YOU SCARED YET WHITE BOI? WE ARE COMING

YOU SCARED YET WHITE BOI? WE ARE COMING.

PIC AT A BLACK PANTHER SCREENING.

WE RUN SHIT NOW.

>white people holding up hands too
>11/10 b8

I can't wait to waste my ammunition......

The only thing that runs and is black is a black man out on his family

oh come on.............

I woulda sieg heiled just for the fuck of it

this is faggoty

>mfw you run a movie theater

um, yay?

this is already dead

NO YOU WOULDN'T PUSSY.

Just keep dreaming, Oil-Slick

Is anyone else tired of niggers? Can their reparations be some islands that are vacant and just send them all there? Make sure they can't leave either

move all the gypsies with them pls

FUCK OFF EUROFAG,

Paper beats rock

those days are long gone fag. jews and niggers run the world.

>make sure they can't leave

None of them would even know how in the first place

WE WAZ KANGS N SHIEET

Bet it smells like shit in there.

I WOULD WAGER COCO BUTTER, FRIED CHICKEN AND CHEAP WALMART HAIR PRODUCTS.

syrup nigger

it's just a marvel movie. also heil hitler

White woman on the menu tonight boi

Zozzle

FOR BLACK MEN WHITE WOMEN ARE ALWAYS ON THE MENU.

In this thread Strong White People Of America Gasp In Fear Of A Film. The snowflakes begin to fall.

Dont lie, were all white here

Fail bait Lol

Why aren't you getting your opinion publicized? Do something about it instead of sitting in your own pile of shit nagging about nignogs.

THIS GUY IS PROBABLY SCARED OF THE MAIL MAN.

>SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

>Usain Bolt

I don't understand why the niggers don't just go back to Africa.

It's funny how y'all are payin a corporation owned by white people and makin them richer by whatching this stupid hero movie

fuck off guy from other thread who made a shitter version of mine

are you asking the same people that lost their shit when they found out some women went ghostbusting? white men are so insecure, they cant handle a single movie not being about them or targeted at them

YE we are making diference by whatching a kid's movie about supehero, we are not the sheep they expet us to be by whatching this movie.

Go get your own islands, Europe.

YOU MEAN JEWS.OWNED BY JEWS.

>acting this OOGA BOOGA for a stupid movie with niggers
>even though there have been many movies before with black protagonists

Keep being jungle chimps.

IT'S A MARVEL MOVIE FUCK FACE. IT'S TARGETED AT WHITE NERDS,

lmao we'll believe it when you chimps invent something on your own

ALL YOUR WHITE WOMEN ARE BELONG TO US

watch black panther and you can see why. a nigger goes back to africa and almost fucking ruins the most advanced nation in the world, because niggers are trash. africans are better than niggers.

Imaging being this emotionally stunted over a fucking movie.

oh nice trip

ok sure

you niggers had BOSS NIGGER and Shaft and you did nothing with it. whos going to look at Detroit and then this movie with all the slick tech and floating cities and shit and say' yeah, i could see them living like that someday"

edgy

I wouldnt go to that cinema. Imagine how much talking there would be throughout that shitty movie.

why would we be scared of a bunch of monkeys in a cinema?

i thought of this first

/thread

Can someone give me the info on this movie? I read the description but I don't understand what's supposed to be empowering about it.

D. Boons last Pedro gig ever on was Nov. 16, 1985. Corona is used with permission via drummer George Hurley who co-wrote the music (still un-credited) with the late guitarist . It's about the contrast of 2 neighboring countries, US and Mexico and really the huge contrasting inherited economic differences between the North and South American continents. D Boone was inspired to write the lyrics when the band visited La Salinas beach south of Tijuana due that nights Black Flag gig had been interrupted by the Federalie's pointing machine guns and such... so at the beach for a few days, a woman with torn up shoes was spotted trash digging for bottles to return for the deposit. George and D Boone called her over and gave her a couple cases of empty Coronas. The songs meaning is defined by the last few lines, "I could see it in her eyes" "I only had a Corona" " Five cent deposit" . If you actually read them yourself, you can see that the song has nothing in common with Jackasses or drunken pranks. It's a political song. What they could see in her eyes refers to what George described to me as a permanent kind of sadness. Obvious before, and still there after she got enough corona empties to overflow the tote bag she was carrying. "That kind of permanent sadness doesn't go away". and "How proud can you be when you are living off of foreigners trash"? he also said.

lulz

implying hitler wasn't working with the jews

underrated post

Is dat one a dem picture show books?!

TRUE DAT,

SOME JEW WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND GET MORE POWERFUL. UNDERSTAND CUCK?

YOU DIDN'T SEE THE /THREAD FATASS?

Niggers are all amped because some other nigger is on film in tights. Silly fag niggers

All I see is a silver screen, can you brighten up the pic? Everything else is too dark to see.

I had no idea Sup Forums was still as clever as this.