Do you like the look of this watch?

Do you like the look of this watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OLgGjhRZ-iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It has a nautical quality to it that I don't particularly like. I don't like Ralph Lauren looking things because clothes like that seem phony to me. I prefer an all-metal watch that uses black in its pallet.

I usually don't go for watches that use black at all on the face... Also the fact that it has "alpha" written on it is another turn off selling point for me... i think if youre alpha you dont need a watch to prove it

And with a steel bracelet like this?

This is a shitty clone of a Rolex Daytona. Which is a good watch

No, the white face is annoying, as is the leather band. It looks kind of contrived.

It's an homage to the Paul Newman Daytona yeah, which are out of almost everybody's league

As a casual watch, yes.

>And with a steel bracelet like this?
Better but that cream-colored face is off base IMHO.
Here's a shitty Photoshop of a dark red face color that I think works better.

Does it kill jews?

Who fuck needs a watch when you carry a GPS enabled time piece in your pocket. Watches are for pretentious assholes like Trump.

You clearly never experienced what it's like to own an automatic that made u wonder how the fuck it all fits in a 2cm high shell of metal

>having time to reach in your pocket and unlock your phone
It's like you don't even have ADHD or something

This, and also that sweet 8 ticks a sec purring

Nobody wears watches anymore its 2018 hahhahah

man millennials are dumb

Im 34 lol

Hmm fair enough. I had the same opinion before but after watching this vid I just fell in love for some reason.

>youtu.be/OLgGjhRZ-iE

Except for dead beat seconds. Those are pretty cool too. They should have a watch board here

why would ANYONE collect watches.
I get having one or two for that special occasion of impressing someone during a date/dinner/interview

but
Wow
you invested THOUSANDS of dollars into shit that tic tocks by itself in a room all fucking day doing nothing else. You could at least invested in a new, useful product, a startup, or something else that benefits humanity.

It's real nice to just look at your wrist to tell the time. Honestly if you've worn a watch for a week you won't be able to do without it.

you don't need to unlock the phone to check time nigger.

Yeah man I actually checked if they had one but alas

If you know what you're doing you can make some nice cash flipping watches

You need to press something, same difference crakka

Different user, it's a nice watch. The cream might make it a bit harder to go well with your clothes but overall it's nice. I like that one better than the one in the OP. Can't go wrong with silver, leather strapped watches need to be simplistic but high quality

"Alpha"

Nope, you're not. Buy something else.

also turning your non-dominant hand a 90 degrees is much more efficient than reaching in your pocket and turning your phone on, even more so while doing shit like driving

I only have 2, but I'd still call myself a collector. Depends how deep u wanna go, but stop shitting on people's hobbies.

My opinion as well, thing is all my watches are on steel and I don't like the simplistic Daniel Wellington style watch. Just want something on leather

Opinion on skx with a thick brown leather // perlon/nato strap?

I dig the nato strap, maybe get a bit creative with a different color or some colored stripes on it

Well it's mechanical so that's a good start, probably has a stock ETA movement so it'll be reliable. Don't mind the look of it so yeah I'd wear that

Biggest thing you should note is if you actually like it, that's what matters most. But honestly everything you've posted in this thread isn't that bad, I'd say the worst is that steel Seiko but I'd honestly wear it. Get the silver cream or black leather in my opinion. If you're really split, flip a coin

This, very similar to the one on my Glycine actually

Yes
Yes i do like the look of that watch

Ty mate, just ordered it

Skx is first watch I've posted, am not OP. But yea I've really liked it for a long time, also only $200

That's honestly cheaper than I thought it was

OP'S watch is only 185 bucks as well