Guys who think traps are gay

Guys who think traps are gay

What if you see a girl in real life and think she’s attractive and found our later that they are a trap

Are you gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chondrolaryngoplasty
youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on whether you're still attracted to him after you know he's a dude.

No

>what if you were attracted to a man, is that gay?

Being attracted to this women is straight though right?

No but if you suck his dick or have gay sex you’re gay

Both gay

It means you're blind, she's fucking ugly.

Both are gay you retard

This is where all the logic breaks down, I feel like being attracted to masculinity is what’s gay not being attracted to a very feminine person with a dick

No, it's when you find out it has a dick and you still want to fuck it.

>it's illogical because of my feelings
SJW

More like confused

but Buck has a vagina. one cannot be gay because of a dick, and the other also be gay when it has a vag. does not make any sense.

It doesn't happen in real life. Traps have manly voices and facial features which makes them easy to spot. You can always tell the difference between them and girls when they either start talking or let you take a look at their face.
Internet and real life aren't the same. Get real.

But buck is into girls I’m guessing , girl on girl is gay

>not knowing the difference between being omoromantic and omosexual
>2018

OK, I'll explain with simple words, because you clearly are mentally deficient:
-left: looks like dude => gay
-right: is actually a dude => gay

You're naturally attracted to the female form. I've seen a few passable looking traps but the instant I learn they have a penis I'm completely turned off.
It'd be hot to watch them bang a girl (which rarely happens because they're beta faggots) but that's the extent of interest I have in them.

Men and all traps have adams apples. You'd know it's a guy on the spot.

Yes

*homo

you pretty gay nigga
just own it and live with it man

right looks like a girl ---> straight
left looks like a dude ---> gay

I just started Googling "omo" to figure out what the new gender/sexuality of the month is

That's not a trap, it's an ambush

If your a female and your attracted to another female that makes it lesbian
If your a male and your attracted to another male that makes it gay
If your a female and your attracted to a male then that makes it straight
if your a male and your attracted to a female that makes it straight

Your not gay if you fall for a trap but once you find out its a trap and you stay then it makes you gay. I myself like a bit more of a masculine girl. A tough girl or sorts. My dream girl would be in the army and tough af. On the other hand, I know some girls who like a more feminine male.

In the end its about situation, gender of the two people involved, and prior knowledge of it.

Just because a guy wears wigs and make up on his face doesn't mean that he's a girl. they're still a dick between his fucking legs.

If you wanna just be gay, then just be gay. Stop trying to hide behind the whole 'traps' bullshit metaphor.

Gay isnt okay though.

kek. nice wordplay. clever.

But hiding behind a feminine cock is okay. You're gayer than OP.

yes

Only Gay if you see the dick?

A man like a cock is gay. I am not attracted to dick. So therefor you are wrong.

>MFW I make a typo trying to prove myself straight which I know will be pointed out and used against me to prove me further gay.
im straight. :v

Ill be the first to admit after seeing guys looking like this that Im bisexual. I wont argue that its gay, they look like hot chicks with tight bodies so I want to fuck them, I really could give a shit less about being labeled “gay”. The fags who do deny it however are simply retarded and fighting logic, just like how fags who say they would never fuck them are denying logic. They dont all look this good, but shit, I cant say no.

sure they look nice at first but when you find out they got a dick then its wrong cuase thats gay. gay is not okay.

>traps
FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

are traps themselves gay?

if you fuck a gay person, are you gay?

Why? I got a 7in cock and they have a mouth and a prostate, we can make out parts feel REAL good. Again. And again. And again. Even straight folk fuck chicks in the ass, this is a dude with a body of a hot chick, that I fuck in the ass.

I thought about that and came to the conclusion that I felt attracted because of their feminine features, not their masculine ones. That means I'm attracted to people with feminine features, aka females. Therefore, not gay. Wouldn't mind being one, though, and if someday I meet a guy I'm sexually attracted to I might enjoy it, but that have not happened so far, so I doubt it ever will as I'm already 40.

but the dick means they are a man (unless they trans but thats a whole other subject of is it gay) and a biological male on a biological male does not make a child. A biological male on biolgocial female makes a child which means its correct. Man on woman not man on man. The looks dont matter in the end. Its the biology that does.

>Men and all traps have adams apples. You'd know it's a guy on the spot.
Good luck with that ;)
Chondrolaryngoplasty (commonly called tracheal shave) is a surgical procedure in which the thyroid cartilage is reduced in size by shaving down the cartilage through an incision in the throat, generally to aid those who are uncomfortable with the girth of their Adam's apple.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chondrolaryngoplasty

Judging by the amount of fijian shemale semen i just shot out of my proper fucked arse after a meth fueled fuckfest, I'd say "sure, why not"? But I still also fuck on tap hot bitches as well.

Pic related, its the shir on my bed that just accompanied my recently cleaned cum-shart. Also, still awake.

So? My first post explained me me being ok admiting to be bisecual if a guy can look this hot, who cares? We can pleasure one another and enjoy it, if they want to be called he or she. Ill fuck em regardless and can careless on whats “correct” with shit like pic related around.

Its not supposed to be pleasure. The only reason we get pleasure from sex is because our brain rewards us for attempting to make a offspring but people abuse this fact and use it like a fucking drug. Sex is meant for producing a child and you get pleasure for attempting to have a child. Get it right you dopamine addicted, gay, sex obsessed, faggot.

I'll probably never have the chance to act on anything, but I find their feminine features hot, only when they're passable and actually hot for a female. I don't mind fucking a girl in the ass, and maybe 1/10 girls is a decent fuck in the first place, they're entitled to lay there and expect you to do everything. To summarize: maybe.

Most likely you're attracted to him for his feminine qualities
If you can put aside the fact that he is a he then yes you are still homosexual
Just because you're not into the big muscly stereotype of men and you prefer petite feminine men doesn't mean you're not still attracted to men

If you see a man. And you're gay, so you ask him out and he says yes. And then, you guys form a relationship. But he's hesitant about sex for... reasons. And then one day. He drops the shorts, and there's a pussy under there. Are you still gay?

i can always tell

>wont argue that its gay, they look like hot chicks with tight bodies so I want to fuck them, It starts out with this, and then you actually really like cock and it evolves from there.

Not saying you, but all trap chasers are crazily in denial. They say it's straight and they only bang traps. The real reason they aren't with a real woman though, is because they don't have a dick.

Try to enjoy life, the inly reason for any pleasure is just that. However, taking advantage of it is just use being use, like making spears or creating civilization. We find thing, inside and outside of out lives/bodies and and use them how we want. Its human nature.

It starts out with this, and then you actually really like cock and it evolves from there.

Sorry.. Mixed green text.

Meh, I was married for 15 years, and got ejected when I was caught banging a hot bitch 900ks away. Last two years we've been seperated ive fucked and been fucked by 9 shemales, 1 of which i frequent, becauses shes got 7.5inches of thick fijian meat and shoots mini tank rounds when she empties her balls on or in me, i prefer in mouth or arse, and starting to develop what i think may be a nasty ice habit.

I have also banged numerous hot tinder fucks, ok cupid sluts, am in a fb singles group fucking 1 chick and tuning another hot filipino bitch at present. And shagged numerous pub sluts with ease. Yet I still keep going back to this one fijian shemale... is it love? I lie to everyone except her (him) about my lifestyle.

Im not denying its gay, it pretty much is the definition. I just dont care, if it makes you happy, its your buisness.

nope that would make me bi

Incisions cause scars. That surgery, and all transgendering surgeries, leave more scars than anyone will admit.

and you have never heard of make up it's not just for the face.

I meant this part to be for you : I agree though. W/e makes you happy.
It's the only way to look at things IMO

sauce

No I would feel deceived and depending upon my mood that day proceed to either leave or beat the person to a bloody pulp for lying to me.

no, I would be a victim of false advertising.
also, I would be pissed.

Pretty much this, but I think it will evolve into deeper faggotry.

I enjoy life by living it how it should be. Progressing knowledge and such to the best of my ability. I try to get people back on track to how things should be. pleasure is a tool to provide incentive to complete something. Sex is meant to make a child and the pleasure rewards us.

me

I'd lie to you and beat your beta ass and steal your money if you tried that shit.

I've asked guys who decided to fuck me -anyway- after finding out that if they were bi or something and usually the answer is yes. However I have had one dude who just had the holes-a-hole mentality so it's understandable if you go through a lot of trouble to get in their pants.

Thank you for saying this. I worry sometimes that reasonable well-thinking people don't post enough.

>I HAVE to be bi, right?

Well you aren't straight, faggot. And if you give into straight alpha males that would bully you for being gay, then your just a beta male

Fine. I'm a beta-male. I kinda want to be a girl sometimes anyway.

>what is basic deception
such tortured drivel
your confusion is palpable

who dis girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A

Find your true love Sup Forums

me too

gay is leaving her alone in the bed

thats not a girl
its either a trans or a dude

That bitch has a 'going on 50' vibe

who dat dude then?

If u cant tell by that point ur gay, in real life youd notice the hands, shoulders, or adams apple

I am if I suck his dick or stick mine in his ass

idk but im guessing your a guy and now gay and you need to end your life.

not gay just really get the urge to suck a dick some times :3

Not sure. I just save pictures of girls/guys I find attractive that I find on Sup Forums.

Your can be attracted to a costume without being attracted to the person in the costume. Once you find out it's a guy in a costume then you nope out it's gay.

are you a guy?
a guy who has the urge to suck dick is gay or bi
bi and gays need to die

False advertising.

We are all faggot children to an extent, go spend some time in /a and you will see, fuck, look at the website you are on. This place is the playground for childish faggots.

That's why you gotta do the good ol' Volgin fondle when you first meet them. Then you won't have any trouble deciding.

Traps are gay, it's simple, but if you can't except yourself than you are a faggot. It's 2018 there's no need to run from yourself.

Woah be careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

Who's this fat slut?

:v the only person getting cut on any sort of edge is the gays being cut at the throat from the edgy of my anti-gay sword