Ask a 30 year old unemployed man who lives alone and only gets to met his kid two times a week anything

Ask a 30 year old unemployed man who lives alone and only gets to met his kid two times a week anything.

How you doing my man

What is it like to have kid?

What happened that put you in this situation?

Pretty good actually. Just got home from the second visit with my daughter this week and got some new sleeping pills. Shitty that I don't get to see her until Tuesday tho

It's amazing and simultaneous scary. Haven't felt these feelings before she was born. I used to not give a shit about anything but now I care so fucking much about her well being. Sounds pretty gay, sorry bout that.

Social anxiety combined with schizoid personality disorder and a previous lack of motivation

How old is she?

So then at least you have income coming in? Cuz the schizo?

Turning one in two and a half weeks.

Yeah, I'm on disability. Used to be full time employed

How much do you make a month?

Have about 500 euros after rent and other bills

Which country?

>Social anxiety combined with schizoid personality disorder and a previous lack of motivation
So you are lazy asshole?

Europe

Yes

>Yes
Are you doing something about it?

Sex two times a week is still something, buddy.

I'm on disability as well.

Get about 1000 a month to do jack shit.

What do you do all day ? I fucking bore myself to dead and want to play my fucking brains out more than ever.

europe isnt a country

Apparently I will always appear like an asshole to other people who doesnt't know me very well, because of the schizoid shit.
The lazy part I'm working on. Looking for volunteer work and are currently dog sitter to a neighbor when he's at work.

Top milkdude

Watch my neighbors dog. Spend time with my daughter. Go for long walks and shit. Play vidya and lurk Sup Forums

WHAT!?

Yea but that gets stale pretty fucking quick no ?

I'm on disability for how long now ? About 6 months. I'm thinking hmmm I might go and work again just to have something to do but fuck no man ... I make more sitting on the coach but it's slowly driving me crazy.

Feelsshittybro.png
Don't know what to tell you man. Try picking up some new hobbies or something. Shitty advice I know.

I recently started playing forza motorsport 4. Gonna see if I can collect all the cars or something

Not him, but I was unemployed significant part of yesteryear and what i did was go every day to the library and learn programming. Learning new skills is nicely stimulating.