Facts. If he were playing in the West all those years, his stats and finals appearances wouldn't be so inflated

facts. If he were playing in the West all those years, his stats and finals appearances wouldn't be so inflated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtbKmCDfWbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally beat the greatest regular season team of all time last year
>muh leastern conference

Fuck off, Skip.

It is pretty ridiculous but it's not his fault the NBA - especially the east - is such shit.

There might actually be a shadow of an argument here if he wasn't beating the spooky western teams in the finals all the time

The warriors are sweeping their way through the west as well.

>players like Kyle Lowry literally changing confereces to avoid Lebron
>durr da East is weak

If the East is so weak, why hasn't anyone but Lebron won it in 7 fucking years?

West had Rockets and warriors.
East had Bulls, Wiz, and Cavs.

Remind me again why the East isn't consitored good? Westchuck?

>Regular season matters

Baby baller detected

>Celtics - 1. 53-29
>Cavaliers - 2. 51-31

Really made me think

Because the Warriors are the greatest basketball team of all time.

>all the time

2013 was because Pop went senile and decided to take Duncan out of the game for the most crucial possession of the game leaving Bosh battling against manlets for the rebounds.

2016 was because Lebeta cried to the officials and media to get apemond suspended and Bogut got injured that same game.

2012 was legit but at that point in time the "big 3" that OKC had were all young pups.

so that's 2 asterings for Lebeta so far.

I can actually feel your butthurt from here

Why are Canadians so Canadian?

Why won't Skip stop bashing LeBron? Its like Shaq with Javale except shaq was doing is it as a joke. Skip is dead serious. What the fuck is his problem.

>Canadian calling someone else beta

>Sup Forums taking the skeuuuuuuup bait

>portland, jazz, a crippled spurs squad
cavs would've swept this mess also

>He doesn't deserve rings because of bad coaching and chimpouts of the other team
There's nothing he can do about that

Gets attention for his hot takes. Just his thing that gets results; I doubt he even really believes what he says.

Raptors Pacers Celtics are 10-3 against Portland Utah and spurs. I'm so tired of this west is best meme

why is the East so bad?

>implying the west coast is actually competitive
daily reminder spurs are without kawaii

>league egregiously suspended Green a day after the game out of nowhere on a play where Lelbron baited him
>required bogut getting injured

Yea, fair and square.

Why is your talk show so bad, skeuuuuuup?

>Lebron won way less games in the regular season than MJ so he's somehow better

lmao what is this circular logic

>forgetting if he was playing in the West he could have been on the Spurs and had twice as many titles by now

Still though the best team in the NBA had three chances to finish it and they choked

So the Warriors are going to forfeit this series because Leonard is injured, right?

>LeBron took the Warriors to 6 games by himself in 2015
>Draymond missed 1 game in 2016
>cry
>profit???

Skip Bayless makes millions of dollars by having intentionally wrong opinions.

The East is weak beyond 2-3 teams every season. The W-L argument is moot because it doesn't take into consideration the winning percentages of the conference. The teams that make it to the ECFs in the LBJ spend all regular season beating up on weak teams boosting their W-L record beyond what it probably deserves to be.

This is no competition in the West now either.

Normally you'd expect the pendulum to swing for the East to be good now. West was incredibly competitive for nearly a decade with 5-6 great teams (Obviously 1-2 top teams)

This was the playoffs for the 09-10 season

It's not going to swing though because the west just has better upper management in general.

The west teams like Dallas and Phoenix are still rebuilding but the East somehow so their end of the bargain

Warriors are proving that the west is just as much of a shitty conference as the East so try again sweetie.

>12-0 vs 12-0 soon

has that ever happened?

spurs okc rockets and clippers would all make ECF easily. jazz and grizzlies have a good shot too.

hes 100% correct

in the west id give him odds as follows

50% against rockets
45% spurs
35% gsw

spurs maybe

everyone else would lose to the celtics and pacers

mj benefitted from a weak league

Why does everyone always dickride LeBron when he sweeps his way to finals yet no one says anything about the Warriors getting a free pass well? Wouldn't that make both conferences shit with the exception of those 2 teams? C'mon now.

it's probably in his contract

Really good question. The ship sailed over half a decade ago.

i'll never understand the leastern conference meme. Doesn't teams having less wins in a conference prove that the teams are more balanced?

>I lost more games so I'm better!
I can't believe some faggot actually took the time to make this pic

he lost 2 years ago tho

>reading comprehension

yet the only reason he did was because of injuries

Because the third best team in the West would've been the 1 seed in the East and the 5th best team would be tied for the 2nd seed

hmm its too bad those western teams aren't good enough to win the finals then ;^)

LOL

>the greatest regular season team of all time

yeah but their star player didn't even show up in the playoffs.

lol Curry

>the "big 3" that OKC had were all young pups.

Durant, Westbrook, and Harden on the same team and they still couldn't win. what a tragedy.

So the Warriors will hand over two free wins for Spurs now to make it """"""fair""""""", I assume?

He's right. The East is a shitshow and the conferences are imbalanced. It's not Lebrons fault but there would be no way he would go to 6 straight finals if he played in the west

If Lebron was on the Warriors / Spurs in the west he wont make 6 straight in the finals?

That is not a valid question. The Warriors would have to lose Curry or Durant but even then the team wouldn't have formed the way it did. if LeBron took the current Cavs team and played a full season of Western Conference basketball they'd be the 1-3 seed and would face tougher competition. They'd certainy make the finals but not 6 (soon to be 7) straight times. The Spurs would shut them down once or twice, Warriors would get hot and out shoot them once or twice, if the stars aligned the Rockets would squeak by once...

>rewatch Jordan's first series
>led his team to its championship.
>directing traffic with boss assists
>almost unstoppable
youtube.com/watch?v=vtbKmCDfWbA

He is clearly better than Lebron. Is the debate a joke?

>Kareem is gone
>Magic has Aids
>worthy has ankle injury from previous series
nice competition jordan