before shooting a load all over her face

Holy shit, lucky you! I would pin her down and fuck that ass until I exhaust my last drop of sperm.

fuck that sounds amazing, she's a little mormon bitch though what else would you do?

she would let her ex fuck her ass when he forgot condoms, because she was so afraid of getting pregnant. i fucked her when they were together too

wwyd

wwyd

Got any more pics of that ass

she's a nice little mormon slut, though just makes me wanna use her more. kinda makes me wanna have you keeping her mouth full while she's on all 4's with you keeping her head buried on your cock as deep as you can get it in there while i spank that ass and finger it hearing her muffled yells as i eat it out before pushing in, which just makes her pushed harder and deeper onto your cock as her tight ass it pushed open

a little

I'd pull her tits out of the dress then bend her over the rail and fuck her with that bottle
Wwyd

Wwyd to Ximena

I can't even imagine what her tiny pussy feels like omg, would love to see her mouth get raped too, info is Abby Brockamp send us some cum tributes

fuck her throat until her face was covered in her own spit and she couldn't think straight

still there?

stretching out and filling that tight pussy would be heavenly i'm sure, busting a whole load of cum into it would feel even better

fuck yes I love her innocent look, love the thought of you guys ravaging her throat like a stupid bitch, wwould love a tribute to her!

Not , but please post more. Those legs are amazing. I'd definitely love to see more of them.

Ya. You got some of her showing some skin?

they are amazing, i had her wrapped around me on prom night in the car, her bf asked me to take her home

yeah I want to get her pregnant by fucking her blacked out no joke, I love her stupid face, too bad she's too straight edge, but this bitch would for sure get wild if she partied I already know it.

stupid hoe

honestly the straight-edged ones are the best fucks in my experience. There's something about the innocence/prudishness that makes the sex that much better.

what else would you do to her though?

perfect excuse to get her drunk and passed out or just drug her drink, then use her tight prudish body like a whore, fucking that cutie mouth nice and deep rubbing your cock all over her face smearing her makeup then position her how you want and squeeze your way into that tight pussy and pound on her blacked out body and if you keep her out a good while make her take as much cum as you can fucking her multiple times emptying out each time

this is what I wanted to hear, i want to see her practically blacked out too, barely able to keep open her eyes while she takes so much fucking dick, asshole pussy and mouth, cum everywhere

WWYD?

Couldnt agree more. This chick was the same way until she finally opened thos legs and never looked back

if she was wearing a dress I'd push her over and take her from behind while she was still clothed. When I was finished she'd be red from exhaustion and covered in sweat, spit, and cum.

WWYD

WWYD

from prudish mormon to blacked out used whore in just a few hours, just use her like your personal fuckdoll, any way you please, each hole would feel so good, gagging her throat with cock, to filling her tight pussy with so much cum its dripping down her thigh, to fucking her asshole to deep you can gape it slap your cock on her face until it blasts, dripping over her, nice

Nice. Got any bikini pics?

fucking a yes, I love it would you full on get her pregnant?

This is Mafer. What would you do to her. She's just turning 19 next week.

not really, she is a very innocent girl in public

Another of her.

Yeah, she has that prudish look on her pretty face, makes me want to face fuck the hell out of her. Although something tells me she is quite the succubus inside the sheets, isn't she?

i wish i knew, only had her in the car. she was a freak in there though

Nice, i'd probably have to get her drunk, tell her friends i'll help her to a cab, which i do, then take her to a seedy hotel, and make her show me, in her very drunk state, how good a bj she can give me, on her knees, helping her along holding her head and fucking her mouth, before undressing and pinning her back and fucking her deep, before getting her ass up and going again, grabbing her hair back watching her tits swinging

wwyd

now that's a face that needs grabbing hold of and facefucking if ever i saw one, then choke her neck while fucking hard

I would fuck her face 24/7 :3

would delight in holding her so she's helpless and abusing and fucking every hole, hear her moans as she's stretched out

Sounds good. She would certainly love it, the pretty slut.

Delicious. How good was she at giving head?

even better, though i probably wouldn't be too worried if she did or not, i'd wanna explore every hole of hers that night, and all through the night, she is a very pretty slut, and i'd wanna pound her so she wouldn't forget it

I agree, I'd love fuck as roughly as possible and listen to her moan as she realizes how much she enjoys being pushed around.

hell yes definitely had to be rough, making out she hates it at first til she moans figuring out how turned on she's getting being used like a slut, she is a sexy thing

Will reply for reply.

Can you believe that she still claims to be a virgin? What if it was the truth though...

wwyd?

?