Whats the best way to mess with a person that have borderline personality disorder?

Whats the best way to mess with a person that have borderline personality disorder?

bump

Fuck off. People with BPD suffer enough as it is. You're not cool or edgy by increasing their suffering, it just makes you a garbage person and a waste of oxygen. Find something better to do with your life you neanderthal.

STFU white knight faggot

Good way to end up dead push a person with bpd to much might be exactly what happens

Seriously, what is up with all these fucking white knights coming to Sup Forums?

Nah kys bro. If not being a complete drain on society makes me a white knight than I wouldn't want it any other way

GTFO

BPD is usually triggered by anxiety related to social relations, eg. fear of rejection. Which, ifc, means you should stick it in their pooper.

Make them think u are in love with them then just stop talking to them and ignore them.
As long as u are ok with having said person commit sudoku.

Lol nah I'm good. Makes me happy to trigger little edgy underageb&s like urself

Pathetic white knight. Maybe some whore abused his love and fucked him over, and is therefore deserving of her actions' consequences. People need to learn that their actions have consequences. If they don't, they are bound to leave their behaviour unchanged.

Be a good, upstanding person. They hate that. Really it's best to avoid people with BPD. They're criminally insane pathological liars. Nothing good can come from being around them.

Who's the white knight now bitch? What, your mommy made you feel small as a little boy? You gotta take out your deep desire for her bush out on the women around you? Edgy mate.

nice head cannon. It's equally likely he's an autistic troll who's stalking some edgy girl online.

>commit sudoku
kek

Just don't

KYS nigger

Kys

Nice comeback you ignoramus

I can relate to this. One thing women hate, especially those with BPD or other cluster B disorders, is having consequences for their actions. They also hate it when they try to lie about something they said and you pull up screen shots. Only white knight cucks think they deserve to go unpunished.

What, is that would you learned at your last incel meeting?

M'-fucking-LADY!

Feg

Nah bro, I've just actually experienced what if feels like to have women like being around me lol. Not too hard when your not a useless neanderthal like yourself. Again, please: consider kys.

It's a fact of life. Here's another one for you. Being a white knight cuck makes their pussy dry up. But you'll learn that one day young man.

Pretty sure saying "white knight cuck" is what does that lol, but hey, what do I know. I'm sure that women love basement dwelling Alt-Right 4channers. That'll definitely get them off.

tell them diversity is our strength

Can you PLEASE fuck off back to 9gag and leave us bag of reprehensibles to our own devices?

It's fedorable that you think this way, but like I said, you're going to learn the hard way. Not my problem. Enjoy you blue pills.

Why would you want to mess with someone with BPD?
You would have to thread very carefully as you run a serious risk of getting hurt or killed yourself.
If it were me, I would just break all contact with them if possible.

Truth

Payback, and make sure it hurts and last

The best way is to just drop them. Let them think you're interested and then just don't be. Bpd people fear rejection, so it should be pretty obvious what to do

allready did, the person broke. but its not enough. i want them in pain 24/7

Just let them do their thing...they'll mess themselves.

This. Bonus: You won't get killed in the process

If you're trying to get back at an ex who has borderline, good luck. Just forget about them. If she texts you, just tell her to fuck off and then don't respond to anything else, no matter what. They are victims of their own bullshit, let her just stew in it.

If you do anything more than that, you'll just become demonized in their mind and anything you do will be perceived as YOU being the crazy one. Best to let them think the best of you while you make them feel like nothing.

Found the kissless incel faggot. Go back to R9K or reddit

You sound triggered.

So true.

Most males don't know any better.

>avoid them the best you can
>eventually they get into a lot of mess becouse of their condition
>you keep laying low until the day you or them die
congratulations you made the best out of the situation

You're playing a dangerous game at that point, bro.