Do you have a secret you'd rather not tell your peers?

Do you have a secret you'd rather not tell your peers?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/760098222/#q760128150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I eat phlegm from a cute female friend

how did you convince them to do this?

Their idea actually

It started out as a drunken limits pushing type thing

What did it taste like

I am inviting a girl over to have sex while my gf is at work.

The sex with the current must be shit then. how'd this happen?

It's kinda like nonsalty cum

The woman I married is the same woman I lost my virginity to, and the first serious girlfriend I had.

Let me guess. it got boring plowing the same fields after a while

Numbers r scary

No, but I don't want them to know I've only ever had sex with one person i my entire life.

Same. I have no issue with it.

My fiance and I hardly ever have sex anymore. It's not that we're not attracted to each other anymore, We're both just too lazy and to be honest the sex has gotten boring

i just made old thread 404 with my secrets, so I won't tell you

thebarchive.com/b/thread/760098222/#q760128150

Nope, I'm a good boi

I had a laptop. It was encrypted. There where over 100 bitcoins on it. I forgot the password.

rip

Hi again everyone.

I've been blackmailed into sending nudes before and had them posted online without my consent multiple times. I actually kind of liked the whole experience (except for my pictures being posted) and kind of hate myself for it.

jews

Was a merc in a crew that did extractions. Took children and care takers from compounds run by human traffickers. Shit was brutal. Lost six kids once when one of the perps pitched a grenade through the window of a hut we were ready to clear. That was my last job with them.

cowadoody larping is fun

I'm so sure you actually work at Walmart.

I'm having regular sex with four different women and none of them know of the others.

I've been sleeping with my ex-girlfriend's younger sister for about four months before we broke up. The only reason I keep in touch with her and am still "friends" with her is so I have an excuse to see her younger sister.

I go to the local gloryhole and fap myself into a frenzy, when someone comes in the next booth, i grab his dick and suck it like a fucking faggot..
its so wonderful..

i was selling myself to 30yo women when i was 14

I have been cheating on a fiancé with my roommate, but only for the sex. We have intentions to marry and everything but it's just so convenient right now to fuck my roommate right now. Don't think I'd ever cheat like this again if it wasn't the circumstances that it is right now, but eh.

I've been in an affair for the last 18 months. Six months ago we realised there were feelings involved and had to admit to ourselves we loved each other.

I've had to end this as my wife has fallen ill and needs me now more than ever.

I'm dealing with heartbreak from all sides and I have to hide this and carry on being 'strong'.

I'm torn to pieces inside

Your age, her age