How many of you have actually heard a qt girl fart in real life? did it turn you on...

how many of you have actually heard a qt girl fart in real life? did it turn you on, knowing you were literally hearing her asshole open up?

Girl farts, I excommunicate her.

No.

I think it's cute when cute shit farts. Not a fart sniffer or anything, just makes me go D'awww

My crush farted p bad once, at least I think it was her, if it was her friend I want to kms, not because I liked it, I didn't, I was normal back then

she probably had to take a dump. i could fap to that.

Get a girl up on her knees, naked, stand back a few feet and watch her asshole when she farts. it's fascinating and hilarious at the same tine.

why would that be fascinating?

It just haunts me because naturally I want my crushes ass particles in my nose...

>knowing you were literally hearing her asshole open up?

wow, never thought of it like that. very insightful user.

I've seen girls go shit in real life

pulled straight outta catalogue for you user

I had my ex fwb fart in my face. Once she was naked on all fours. It was awesome. I asked her to let me know anytime she had to fart. My favorite time was when she was brushing her teeth getting ready for work and just walked up to me (i was laying on her her bed) and without a word turned and blasted me in the face and went back to the bathroom. She was wearing yoga pants for that one.

kek

My gal farts while shes laying down a lot and the fart like squeezes up through her cunt and it grosses me out bad thinking of the fart particles getting in her snatch

my gal? is this 1920?

I had an ex queef, basically your dick pushes out air from the vag. she was embarrassed and we kept fucking

I dont like farts. The idea of a hot woman farting was so off putting most of my life. Same with the idea of hot women pooping, i always felt depressed that hot women fart and poop. But ive learned to just accept this as its not like its the worst thing in the world. They wont fart or poop during sex if you dont want it. And for anal sex you just clean her out with enema before you insert penis.

that isnt a fart you retarded motherfucker.

me too, at a festival in the woods. Squatting and pushing their logs out.

I just wanted to go for a piss, not have my view on life changed...

it was a side note you autistic fuck, you only see in black and white and blow your whistle

every hot girl you have ever talked to or seen has pushed brown, smelly, shiny turd logs out of their asses on a daily basis their entire lives.

thread about farts: "hey guys! I once knew a girl who sneezed! huhhhh duhhhhhhh"

idiot

Of course I know that and I even knew it then.

It's still just weird actually seeing it in person

makes you appreciate the intricacy of a sphincter

that doesn't explain the autism that flares up when someone talks about a side note

Girls fart a lot after anal. Especially if you pound their pussy afterwards it pushes a lot of air out.

thread about cats: "hey guys! on a side note, i know this really cute donkey. its hilarious!!!!! lolllllollllolllolllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!"

kys

its a fucking side note guys!