Andy Andy give us a wave

Andy Andy give us a wave

Other urls found in this thread:

logofshit.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

Now, the world don't just move to the poop of any bum.
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.

But they got Andy's logs.
It takes Andy's logs.
It takes Andy's logs to move the world.

Logged and clogged

*shy wave*

*shy wave back* also dubs logged and clogged

Dubs logged

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

logofshit.com/

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

Twitter: @andyslogofshit

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA [Open]
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8 [Open]
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4 [Open]
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w [Open]
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ [Open]
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8 [Open]
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw [Open]
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q [Open]
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM [Open]
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU [Open]
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA [Open]
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4 [Open]
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E [Open]
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI [Open]
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg [Open]
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc [Open]
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw [Open]
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco [Open]
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U [Open]
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ [Open]
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA [Open]
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM [Open]
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg [Open]
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY [Open]
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo [Open]
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU [Open]
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg [Open]
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8 [Open]
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo [Open]
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4 [Open]
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA [Open]

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP

You young 'uns don't know how good you've got it. Slidding logs here sldding 'em there, wolfing 'em down in one go. In my day, we had one log between four of us and that had to last all week. We would pick out the nuts and nibble on them for the first couple of days before portioning out the rest and lordy goodness, the delight if one of us found a stray pube in there.

We all carried one of these, I still do

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!! SIXX AHOY LOGMATES!

If you're a foodie like me, then you'll find the aroma a delight

What did you just say about Andy you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of noble logging descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the log posting world. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent, was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? I'm at MIT, getting a first in logificational science, mathematics and engineering, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Spread your cheeks nigger, you're getting fucked

You're a fucking looser, STFU!

Some of the rudest fucking shitdicks I have EVER encountered whilst surfing the web. YOU DISGUST ME!

Why don't you just KYS you fucking cunt

I think I heard your fat ass mommy calling you for dinner, time to log off faggot.

Really? I am hungry. You're not telling lies are you? I hope you're not a bad man like I've been warned about

pastebin VdayEQVM

Logposters, please post more for filter! thanks.

Your retardation is unbelievable

Please post NEW content logposters! Nothing new yet.

GO AWAY

use the logblocker like everyone else

Why do you think these threads are nothing but logposters

Your low IQ is showing

ITT: Logless shills embarrass themselves in front of Andy, his followers, and his holy brown glow.
Get fucked you Dani Filth losers and Mehmet Hussein cum guzzlers. You're all fags who should kys.

What's that I hear?

Fuck off Filth

Dump

Actually i was kind of sad there wasnt a log thread on b
Then i saw this, and it put a steamy smile on my face

There's only one andy sixxx, one andy siiiiixxxxxx

And funnily enough i want to devour his creamy shit sticks

Well, about Sixx months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 82 million from my uncle who Logged me up as a kid. It's official I am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums now shit is settled, Logged, clogged and slidding down my fucking throat i may just make some cream dreams come true right now. First to roll trips gets $350,000 worth of Andy's shit. Just leave your Paypal. Logs are on me tonight faggots, let's do this.

excuse me, but is it just this one retard posting this lame shit every day, or is there like a group of these disgusting scat-eating-faggots posting this over and over again ?

You wont recieve a reply because you are rude

How do I hide a camera in a toilet without it being seen? Pic related

sorry, but i'm just curious to what drives you anal-fisting niggers to post this same boring crap every day

hidde*

I do it because I'm wacky! They know me as the Penguin of doom!

*holds up log*

or the lord of the septic tank

Yummy logs of shit

Am I bootifulz?

please kill yourself.. like all scat-people should do

Sixx/10