How did this happen? I thought Muslims were peaceful and tolerant

How did this happen? I thought Muslims were peaceful and tolerant.

maybe its better if they win. I seriously cant see the downsides for me, except having to act as if I'm religious (which is not that hard, is it??)

who was there first, the mosque or the sauna?

I'm starting to think that a European caliphate might actually be better than the current Europe.

Well, i would rather have the mosque around then a fucking gay sauna

^this

I believe the complaints from the mosque started to come after many failed petitions on their part to get more 10 year old boys into the bath-house.

AP quote: "Its like they don't even want to fuck boys" --Mohammad

>Greenhouse Health Club in Luton has been operating for 18 years, but an application lodged by its owners for an entertainment license, which would allow them to sell sex toys and screen adult films, sparked fierce opposition from the local community – championed by Bedfordshire PPC Kathryn Holloway, a former TV presenter.

>The club is situated just five minutes from a major Luton mosque, and after meeting with local Muslims Mrs. Holloway decided that this was just too close for comfort.

>In a letter of objection sent to Luton Borough Council (LBC), she said that the application had caused “widespread offence and very deep concern,” and warned that if it permission was granted “a number of potential policing issues may arise” due to the sauna’s proximity to a “very significant Luton mosque”.

>She added: “Luton Borough Council is usually particularly aware of matters of cultural sensitivity.

>“I trust therefore that you will fully understand that, given the large and devout Muslim population in this area of the borough, there is naturally a high level of religious and cultural opposition to such a business among these residents which needs to be respected, in my view.”

Of course you would, Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed.

>5 minutes away

holy shit what's the big deal? Even if that's 5 minutes walking distance that's at least a block and a half.

Good goy

At least faggots wont be tricking teenagers into ficki ficki with free kebabs

So where's the LGBTQIRSTD-protection unit? Which ranks higher: sodomites or Islamists?

Shame it would be nice to see more faggots getting beaten up.

I wonder what the SJW stance is on this? . . . .I bet their heads are spinning over which way to go.

No alcohol

It's okay for thee, but not for me

sharia law is literally around the corner for the ukanistan

>Liberals will defend this

This, ffs.

This would have been an interesting case since here, everyone is forced by law to support LGBTjsgjkgdhsdg.

>Jew
You'd just end up in the ovens once again.

I would bow no gods and no man. For I am a man.

They're probably not spinning that much at all, it's incredibly easy for leftists to justify throwing their own activists under the bus once they've ceased to be useful. See: Gulag Archipelago

They are, as long as everyone is dead, but their own little shithouse

same way some islamic idiot shot his professor in a gun free zone at UCLA in the state of California who treat legit gun owners like criminals.....

now, where are the peaceful muslims again?

Nuke both

beta faggots like you will be commanded to blow themselves up for the glory of allah. While the alpha imam is fucking 20 wives.

>libs will defend this

>change the word "mosque" into "church" and libs would burn the church down

>implying I wouldnt blow everything up in the recruitment area. If I had to go, I would take some islamists with me.

on the other hand, blowing up liberals would be fun too.

damn, I'm conflicted.

who gives a fuck, I would see it as back exercise.

I dont drink.

how do jews profit from islamisation. Muslims are their only and true enemy.

>That picture
>Belgium
loving
every
laugh

In Dearborn, fagtivists tried getting a Muslim bakery to make them a gay wedding cake.
They were ordered to leave. It was locally reported, but nothing wider.

I don't know what's funnier. Seeing lefty cucks choosing Islam over gay degeneracy, or watching Sup Forums suddenly defending faggot rights.

So you're asking to me choose between aids and syphilis.

Gays are starting to be excluded from the LGBT movement from being too privileged. Also, they may be gay but they're fucking white males

I'm not defending faggot rights

Of course it's a fucking woman.

But Milo is fucking black males.

>implying this is a bad thing
This just goes to show they can be stopped

>muslims
>peaceful
>tolerant

Wake up. It seems you've fallen into a coma for an unknown amount of years

The Fire Rises!!!

LGBeTc vs The Religeon of Peace when?!?

>romans
>arab
Wot m8

How is Islam getting its way on every issue while American christians get cucked. Could you imagine the outrage if Christians complained that gays were too close to their Church?

This is happening in the UK.

It doesn't matter, what matters is the law. No one care who they were until put on the beard.

Do Christians in the U.K receive the same treatment though? I doubt they could demand that a gay business leave the area.

When the Arabs invading Italy post-Roman Empire.

>In a letter of objection sent to Luton Borough Council (LBC), she said that the application had caused “widespread offence and very deep concern,” and warned that if it permission was granted “a number of potential policing issues may arise” due to the sauna’s proximity to a “very significant Luton mosque”.

We all know who'd be responsible for the "policing issues". It certainly won't be the fags going round and bashing Muslim heads in.

So this silly cow has just said that a gay sauna isn't allowed because you may get your head smashed in by a fucking shitskin sandnigger, instead of saying you Muslims should fuck off.

It's all about out minoritying the other.

If a smaller group in the country with a homeland getting fucked worse shows up they will make the mosque bend over so they can borrow the mosque to have their ritualistic bacon engines power the lights for traditional pediphilic orgies from their country,

if I remove the kebab will you die?

it would be extremely islamophobic

For ewe

I'd take 10 fag saunas over a single mosque.

This is so fucking baffling.

When Christians have a problem with gays, the Christians are being offensive.
But when Muslims have a problem with gays, it's the gays being offensive?

What the fuck? The snake has eaten its own tail. They left has ceased to be coherent in the slightest.

It's called cognitive dissonance, all from old commies to nu-libs are masters at it.

this new muslim mayor is fast