Bring back the hotwife sharing thread

Bump

Moar

My wife loves to get high and fuck my friends

More you have kik?

More ?

That's hot

hnnnggggg thats the stuff

My god, I love these captions. I’d pay to see my girlfriend fucked by another guy

My wife and I get to fuck other people. Which is hot. But there is nothing in this world hotter than fucking my wife when she's fucked someone else earlier in the day.

I first met my now wife because she was hooking up with a friend of mine. They stop and mayne 6 months after they end their thing we start hooking up and ultimately dating. One night we go out to the bars and come back to my place. Me, her, my friend she used to fuck and her roommate. We end up in my bed (pictured), all four of us. Had been drinking a little and we end up all making out, naked. He's making out with her roommate. I take her hand and put it down his boxer and she grabs his cock. She pushes me towards her roommate. We go back and forth a bunch that night but best memory is him fucking her doggy while her roommate is sucking me off and she's grabbing my balls. My friend and I still talk about it. He never got nudes from her like a pussy. I send him her nudes all the time. He says he loves jerking to her. We talk about trying to make it happen again. Just haven't been successful. This was 3 years ago, we're married now. I still think about it.

why are cucks so pathetic?

Where you from?
Pics of wife

So hot, she looks like a sexy little cum dumpster too

> Married a woman.
> Spent a bunch of money at rhe wedding.
> Dedicate time and energy every day to my wife.
> Let her fuck other people.
> Raise other men's children.
> She will initiate divorce anytime and take whatever she wants including the kids.
> Thisisfine.jpg
> Resultsoffeminism.jpg

Congrats Sup Forums. You turned having a wife into being a giant cucked faggot. It's almost impressive.

My friends love taking her for a ride.

I want in on that ride

When are you inviting me over?

Last bump

Plz post more

Cuck here AMA

How many get too ride at one time?

Show your girl?

My whore also looking for ideas for a public nude photo shoots

Any suggestions would be great

Do it in a bar
Ppl are more relaxed